Leaving button-fly jeans unbuttoned?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get very turned on when I see a sexy, well-hung dude wearing tight, button-fly jeans with one or two of the buttons left open so that the skin of his big meat peeps through slightly.

I have seen this several times with hot dudes at bars, at the movie theater, and guys walking at the mall or in a store. The guy obviously wants to advertise his equipment, and it certainly does attract attention

Have any of you well-endowed guys ever done this? If so, what happened? I'd love to hear about it! Thanks! :smile:

pumperguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never buttom the bottom button of my 501's and I am always getting looks! It is a great conversation starter in the bars and I useally go home with the hottest man in the bar. check out my p[ics, bottom button is open.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Now Lex.... I think that correcting posts is AGAINST the LPSG Rules and Regulations:rolleyes: :tongue:
Not if they are corrected to portray a more likely version of events. :rolleyes:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A gesture that dates back to the early 80s, if not before. My 'regular' at that time kept his 501's bottom button undone to attractive attention to his full crotch, being so proud of his bigger than average endowment. Todd's day began and ended with his attention on his cock and he never missed an apportunity to show the instrument to others!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Though most guys I know have always done this as a part of a "fashion statement" (it looks cool, it looks sexy, etc) the practice of leaving the bottom button unfastened started way back in the 1960's, about the same time the "hanky code" was developing. It was a sign. It meant "I'm available, approach me."

So it always makes me chuckle when I see two guys, obviously a couple, obviously off-limits, and one or both has the "I'm available" sign up.

avalonjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I hate button flys..... I swear i hope the man that invented them is burning in a slow hell. Have you ever tried to rebutton yourself in a pair of them after 4 gin martinis?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
avalonjim said:
I hate button flys..... I swear i hope the man that invented them is burning in a slow hell. Have you ever tried to rebutton yourself in a pair of them after 4 gin martinis?
If your fingers are that fumbly, imagine how dangerous it is to try the million-toothed cock-biting zipper.... what the hell, just take the jeans off after 4 martinis.

Hard Rocker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My button fly jeans are so worn out that lower buttons can't be buttoned anymore.
No intention to fix them because they really look cool this way and I'm definetely getting looks in them!

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
If your fingers are that fumbly, imagine how dangerous it is to try the million-toothed cock-biting zipper.... what the hell, just take the jeans off after 4 martinis.
I'm with DC Zipper are lethel! Specially in low rise jeans.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Funny, I've often left that button undone, but I didn't know it was supposed to be a fashion statement or a sign. It was more often that I was too lazy to try to button it (because it seems particularly difficult to get at it) and leaving it unbuttoned seemed to give me a little more room down there anyway. I often leave the top one undone too (more room for my larger as of late tummy).