Leaving Cum On Your Body; Not Cleaning It Up

Pipesep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the sexiest things I ever experianced was when a very naughty lady and I had an encounter at the office, I came on her lower back and she wildly rubbed it into her skin as if she wanted to some how get it to go through into her body! Then she got dressed and stayed like that the rest of the day!
The amazing part was the look of absolute hunger in her eyes as she did it!
And since that, it is actually quite disapointing when the first thing a woman does is hit the shower, but I suppose each to their own..

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its a matter of personal taste, I prefer to have a wash or shower soon after my fella cums inside me. I can't just lay there letting it work its own way out. Not cos of what it is its just cos of how it feels. But if he cums on me then I just get him to wipe it off. (usually with his boxers) If it goes on the bedsheets so what!

I dont change the bedsheets after every fuck. But we do both shower twice a day.!

One night we ended up fucking round the back of our local pub, we both got rather messy and wiped up as best we could, we then casually strolled back inside to join our friends as though nothing had happened - we were both still sticky but that seemed to turn us both on again, we ended up fucking on our way home then again at home.

machomansgris

Experimental Member
Media
Unless I am meeting with friends or family, I don't clean up, on the contrary. I sometimes wear underwear with several loads in it.

I can't understand how people can think that cum is "dirty" fives minutes after it was ejaculated. It is still cum.

I love the smell of cum. I wish I had larger loads. After I wank I rub mine into my pubic hair and under my foreskin and get dressed. During the day the smell of my load that comes up through my clothes keeps me aroused. I don't know if other people can smell it too, I don't think it's strong enough, but if they can, they probably don't know what it is. More likely the smell will be registered subconsciously and set off a pheromone induced reaction.

(I knew a woman who used to dip her fingers in her cunt and smear them round her neck before she went out to a disco. She said after a close smoocher, whatever man she danced with would notice not the smell, but the fact that he had become highly aroused in way he was not used to simple from a cuddly dance. She usually got her way)

Back to my delight in my own cum.
The smell of my cum after ripening for an afternoon inside my foreskin is one of the biggest turn-ons I know. I usually smear it over my moustach and sniff while a enjoy my evening wanking session.

Of-course I shower and clean myself, but I never use deoderant. I like most body smells, I think human beings smell wonderful, men and women, as long as the smells are 12 hours fresh. Unfortunately I can't enjoy anal smells, which I know many gay men, do. I have tried to train myself but they completey turn me off. But cum, piss and underarm sweat all make my head spin. Better than poppers.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks. I've also cum inside girls and they've not gone to wipe up either and just cuddled and gone to sleep. I didn't freak and ask them to clean it up; such a thought never came across my mind. I just asked 'where does it go'?

Since I thought it dribbled out but I think they have to tense muscles for that?

I guess some people have a problem with their own bodily fluids. Luckily I don't :cool:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's dirty??? You'd better clean your dick out, because it's not SUPPOSED to be dirty.

Yeah, it's probably not something you want to wear out on the town, but strictly speaking -- from a biological standpoint -- there's a crapload more bacteria in whatever you sweat out at night than what you jizz.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I guess some people have a problem with their own bodily fluids. Luckily I don't :cool:

I assume you walk around with dried blood and snot all over yourself then, too. Because those are just as much bodily fluids as cum.
Let me guess... "But that's different!" Uh huh... :biggrin1:

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most of the time I clean it off, but on rare occasions if I'm really tired or don't have anything available, I'll lay on my back until it dries. After it's dry, I don't have to worry about it spreading to the sheets or anything. And then I take a shower in the morning.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I made him get up and go to the washroom at 4am to wash it off him... it was gross I was really wet.. I can only imagine how much was on him.. he wanted to sleep... I didn't want him to get freaked out the next morning with gross stuff crusty on his cock.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While we're still in sex mode I prefer pussy juice and spunk stays where it is, there's nothing that's a bigger turn off to me than a guy rushing to the bathroom the minute he's splooged, sex is wet and messy and I think rushing to clean up makes me feel that he thinks sex is unpleasant. When we've finished and we're settling down to sleep I prefer to have cleaned up, but if we go to sleep during post coital cuddles it's no biggy - although spunk does stink the next morning.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While we're still in sex mode I prefer pussy juice and spunk stays where it is, there's nothing that's a bigger turn off to me than a guy rushing to the bathroom the minute he's splooged, sex is wet and messy and I think rushing to clean up makes me feel that he thinks sex is unpleasant. When we've finished and we're settling down to sleep I prefer to have cleaned up, but if we go to sleep during post coital cuddles it's no biggy - although spunk does stink the next morning.

How do you know its spunk and not girl juice? :tongue: that smells too. Although nicely...sexy smell.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know because if I go to bed I get up in the morning and I smell lovely, in the past guys have often asked me not to have a bath or shower that day because they adore the way I taste and smell, if I have sex and don't rid myself of excess spunkage next morning I stink :)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
LOL I let him catch his breath, he was good about it. Just stared like what the fuck did I just do.... I at least made an attempt to kiss him (yuck) I missed and got the side of his mouth... he was ready for bed... I told him I wanted to shower with him... he was reluctant but didn't say no... my feet touched the cold floor and I decided not to get wet.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, why do you have ED only in the shower or bath?

And to answer the original question, I always shower after I've jerked off with lube. It's just messier then.

:smile:

Yeah. Showers are nice too. More the washing each other than anything sexual since I have erectile dysfunction in the shower/bath :redface: