Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much as I'd like to leave my glans exposed when soft my foreskin rolls back over the glans after a while. No keeping glans exposed for me then.

I dunno if you've tried it, but a lot of guys have success using cockrings or such to hold the foreskin back.

Rarefied

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a quick question for any guys who have been doing this for an extended period of time; does the novelty of it ever wear off?

I feel like part of the initial appeal of doing it is because of that key contrast between going for years with the head mostly covered up, to suddenly all these new sensations from having it exposed constantly. Is there ever a point, though, where you've been doing it for so long that you just begin to regard the glans like any other external body part, much in the way that someone who's grown up circumcised would, and the impact of it being bared becomes negligible?

I'm inclined to think that this would be the case if I did it permanently instead of periodically, and then I might lose the very aspect of it that I enjoy. I could be missing something though.

Reactions: G69z

AsianSkin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a quick question for any guys who have been doing this for an extended period of time; does the novelty of it ever wear off?

I feel like part of the initial appeal of doing it is because of that key contrast between going for years with the head mostly covered up, to suddenly all these new sensations from having it exposed constantly. Is there ever a point, though, where you've been doing it for so long that you just begin to regard the glans like any other external body part, much in the way that someone who's grown up circumcised would, and the impact of it being bared becomes negligible?

I'm inclined to think that this would be the case if I did it permanently instead of periodically, and then I might lose the very aspect of it that I enjoy. I could be missing something though.
You are quite correct. The novelty does wear off and soon you won't even give it a second thought. Initially, it is very erotic, since you are thinking about it constantly. In my case, it was also uncomfortable the first week I started doing it. But my glans was super-sensitive, so it may not be the case with other guys. But when you roll the foreskin back forward after wearing it back for a long period of time, the sensation and visuals of your foreskin will have a 'new' effect on you as well!

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The glans does become accustomed to being exposed, but the inner foreskin does not. As it tends to fold over on itself when retracted, it is not exposed in the same way. (That really only happens with a radical high and tight circumcision.)

Reactions: williamkony

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I have the flaccid penis, the foreskin completely covers the glans, without "overhang" (considering also that often it turns out to be slightly visible the urinary meatus ). In erection, the glans becomes exposed largely by itself. However, there is a small part that remains still covered (and so I must lower manually this portion of foreskin, but I haven't any discomfort or difficulty). Anyway, I noticed something "strange". In fact, when my penis erect, with my glans exposed, passes to flaccid state, the foreskin does not covers again the glans automatically or gradually. Basically, I have to bring back the foreskin in the "original position" with my hands: if I do not this, the flaccid penis will still be with foreskin back and glans exposed.

For my "peculiarity" of which I wrote above, I'm thinking to keep always my glans uncovered with foreskin retracted. In this regard, I have already noted that, even with the flaccid penis, leaving the foreskin pulled back, it remains behind the corona of the glans without problems. Strangely, I often heard to say/write that it's hard for many boys to leave the glans uncovered with flaccid penis: even if they wanted, normally the foreskin would cover gradually again the glans. Nevertheless, this does not happen to me because (even with soft penis) the foreskin can stay retracted and it doesn't go to cover the glans automatically, unless I move it forward with the hand (without difficulty). To better express the idea, I attach two photos found on the Internet (similar to "my situation")...

View attachment 525632 View attachment 525633

Keeping the glans always exposed is not a bad practice as far as it is comfortable and it is good on the sex life also.

For past 5 years on and off i too keep my foreskin retracted with bare glans depending upon my mood without any discomfort and my glans has expanded also. Initially My lady used to gently suck and rub my bare glans a lot and that exercise played key role to make me comfortable to keep the glans exposed all the time. since my glans got permanently exposed we both enjoy the sex drive with added pleasure

Certainly it is not the worrying factor at all if your organ is functioning normal because Later or Sooner having permanent exposed glans is natural in most of the uncut men without any surgery or discomfort or it can be achieved by putting few simple efforts with patience.

I got some Tips and i have seen it works also for keeping the glans uncovered always:

1)Glans of Most uncut men remain uncovered when they remove the penis after having intercourse with their partner, so even after finishing your sex (which we mostly in the night) if you can keep your glans remain exposed at least till the time you are on bed it will be the best practice to start keeping your penis head comfortably exposed always as because this way without any extra effort your glans gets used to of external frictions gradually and your bare glans becomes familiar with the direct exposure of cloths without much discomfort. Also masturbating with bare glans by stretching the foreskin maximum backward behind the corona and keep rubbing your glans gently with other hand, this practice gradually makes your foreskin stable to stay behind the glans and your glans gets familiar to the external friction.

2) Another best practice is, always penetrate penis into your partner with exposed glans, means first retract your foreskin back towards the shaft of penis as much as possible and then insert the penis with bare glans because maximum stretch back of foreskin increases the elasticity of skin for keeping the glans bare and by inserting bare glans in the vagina makes the glans familiar with the frictions which helps you keeping your glans exposed always and due to high friction gradually glans looses its over sensitivity which delays the ejaculation and improve your sex duration. Getting your bare glans gently sucked and rubbed by your partner is also very helpful exercise to keep it exposed all the time.

