Leave Iran Alone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by faceking, Sep 28, 2009.

1. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Instead of challenging Iran, and typical American saber rattling... stop believeing the Faux News hype that they are a threat and could develop nuclear weapons. Glen Beck is spoon-feeding you dumb fucking neocons. Obama is spot-on with catching bees with honey vs. stingers. Israel deserves what is coming to them, and American needs to get out of the Middle East like Barack says he promised us, errr will do,.. errrr soon. Guantanamo will be closed within 4-6 weeks, cause he promised it to us. Although we take everything that the French and Germans say with replete gospel, this time their mention of "weapons work never halted" and "independent international inspectors have more information about the weapons work than they have made public"... it's that same old white racist fear-mongering WMD. The economy is Bush's fault...

2. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very constructive and engaging broach of political discourse.

Does anyone have any intent at all anymore of fostering intelligent civil discussion on current events?

3. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:

(coming from the king of dispshit drive-by commentary)

4. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Drive-by is an understandable characterization, to which I counter that I'm happy to contribute the response of which a particular post is deserving. I haven't the patience of some here and am not wont to waste my keystrokes on imbeciles uninterested in rational discussion.

I take slight umbrage to dipshit, however.

That said, there's a distinction between dropping sardonic quips into an existing thread and beginning an entirely new one in the manner of your OP.

I actually expect better from you, FK...this thread is so TrollInfestor, and it's beneath you. The subject matter is fairly serious, and it's unlike you to devolve into such pettiness without prior provocation.

5. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm too drunk to care to reply...

6. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's too bad Nick4444 doesn't follow your lead on this more often.

7. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    ....nope.

Not at all.

8. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    I read the first sentence or two and thought that his account had been hacked by a reasonable person.

9. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Face, this is no good, and you know it. I'm far beyond drunk here, and seriously man, c'mon. Irony and parody need more veils than this.

10. lonesome_boy1980

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As an Iranian, I do believe our governemt can be %90 dangerous for the peaceful world, IMHO our current goverment doesn't deserve the power (nuclear). They really don't know how to cope with this situation as they always try to control the peaceful and democratic movements of the people with bloodshed and brutality.
    This harm from the Iranian goverment can be even more a threat toward American, because of the Iraq, Afghanistan and...
    Once again I should mention that this policy of hatred is specific feature of the few hundred person that we call them Iranian regieme and our people grow love in their heart, they don't see any reason to produce nuclear bomb.

Draft saved Draft deleted