Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seven hours later, this is how my sack looks. Some turtling, but the hang is still pretty decent. The other nice thing for me is that after three straight days of having the leather ball stretcher on 018after.JPG
and at least one 12 oz weight attached to my sack, I have no sores or chafing. That is a first.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Took two days off of nothing on my sack. Put everything back on today and was working around the yard. All I can say is that I absolutely love having this shit hanging on my sack. Seeing what is to me a monstrous hang (pales in comparison to the "big boys" here on LPSG), I just wish I could leave all this on 24/7, but will have to take everything off in a couple days.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Took two days off of nothing on my sack. Put everything back on today and was working around the yard. All I can say is that I absolutely love having this shit hanging on my sack. Seeing what is to me a monstrous hang (pales in comparison to the "big boys" here on LPSG), I just wish I could leave all this on 24/7, but will have to take everything off in a couple days.
Why?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I assume the question is why do I have to take it off. Unfortunately I get chafing and even some cutting of the skin. I am working on making the arrangement more comfortable to wear, but still need to remove them every few days.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I assume the question is why do I have to take it off. Unfortunately I get chafing and even some cutting of the skin. I am working on making the arrangement more comfortable to wear, but still need to remove them every few days.
Use cocoa butter on the scrote?
Do it regularly to avoid chafing.
Also keeps the skin smooth.
Might be the stretcher is too tight for you so causes cutting and chafing.
Try a size smaller?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After about four hours of having about 2 lbs hanging off my sack, this is how much more it stretched from the previous picture I posted that was just after I put them on. Had to take the center ring off though as it pushed the upper hinged weight a little too far up my shaft, making it uncomfortable.
001aa.JPG

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With my two 12 oz weights and my 10 oz ring, I have a full 5" of sack hang. I can't even begin to imagine what those guys hanging 8" or more with their gear on is like. Before I can sit I have to completely grab my shit to move it out of the way. The difference is I can go out in public like this, I seriously doubt those monster gear guys can. Hell, I don't have all that much clearance when I sit on the toilet................

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tried a little experiment today. Last couple of days I wear both my 12 oz weights all day, and wear my 10 oz ring for a few hours. The width, not the weight of it, causes me some discomfort, so I only wear it a few hours like I mentioned. At night I only leave one 12 oz weight on, and in the morning add the others. I measured my hang this morning right after putting the other weights on and I was at approximately 4 1/2". Several hours later and multiple rounds of Tiger Woods PGA 2008 I was at perhaps 5". Then spent several hours working in the yard. It was time to remove the middle ring weight because it was just too uncomfortable, but first I measured again. There was no difference.

Reactions: ChWhatever

TheHorrorPapi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just bought a silicone ball stretcher yesterday (my first ball stretcher ever) and I must say I love the feeling of it. My balls are feel sensitive and super bouncy with this on. Love seeing them gap when I’m jerking off. I can already see some progress after wearing it for a couple of hours

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just bought a silicone ball stretcher yesterday (my first ball stretcher ever) and I must say I love the feeling of it. My balls are feel sensitive and super bouncy with this on. Love seeing them gap when I’m jerking off. I can already see some progress after wearing it for a couple of hours
GOOD man!!!
Welcome to the 'club'!!

Reactions: TheHorrorPapi

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys I have a problem. I am looking for a decent leather hanger but with bigger diameter. The top hole is too tight for my balls, - it is about 42mm but I can barely clip it on! I have found nothing at bigger size. Do you have any idea how I could modify it to be more comfortable?
I don't know why they make it so small :|

upload_2020-5-26_21-29-20.png

Reactions: allmanbud

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys I have a problem. I am looking for a decent leather hanger but with bigger diameter. The top hole is too tight for my balls, - it is about 42mm but I can barely clip it on! I have found nothing at bigger size. Do you have any idea how I could modify it to be more comfortable?
I don't know why they make it so small :|

View attachment 17141801
Why not have one made?
I had the same problem!
I also found the rings attached to the leather collapsed on me!
They couldn't take the weight I had put on the parachute!
Sissy toys made by sissies for sissies!!
lol

Reactions: evolution and rbi99