Leave it on!....the foreskin has a purpose

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, you'll work at it a piece at a time. If he was with someone his own age from his own culture, he'd be fine. I don't think you'll be happy until he's got it all off. That is what you want. Your posts make that much clear.

Sorry but I think you're out of line with your comments. I have never asked my BF to get cut for me. Never! He's fine exactly the way he is. Moreover, he is not into guys his own age. If you've read other posts on here, you might have noticed that I wrote that he chased me for almost 6 months.

You don't know enough about me to make these incendiary remarks so please back off.

You care, or you wouldn't be here spouting hate speech about an uncut cock.
How would you feel if I called your dick ugly, scarred, dry, a straight stick of unmoving skin? A sexual amputee. How does it feel?
Show some fucking respect to people you see as unlike you, and you will get some back. When you are just out to be rude and smear people, that's what you will get back.

Foreskin fanatics call circumcised men 'scarred,ugly,sexual amputee' all the time.

I had a foreskin until my early 20's. I had it removed because I wanted to have it removed. I am fine, FINE. My sex life is exactly the same as it was before. blah blah blah..it is about choice. I wanted to do it - so what? :rolleyes:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry but I think you're out of line with your comments.
I don't think so Johnny. You evince the peculiar ad nauseam U.S. sentiment that the foreskin gets in the way of sexual pleasure even though you've lived among intact men for what fourteen years now? I am sure they are at least as disgusted with your disgust as I am.

You can't handle all intact men as you would cut men. The foreskin is integral to the penis, and also provides feedback. If you are hurting someone, or someone is hurting, something is wrong. I know you think the foreskin is some kind of evolutionary vestige best discarded in infancy, another strange U.S. quirk. Half the time adult circumcisions start with injury or too much "care." Put some neosporin on it and leave it alone for a month. Only gentle masturbation. The human body has incredible resilience and capacity to heal and return to full function. Start cutting off parts and that becomes impossible.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think so Johnny. You evince the peculiar ad nauseam U.S. sentiment that the foreskin gets in the way of sexual pleasure even though you've lived among intact men for what fourteen years now? I am sure they are at least as disgusted with your disgust as I am.

You can't handle all intact men as you would cut men. The foreskin is integral to the penis, and also provides feedback. If you are hurting someone, or someone is hurting, something is wrong. I know you think the foreskin is some kind of evolutionary vestige best discarded in infancy, another strange U.S. quirk. Half the time adult circumcisions start with injury or too much "care." Put some neosporin on it and leave it alone for a month. Only gentle masturbation. The human body has incredible resilience and capacity to heal and return to full function. Start cutting off parts and that becomes impossible.

Such an extremists. Billions of men have been circumcised over the history of the world. Cutting off the foreskin has never seemed to hinder function over all those years except for a few psychos such as yourself. Get adjusted, finish restoring and actually enjoy your life. You only have one of those and that is more important than your penis.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
LOL. nice try but you will never get a cigar from me on that one as your plain wrong and nuts as well. i dont bother to look at BS. from anti-circs any more. its all propaganda. with you people any more. THANK GOD for the NEW YORK times STORY:biggrin1::biggrin1: take your BS. up with them:wink:

I'm so over these threads, I could puke. It's BS, girl, BS. I'm over it! Mutilated and proud!!!!!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.that the foreskin gets in the way of sexual pleasure

yes it sure does. and it really gets in the way when it is a filthy stinking cock that needs a good scrubbing with clorox.:eek:

You can't handle all intact men as you would cut men.

thats for sure you have to wash them first. with cut guys its hot sex and enjoyment. and a nice clean cock to start with not a dirty uncut one. but if thats what you prefer DXJ. then go for it dude by all means suck those nasty uncut dicksall day and night if thats your thing.,

al and by all meansDXJ. also provides feedback. on your dirty mission your on LOL.:rolleyes:

Only gentle masturbation..

and why is that? you afraid of hurting that flap of skin your in love with or you just dont want a sore whittle pee pee :rolleyes: cut guys jerk it fine and dandy better than uncut and sex is better as well. you just will never admit it here but you know its true dont you D :wink: see i told you i was back LOL.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Such an extremists. Billions of men have been circumcised over the history of the world. Cutting off the foreskin has never seemed to hinder function over all those years except for a few psychos such as yourself. Get adjusted, finish restoring and actually enjoy your life. You only have one of those and that is more important than your penis.

Thanks. You said it better than I could have.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Billions of men have been circumcised during the history of the world--for no reason other than to satisfy religion or tribal traditions or parents who are doing what is "best" for the baby boy. All of the circumcisions--unnecessary. There are some circumcised men on this site who are having some major problems dealing with the fact they were cut as babies and are trying to justify it by any means possible. They need to get over it, too.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Billions of men have been circumcised over the history of the world. Cutting off the foreskin has never seemed to hinder function over all those years except for a few psychos such as yourself.
Such self-serving logic. Plenty of people have been horribly injured by genital cutting. Oh yeah, I'm the one with pathology because circumcision and circumcisers are normal. RIC is on the skids. Your vehemence is your worst argument. You weren't RICed. Some odd notion that when RIC is ended you won't be able to get adult circ? You are a piece of work darkbond. I don't even know why you inhabit these threads. The only reason would be so that you can validate your adult circ on an ongoing basis.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the life of me, I cannot and will never understand why a woman would spend 90% of her time arguing with men about circumcision.

oh i can argue about way more than that when it comes to men but why bother this works good so far and gets the job done just fine LOL :biggrin1::biggrin1:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the life of me, I cannot and will never understand why a woman would spend 90% of her time arguing with men about circumcision.
Obviously because it is not a woman but an old anorgasmic troll without a life.
Or an overweight virago with penis envy and castration fantasies (and poor orthographic skills for a monolingual person).

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

If billions of men have been circumcised over the history of the world, than trillions of men have had foreskins. Cutting off foreskin is only advisable, when it is unavoidable. What is your vendetta? You are happy with your penis, I am happy with mine. You don't sound like you are getting on and actually enjoying your life. Why are you in here, driving yourself crazy fighting with people you think are insane?
Circumcised penises work just fine. Uncircumcised penises work just fine.
Why not circumcise only when it is necessary, or when someone requests it because they want it? Is that such a difficult concept? If not, why do we have people like Sargon20 and gs whatever her name is, spreading hatred with every other post, telling everybody with a foreskin that they are mentally ill, unclean, etc?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Obviously because it is not a woman but an old anorgasmic troll without a life.
Or an overweight virago with penis envy and castration fantasies (and poor orthographic skills for a monolingual person).

Monolingual?
You give her too much credit. Or can you read her Ingernish?