Leave foreskin always retracted

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have given up. after 3 hours. cant sleep and feel very physically stressed out..
When I try to imagine what it might be like, it just doesn't seem like the kind of thing a man would like. It seems like one would feel vulnerable first, and then overstimulated. It just makes me all the more curious about the experiences of those who do it and like it enough to keep at it.

Thank you so much for your wild experiment you madman! I do hope you got enough rest after.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It just makes me all the more curious about the experiences of those who do it and like it enough to keep at it.

As I initially wrote, I like occasionally to keep my glans exposed in briefs (both for hygienic reasons and for the aesthetic appearance). I do not always do it for various reasons, but I assure you that I could do it without problems. The ease in leaving the foreskin retracted essentially depends on the length/elasticity of the skin and, above all, by the sensitivity that each male has in his glans. Personally, I feel hypersensitive the point at which the frenulum is attached to the foreskin. The rest of the glans, however, has an average sensitivity ...

1.png

Reactions: robsg and RICKY_27

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I initially wrote, I like occasionally to keep my glans exposed in briefs (both for hygienic reasons and for the aesthetic appearance). I do not always do it for various reasons, but I assure you that I could do it without problems. The ease in leaving the foreskin retracted essentially depends on the length/elasticity of the skin and, above all, by the sensitivity that each male has in his glans. Personally, I feel hypersensitive the point at which the frenulum is attached to the foreskin. The rest of the glans, however, has an average sensitivity
Thank you. In terms of hygiene, what do you mean? What is the hygienic benefit? Where the frenelum is hypersensitive, isn't that a bit distracting or overstimulating to go around with it exposed? I'm just curious and trying to understand.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thank you. In terms of hygiene, what do you mean? What is the hygienic benefit? Where the frenelum is hypersensitive, isn't that a bit distracting or overstimulating to go around with it exposed? I'm just curious and trying to understand.

1) Go around with exposed frenulum that rubs against underwear can be especially annoying at first. I would not speak of "over-stimulation", mostly of slight discomfort or "tickle". Anyway, over time I believe that this problem disappears and the glans becomes accustomed to be exposed continuously. I add that, to temporarily solve the annoyance, I could place the penis downward in briefs. Doing it this way, in fact the frenulum would be protected from contact with the underwear. However, it doesn't congenial for me because I'm used to hold the penis upward...

2) I then wrote that I do it for hygienic reasons or to facilitate hygiene. My statement is, in my case, true for at least three reasons (although even a penis with always the glans covered may be perfectly clean):

a) I'm "obliged" to urinate/take a shower with the glans always exposed. Even after a shower you have to dry it with a towel; This promotes better cleaning overall.
b) The glans always uncovered (with time) remains less humid and inside there aren't residues of smegma or urine.
c) Leave the retracted foreskin makes sure that the penis does not smell. I have noticed this: although I take care of the hygiene, after a while, the glans emanates again a slight odor. This does not happen if it is continuously exposed.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) Go around with exposed frenulum that rubs against underwear can be especially annoying at first. I would not speak of "over-stimulation", mostly of slight discomfort or "tickle". Anyway, over time I believe that this problem disappears and the glans becomes accustomed to be exposed continuously. I add that, to temporarily solve the annoyance, I could place the penis downward in briefs. Doing it this way, in fact the frenulum would be protected from contact with the underwear. However, it doesn't congenial for me because I'm used to hold the penis upward...

2) I then wrote that I do it for hygienic reasons or to facilitate hygiene. My statement is, in my case, true for at least three reasons (although even a penis with always the glans covered may be perfectly clean):

a) I'm "obliged" to urinate/take a shower with the glans always exposed. Even after a shower you have to dry it with a towel; This promotes better cleaning overall.
b) The glans always uncovered (with time) remains less humid and inside there aren't residues of smegma or urine.
c) Leave the retracted foreskin makes sure that the penis does not smell. I have noticed this: although I take care of the hygiene, after a while, the glans emanates again a slight odor. This does not happen if it is continuously exposed.
Thank you for your consoder ed and thorough response. It's interesting to me.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you for your consoder ed and thorough response. It's interesting to me.
just having it exposed for those 3 hours changed the stimulus. i feel many different sensations. might be temporary though

could be because its dry. so i put some nose spary (saline)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just having it exposed for those 3 hours changed the stimulus. i feel many different sensations. might be temporary though

