Leaving Cum On Your Body; Not Cleaning It Up

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I use underwear. They still think its disgusting/weird :redface:

More convenient than running to the bathroom for some tissues or keeping a roll in my room.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally will wipe it off if I have something laying around, otherwise I don't mind leaving the cum wherever it shoots.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
On myself? Filthy! Though that's mainly due to the amount and that I'm a bit of a clean freak.

However, after a passionate session - long or short - it's kinda hot to leave you and your partner's juices on each other. :wink:

More convenient than running to the bathroom for some tissues or keeping a roll in my room.

*hides roll behind back*

Nothing to see here...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leaving Cum On Your Body; Not Cleaning It Up is it rude/dirty/wrong? My 'friends' seem to think it is :redface:

Are you shooting jizz on to your chest and then putting on a t-shirt and going down to the local pub with your shirt sticking to your cum laden body? Yeah, that's pretty gross.

On myself? Filthy! Though that's mainly due to the amount and that I'm a bit of a clean freak.

However, after a passionate session - long or short - it's kinda hot to leave you and your partner's juices on each other. :wink:

(shyly admits) :redface: I am a fan of the post-coital cum soaked snuggle. :wink: Nothing worse than having a guy finish sex and run to the shower as if I'd just infected him with the bubonic plague.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it can be embarassing though. I took a shower one morning and my Morning wood would not go away, so I lubed up , got on the bed, and let one fly.. I then got dressed and went to a doctor's appointment. During the exam the Doctor had me drop my pants, and there it was.......a big wad of dried cum in my pubes! We both pretended it wasn't there!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm okay...I usually masturbate at night. So its when I'm in bed or getting in bed or sometimes before I bathe...

I don't see anything wrong with it!

Also what I think is a lot worse is: have sex with someone then 'snuggling' or whatever. Waking up in the wee hours, walking to the bathroom, turning the light and and finding crusty wetness all over your cock!

I'll keep wiping cum on my boxers and/or leaving it to be absorbed back into my body, such is the circle jerk of life.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also what I think is a lot worse is: have sex with someone then 'snuggling' or whatever. Waking up in the wee hours, walking to the bathroom, turning on the light and and finding crusty wetness all over your cock! WHOA! I better clarify myself; first off I am not a fan of the body shot. If we have been together a while, are exclusive; and have both been tested. Then we don't use condoms. So it's not like either of our chests are covered in his spunk.

I'll keep wiping cum on my boxers and/or leaving it to be absorbed back into my body, such is the circle jerk of life.
How is that different from what I said!?! :confused:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see anything wrong with it. njqt I was just informing y'all of my intentions to keep spunking on myself.

'They' seemed to think I was getting it all over my hands for some reason?

Weird. I don't have my hand over my cock when I cum, ready to catch it. It will lay where it will.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's dirty. x_x Buuuuut, I've done it a few times after jerking it onto my belly in bed... just didn't wanna clean it up. XD NEedless to say, the sheets had to be washed and I was crusty in the morning... dirty.. dirty dirty dirty. x_x

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
when i was a teen i met this studly guy who had this huge, tight ass and the most beautiful skin ever. when i came all over the place (watch out peter north or jr!) he just loved it, working it all into his skin and saying it was the best skin cream. i was more than happy to oblige him...

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I'm having sex at night, and I cum, and some leaks out, I'm not going to rush up and run into the bathroom to take a shower because I think semen is gross. I don't.

BY the same token, if I'm making out with someone on the way to somewhere else, and I cum and make a mess, I'm going to clean up as well as possible as soon as I can before we meet with someone else.

Otherwise, I get weird looks and questions from others.

My doc doesn't think it weird that I leak precum when he does a prostate exam. He hands me a towel afterward. Once I came during an exam (I hadn't cum in weeks!), and he just handed me a bigger towel. Nothing phases the man.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex used to remark how clean she was (housework) However, she always insisted on wiping my jizz on the bed sheets. This happened even when we stayed over as guests at my dad's house!:eek: I have not spoken to him for a while now:rolleyes:.

I must say I do find it a turn on to cover myself with my own cum but I would not like anyone else to have to discover it on my bed sheets the next day!:biggrin1:

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't mind leaving my cum on my body to dry up. If I'm in bed and don't have a pair of dirty underwear handy to wipe up with, I'll just lay in bed and let it dry on me, or maybe even rub it into my skin more to spread it out. And there have been quickies where you don't really have time or anything to wipe up with, so no choice but to just put your stuff away and let it dry as you go about your business. Either way, it's cool - I sorta like the smell on me anyway to remind me of the fun I had earlier. Same goes for if its someone else's load. Nothing hotter than to leave a trick with their hot jizz still on your crotch, chest, or ass underneath your clothes. I think it's all pretty hot, but then, maybe I'm just a pig, lol.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I never even thought this was a big deal. I dont usually shoot tons and tons though so its not like i have a huge mess. On some occasions though ive been known to blow tons and ill usually clean up then.