Leave it on!....the foreskin has a purpose

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A circumcised penis is a penis that does not "work" as a penis was intended to work. That's why this debate goes on. Men who don't have a foreskin have never experienced the workings of an intact penis. The foreskin gives the skin on the shaft about 4" of extra length that slides up and down while stroking or during coitus. This means that the person receiving only feels the corpus of the penis sliding in and out and not the friction of a cut shaft that doesn't have that extra mobility. Not to mention the 60% extra sensation that the uncut foreskin adds to the experience. Why wouldn't anyone want to increase their enjoyment by 60%? The debate should be one between the DR;s who continue in their ignorance to carry out this mutilation on infants and adults, especially on North America. Men on this continent should be incensed that their capacity for pleasure has been decided by a Dr who is most likely cut himself and therefore does't know better. I say "Step out the darkness of ignorance or prudishness, and arm yourself with information!"

Stupid SHIT.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thickjohhny said:
Anyway, he's getting a frenuloplasty this week on the suggestion of two doctors. One a dermotologist and the other a urologist. Apparently his entire frenulum will be removed but his foreskin will remain at his request.
Actually, that's not a frenuloplasty, that's a frenulectomy. It'll probably be all right, because he'll still have the rest of his ridged band, but he doesn't need the fren right off to relieve the tension. Still, if it's torn before without that providing sufficient relief... Let's hope the surgeon is foreskin-friendly and knowledgable.

As to the acrimonious flareup since that, MalakangTiti sure is defensive, isn't he?

I've just seen an X-tube of a guy masturbating to orgasm using only his foreskin ("Unique masturbating III") I'd like to see a cut guy do that...

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because you fetishize circ. I would run and hide.

I do like and prefer cut men but that said, I would never ask nor would I ever expect my bf to get circumcised for that reason, period. He's doing this because he has to. He really has almost no frenulum to speak of and the tugging during sex or masturbation hurts so much that whatever is there has torn several times. He contacted doctors on his own and didn't tell me until he made the decision to go for the surgery. He's keeping his foreskin but just cutting underneath to relieve the tension.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have and I say your post is full of it. I had a foreskin once so your first point is BS.

This argument goes on because of propaganda and lies like this quote.

His first point is absolutely true. If your skin system didn't move as he described, it had a problem, which you acknowledge is true. It is not propaganda, lies, or a false belief. It is a description of a normal, uncircumcised penis.
darkbond007, you really need to stop reacting emotionally to threads like this. They are turning you from a happy man into a bitter and increasingly disturbed one. You know what is happening between your legs, and it is positive. Why let what amounts to sticks and stones get to you, and rob you of this happiness?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You have missed the point again. NOBODY CARES. Perhaps you're upset that you have an ugly funk filled dick? A smegma oozing homely elephant trunk looking unsanitary incubator for disease of a cock is what you have.

You care, or you wouldn't be here spouting hate speech about an uncut cock.
How would you feel if I called your dick ugly, scarred, dry, a straight stick of unmoving skin? A sexual amputee. How does it feel?
Show some fucking respect to people you see as unlike you, and you will get some back. When you are just out to be rude and smear people, that's what you will get back.

D

deleted15807

I have and I say your post is full of it. I had a foreskin once so your first point is BS.

This argument goes on because of propaganda and lies like this quote.

You know global warming isn't real either. All that research and all those know everything scientists are just wrong. :wink:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have missed the point again. NOBODY CARES. Perhaps you're upset that you have an ugly funk filled dick? A smegma oozing homely elephant trunk looking unsanitary incubator for disease of a cock is what you have.
Now, please stop this type of reactions. By the way, looking at many galleries here, one can conclude that there are quite a few cut dicks that had botched circumcisions (I hope it is not the ones that so vehemently attack uncut men).

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do like and prefer cut men but that said, I would never ask nor would I ever expect my bf to get circumcised for that reason, period. He's doing this because he has to. He really has almost no frenulum to speak of and the tugging during sex or masturbation hurts so much that whatever is there has torn several times. He contacted doctors on his own and didn't tell me until he made the decision to go for the surgery. He's keeping his foreskin but just cutting underneath to relieve the tension.
Yeah, you'll work at it a piece at a time. If he was with someone his own age from his own culture, he'd be fine. I don't think you'll be happy until he's got it all off. That is what you want. Your posts make that much clear.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My surgical foreskin restoration is well along and in the healing stage. The urethral meatus has been extended a full 2 inches, the corpora and tissues have been extended as well. Unfortunately this cost me some very important girth. I hope I don't end up with a pencil dick. I won't be able to jack it off to see how it feels for awhile yet. My Doc, Francois Gigot de Peyronie MD, (Dr. Frank) the great great grandson of the famous 18th century penis fetishist and part time phrenologist who shares his namesake promised me, in writing folks, the same popular musty stink aroma that the intact community and their ladies enjoy, after it heals. My target size is anything over a 7x5 or 6. My penis has about a 45 degree bend at the frenulum area. I don't think this is good... Should I put a stop payment on the check? Waddya think?
Well I will let you all know how it heals up and take it for a test drive.

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had a good circumcision done. My head is completely covered when soft. I think I can enter a dry pussy without any problems because I have gliding foreskin.:biggrin1:
It is never quite certain what you really think Bull. Be happy with what you were allowed, but if you had a big vascular bull foreskin, like many of the guys on LPSG, that would really be Bullish. :veryhappy:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
It is never quite certain what you really think Bull. Be happy with what you were allowed, but if you had a big vascular bull foreskin, like many of the guys on LPSG, that would really be Bullish. :veryhappy:

I'm quite happy with what I have, buddy.