A Normal uncut men who has intercourse almost everyday and practice some of the above tips, can easily be comfortable of keeping bare glans in a month or two. Permanently exposed glans with retracted foreskin expands in size which surely makes the oral sex and intercourse highly pleasurable for both the partners.

Reactions: camchain

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here I am sharing my knowledge gaining experience about How to keep the foreskin retracted always

Actually I used to see many of the elderly uncircumcised males have their foreskin gets retracted permanently with glans remain uncovered and used to thought that how they do it. When i was 25, One late evening me and friend along with his grand father were discussing sex education then we raise this point as his grand pa was quite open with us and he knew that we don't have girlfriends, so he asked us whether we masturbate by gliding the foreskin only or by rubbing the bare glans and suddenly said, prepare yourselves for married life, know about sex, start masturbating by gradually rubbing the glans and explore your penis as well as female body.
then he started explaining that sex becomes absolutely smooth and more enjoyable for uncut men once their glans exposed permanently and in many uncut men this process happens naturally after they reach the puberty but you should know it. he said in most cases once a man involves in regular glans rubbing masturbation, active blow-jobs on bare glans and frequent penetrative sex with practice of stretching the foreskin completely back towards the penis shaft, then after sometime their foreskin stretched back and frenullum gets loose, as a result glans starts getting exposed partially and this natural change starts making them stay comfortable first with the partial exposed glans and gradually helps keeping the glans fully uncovered always when foreskin tucked-up flexibly behind the glans corona. He added that Sexually well active most of the uncut men reaching their thirties find no problem leaving their glans exposed permanently as their glans gets familiar to the external friction due to various sexual activities and leaves its oversensitiveness. Also due to friction an exposed glans get expanded in size which helps the retracted foreskin to stay behind and gives extra sensitive pleasure to their female partner after penetration.Finally his grand pa surprised us when he added that he too carries bare glans with retracted foreskin for more than 42 years now but soon he understood that we are little doubtful about his permanently retracted foreskin so very next moment he made us stunned by pulling down his underwear from his front opened night gown saying that i don't need to feel shy with you boys and showed us his experienced manhood, we saw his very thick hanging penis ending with an extra big brawny glans and a peeping out wide urinary meatus. His sac was hanging with 2 huge balls nearly parallel to his flaccid penis length. He said that as a grownup male we should have these knowledge before we get into the relationship and for us it was the first time when somebody was explaining this in so much of detail.

He showed his
tucked
f
oreskin

back behind the glans corona with a little gap and was not slipping forward fully unless he manually tried thrice, though his foreskin was capable of covering the full glans with erect length of around 6.5". He mentioned that gliding the foreskin and masturbation was always smooth for him even before starting sex life so he never had problem of gliding the foreskin right from his first sexual intercourse but at the age of 26 his glans got permanently exposed i.e after 1 year of his marriage as because he used to be he had an ultra active sex life with his wife till his 65 and even now with the age he does manage to have sexual activity with his wife once a week. Interestingly his wife is so crazy about his gross package that right from first night playing with his bare glans penis has always been fun pleasure for his wife, surprisingly during 1st year of marriage whether they had intercourse or not on daily basis but almost everyday his wife used to blow his bare glans and regularly played with his whole package be it sucking his nuts and gently rubbing the penis head through stretching back the foreskin to his shaft,which he mentioned as the most effective exercise of comfortably achieving the success to keep the glans exposed permanently. We also noticed hardness in his manhood during he was showing off and we giggled saying that Grand Pa, looking in to your gross manly package, any young lady can get ready to play with you. He replied in joking way, saying i have a blessed manhood of desire for every lady. He also mentioned that due to his extra girth right from first night of wedding he and his wife experienced the tight penetrating sex for a month around but she was very happy because through foreplay he use to make it enjoyable and that till now none of his drive happened without foreplay and oral sex.

He also gave us knowledge about female body and sexual positions along with the foreplay, oral sex, intercourse and even about the safe Anul sex. He mentioned that his wife still love to play with his glans and for woman most important part of man's penis is the glans because it gives her ultimate pleasure when you enter the vagina. Every woman is crazy about playing with man's bare glans specially if the man is uncut and she is relatively new to see the bare glans by playing with the foreskin. Most of the women who knows the difference between circumcised and uncircumcised penis, love to play everytime with bare glans by stretching back the foreskin as it is a pleasurable fun for them. Then we understood that if uncut men can practice of keeping the foreskin retracted always then it has got added advantage in their sex life because females really enjoy uncircumcised men with exposed glans and even after always keeping the retracted foreskin uncut men's glans never loose the natural moisture and sensitivity due to intact foreskin.

about keeping the foreskin retracted always.
This knowledge helps me a lot achieve the success in keeping the foreskin retracted always as well as having enjoyable sex life.

Reactions: MK9

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

While it does eventually become "normal", for me it's still exciting. I just love the look of it, I love the way it feels when I rub it, I love feeling a bit different down there.