Leave it on!....the foreskin has a purpose

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do people go for circumcision? Fair enough if you were cut as a child but why have it done later in life unless you have a real medical need.

I personally believe the practice is wrong...i mean really, what is the point in it? Nothing.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do people go for circumcision? Fair enough if you were cut as a child but why have it done later in life unless you have a real medical need.

I personally believe the practice is wrong...i mean really, what is the point in it? Nothing.

same thing could be said or ask about the tattos you show in your gallery pic. why did you do that to your body? when it comes right down to it you wasnt born with them. so why get them? no offence here by the way as i have a tat also my self. but some people like diffrent things and also prefer other things. to some one else it mite be strange but to them its who they are and what they want to be. or do. and what they like or prefer. nothing wrong with that. as i personaly think to each their own. live and let live sort of untill it comes down to pertraying that i or anyone else is alfull just because we happen to prefer something we like thats diffrent from what you like or others like. but when we are talked about or rediculed for our belife or practice. then we all have a right to speak up.:wink:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
how about focusing your attention on YOUR dick, and leaving others to live their lives as they please?

Its called Liberty, or Freedom, or something...
And it's widely regarded as being the social ideal.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how about focusing your attention on YOUR dick, and leaving others to live their lives as they please?

very true here indeed phil. and also it would prevent a battle of the cut uncut fights that always seem to happen with these cock threads one way or the other. maybe he wants to start world war 5 over the foreskin or the lack there of. and some how he doesnt know it LOL. how ever if he has been a member here for very long i some how cant help but know that he knows what mite and usealy does happen with this subject.:wink:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Two words (apart from cases of medical need) - Personal Preference.

Why do I get the feeling that this thread will turn into a flame war :rolleyes:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

just give it time LOL. but i do agree with you as well on the flame war as that usually happens every time one way or the other.

diddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why, oh why, is this thread so common? are people so insecure that they just can't stop with these tit-for-tat conversations?? one side will never convince the other.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
same thing could be said or ask about the tattos you show in your gallery pic. why did you do that to your body? when it comes right down to it you wasnt born with them. so why get them? no offence here by the way as i have a tat also my self. but some people like diffrent things and also prefer other things. to some one else it mite be strange but to them its who they are and what they want to be. or do. and what they like or prefer. nothing wrong with that. as i personaly think to each their own. live and let live sort of untill it comes down to pertraying that i or anyone else is alfull just because we happen to prefer something we like thats diffrent from what you like or others like. but when we are talked about or rediculed for our belife or practice. then we all have a right to speak up.:wink:

I see where your coming from but the tattoo thing is more body art than body modification....certainly nothing being taken away, other body modification such as piercings do'nt take anything away either

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Now come on, why get touchy when i'm just being curious....i only want to know why people get cut....really no need to get political on me

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is just what i mean about the curiosity i have.....if its a cultural thing then its NOT personal preference, only adults who are uncut can make the choice so what possible reason is there....i just ca'nt imagine thinking 'i wonder what it would be like to be cut' and then doing it simply to find out.
And from a cultural perspective i just dont understand what the primary reason supposed to be, perhaps someone could explain

Harrylondon01

Expert Member
Media
I think the thing is that lots of men (and women) get really hung up on male circumcision, for all kinds of reasons and want to get the surgery in later life. I'm not sure why, but lots of men still seem to think that the look is 'manly' or 'cleaner' or whatever. All of these reasons are culturally constructed. I've met some women who were pro circumcision, and they just lacked education about their own bodies, let alone men's. Remember, circumcision is a way in which sexuality and masculinity have been controlled disciplined for centuries.

I think that in the US, lots of guys grow up amongst men who have lost their foreskins and they end up wanting to be like the majority, so they end up going for the surgery just to feel normal. There really are very few reasons for circumcision as an adult.

I think you'll find a great number of aggressive pro-circumcision lobbyists on this forum and soon on this thread.

I'd get Buffy on the phone, Mitchymoo, you have opened the hellmouth!!!!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why, oh why, is this thread so common? are people so insecure that they just can't stop with these tit-for-tat conversations?? one side will never convince the other.

Because the grass is always greener on my side, or the other side. A battle of the withs and the withouts. :rolleyes:

Being uncut, it makes sense that maybe the foreskin is there for a purpose. But, we also have unnecessary body parts that get removed all the time like the appendix, the tonsils, and the wisdom teeth. :wink:

If I want to pretend to be cut, I just pull the foreskin back. :biggrin1:

For the OP, what is the purpose of the foreskin? I thought you might have some insight. :confused:

yarak

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. ok, if you were cut as a child ( no choice, & wouldnt miss as an adult) for whatever reason, it's fine. As an adult, it,s a different thing. Foreskin protects the head from injury. We have foreskin for a reason, otherwise we would'nt be born with one!! Why have it mutilated? Religion? baaaa..., Hygiene? Heard of soap & water....?! The pleasure of sliding the skin up & down over the head while wanking....sheer heaven! If very tight, then half circumcision is advised. Viva All Natural! Leave it alone, don't have it chopped off!! YOU HAVE A CHOICE!!..........save money on lube & stay intact!!

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do people go for circumcision?
Google that. You will be surprised how many answers there are prior to you asking us, all written by people who actually want to spend time on the issue no less!

Fair enough if you were cut as a child but why have it done later in life unless you have a real medical need?
To my knowledge most people don't unless socio-cultural reasons are present.
So is watching TV, and yes it does hurt you over long periods of time, longer than 2 shows a day. So...

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
very true here indeed phil. and also it would prevent a battle of the cut uncut fights that always seem to happen with these cock threads one way or the other. maybe he wants to start world war 5 over the foreskin or the lack there of. and some how he doesnt know it LOL. how ever if he has been a member here for very long i some how cant help but know that he knows what mite and usealy does happen with this subject.:wink:

Let's all focus on your dick, g32js.