could be because its dry. so i put some nose spary (saline)
Do you really mean it changed the stimulus? If you do, I don't understand and I have to ask more questions. I would want to know to which stimuli you refer. That is, what used to stimulate before, what stimulated during the three hours, and what is stimulating now? Just in case you don't know, stimulus is the thing that gives stimulation, and its plural form is stimuli. (I try not to assume about language here.) Are you saying your sensitivity has increased?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you really mean it changed the stimulus? If you do, I don't understand and I have to ask more questions. I would want to know to which stimuli you refer. That is, what used to stimulate before, what stimulated during the three hours, and what is stimulating now? Just in case you don't know, stimulus is the thing that gives stimulation, and its plural form is stimuli. (I try not to assume about language here.) Are you saying your sensitivity has increased?
yeah i could feel more but must have been because of the irritation. felt as it was rubbing on my underwear

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I attempt to keep my foreskin retracted for appearance ... I like my glans exposed, because it swells up, and looks larger.

In order to keep it retracted while flaccid, I need to wear a glans ring. My foreskin will still cover my glans with the ring on, so I may wear additional rings if my goal is to keep my glans exposed all day.

I've been doing this daily for over a year and have not noticed any sensitivity loss. I do not masturbate while wearing glans rings, so I might be experiencing more sensations nowadays. I like pulling my skin tightly to the base of my cock at the pubic bone and holding it there, while I stroke, tickle, caress and tease the rest of my erection.

Great edging sensations:);):cool::D

Rarefied

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually find it really hot when guys keep their skin retracted all the time.

It's something I've done periodically myself, but unlike other posters my foreskin does tend to creep forwards again over time, and the constant need to adjust it means that after about a month of doing it I usually get tired and stop. If it wasn't for that I'd probably consider keeping it back all the time.

I first did it when I was about 16, because I was curious what it felt like for circumcised guys. I remember the real discomfort at first of feeling the bare head rub against my underwear, but after about a week it felt tolerable. These days all that sensitivity has gone due to repeatedly doing it over increasing increments of time, and now I actually love the feeling of the head being free inside my underwear and brushing up against the soft fabric.

The only thing I did notice the last time I tried it was that my meatus was starting to get really irritated. It was snagging on my underwear and the fabric had started to chafe just inside my urethra, which really wasn't all that pleasant.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually find it really hot when guys keep their skin retracted all the time.

It's something I've done periodically myself, but unlike other posters my foreskin does tend to creep forwards again over time, and the constant need to adjust it means that after about a month of doing it I usually get tired and stop. If it wasn't for that I'd probably consider keeping it back all the time.

I first did it when I was about 16, because I was curious what it felt like for circumcised guys. I remember the real discomfort at first of feeling the bare head rub against my underwear, but after about a week it felt tolerable. These days all that sensitivity has gone due to repeatedly doing it over increasing increments of time, and now I actually love the feeling of the head being free inside my underwear and brushing up against the soft fabric.

The only thing I did notice the last time I tried it was that my meatus was starting to get really irritated. It was snagging on my underwear and the fabric had started to chafe just inside my urethra, which really wasn't all that pleasant.

That is just about the same as me and how i started. well done for sticking with it. we have the best of both worlds.

Reactions: glansout

Luso

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I keep it back all time just because I like how it feels! I have no annoying or unpleasant physical feelings! Why did I decided that? Well, I've seen my father and at the age of 17 I decided to do like him! In the first 1 or 2 days it was a strange feeling, but then it starting feeling good!

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I keep it back all time just because I like how it feels! I have no annoying or unpleasant physical feelings! Why did I decided that? Well, I've seen my father and at the age of 17 I decided to do like him! In the first 1 or 2 days it was a strange feeling, but then it starting feeling good!
Good for you, much like myself, and it makes a change from being covered up all the time. nice one.

Reactions: Luso

AsianSkin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I started wearing my foreskin permanently retracted around age 18, when I started college. It was mainly because my glans was so hyper-sensitive that I had premature ejaculation. I couldn't last more than a minute when having sex. It's also more hygienic. There is less odor and smegma after I kept the foreskin permanently retracted. I still don't last very long - only about 6 minutes, since my foreskin is still sensitive, but it's a great improvement. Most girls I dated also didn't like the smell of my foreskin if it wasn't kept peeled back. I posted examples of my foreskin forward and retracted below. As you can see, my glans is slightly rough, like a circumcised one!
bali.soft1.JPG
bali.soft2.JPG