Leaving Cum On Your Body; Not Cleaning It Up

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I'm special. Baths (and showers) are for bathing. I don't want to jizz in the bath and have my jizz floating around me. I can't get hard stood up and it feels crap so I don't get hard in the shower either. The best I get is a nice semi.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After masturbation I wipe up, but not after sex. It's nice to cuddle and feel the wetness, get horny and do it again.
Monster- how about sex after shower sex!?
SP- just close your eyes and hold on!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Because I'm special. Baths (and showers) are for bathing. I don't want to jizz in the bath and have my jizz floating around me. I can't get hard stood up and it feels crap so I don't get hard in the shower either. The best I get is a nice semi.

I'm similar in the shower; it takes me an age to cum, but it's possible with a little perseverance. :cool:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I assume you walk around with dried blood and snot all over yourself then, too. Because those are just as much bodily fluids as cum.
[/FONT]

Actually, I do, sometimes -- You forgot brain tissue, and urine, and feces, and whatever else can leak out of a person dead or nearly so, involved in a big car wreck, building collapse, suicide or homicide.

Somebody's got to clean it up.

I volunteer as a Paramedic, and sometimes it takes a few hours to get back to the station, where I can change my shirt. That's why I always wear a non-white t-shirt under my shirt.

After you've swum in blood for a while, it's no big deal.

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How funny it is that you either love it or hate it. I get a little offended when somebody screws up their nose at my cum, after all it is the logical conclusion to most 'encounters'. I dont expect them to lick it all up, but dont be repulsed. One guy once spat my cum out of his mouth into his underpants (while he was wearing them) and smeared it in. I was a little grossed out but figured I gave it to him he can do what he wants with it!

Anyway, back to the topic-it gets everywhere and without even knowing it I have been walking around with small (thankfully) drops drying on my jeans, in the past. The most embarrassing moment was when I was in my 20's I had been to a party and had a fumble below the ha-ha (for the Americans it is a type of low ditch/wall). The following day I put my coat into the valeting room for my nanny to press and she happenend to ask me, and show me, what the white stuff was all up the inside of the breast flap. I told her I had a cold/runny nose but she knew. Cant hide anything and I know I went bright red in the face.

So be careful and mop up cause it isn't really a good look

eddie80

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll go further, SLB. It's not only okay to leave it there, it's hot. After a late night masturbation session, you're lying there all alone and spent...why in the world bother. You should just drift off to sleep. And ya wake up with the reminder?

Hot.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
It is for this reason that I love blow jobs..gulp gulp and no mess!!!

Once in college this guy and I had sex. It was that passionate, hot, forbidden, others are waiting for us kind of sex (we were supposed to meet some other friends at the beach and were running late). We thought we had cleaned up, but when we got to the beach, I noticed dry cum on my leg and my partners stomach. Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one to notice. Someone made mention of it and I passed it off as dry skin...okay that was lame but it was all I could think of. WE had a great laugh later. I am sure we didn't fool anyone.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe in a middle-of-the-road approach to this.

Crusts are not good... except on French bread. :tongue: However, the FLUID part can be rubbed into your skin -- and is quite possibly beneficial for your skin.

I keep extra towels in my room, so that it's very easy to clean up anything that needs to be cleaned up.

And every week or so, I wash those towels TWICE, so that any solids are washed away.

Personally, I like to leave just a little bit on my skin. I also think it's "hot" to dab a little behind my ears -- just a tiny little dab, well rubbed in so that there's no crust.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Actually, I do, sometimes -- You forgot brain tissue, and urine, and feces, and whatever else can leak out of a person dead or nearly so, involved in a big car wreck, building collapse, suicide or homicide.

Somebody's got to clean it up.

I volunteer as a Paramedic, and sometimes it takes a few hours to get back to the station, where I can change my shirt. That's why I always wear a non-white t-shirt under my shirt.

After you've swum in blood for a while, it's no big deal.

You volunteer as a paramedic. That's not exactly "swimming in blood".

Additionally, you're not walking around with brain tissue, urine and feces around on you voluntarily. It got on you, you didn't notice or was too busy to wash it off at that moment.

That's completely different from jizzing all over yourself or your bed, then rubbing it all over your skin and hair enthusiastically and falling asleep to let it crust over.

And honestly, if you're taking other people's blood, piss and poop and letting it dry on your skin and bedsheets purposely because you get off on it, I personally think you're a tad twisted. :tongue:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife swallows and licks up all the mixed pussy juice and cum off my dick.So there are no crusty's in the morning,just a little oily stickynes from the almond oil.We don't realy worry about the mess after,we spoon and my oily dick sleeps between her ass cheeks!:)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Crusts are not good... except on French bread. :tongue: However, the FLUID part can be rubbed into your skin...

I agree with this and similar sentiments made by other people. I wipe up if I have something handy and I'm not too exhausted after my orgasm. But I feel no need to immediately wash up with soap and water. I think wiping off is and letting the rest absorb into the skin is sufficient until I'm ready to take my daily shower.

If it were necessary for guys to shower/bathe after every orgasm, teenage boys would need to shower several times a day. That would neither be discreet nor practical.

SLP, I can't get aroused in the shower/bath, either, although sometimes I do find showers/baths sensual.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am usually rather fastidious about wiping off any leftover cum from my body, unless it is late and I am feeling lethargic. I approve of semen, generally, so I am not disturbed by the concept of it being on my skin, but it does get hard and crusty and entangled with body hair, which can be a nuisance for me. (And I am not particularly hirsute; this is a big problem for men who have a lot of body or facial hair.)

Years ago, I used to date a guy whose semen would cause my skin to break out in red welts if it was not wiped away fairly soon. The welts would disappear after a few minutes, but I didn’t like it, so I was always very expeditious and thorough in getting rid of it, which did interfere with the ‘after-glow.” Has anyone else ever experienced this?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

You volunteer as a paramedic. That's not exactly "swimming in blood".

Thank you for telling me what I have and have not done. I choose my words carefully, knowing that each has meaning.

I have literallly "swum in blood," pulling bodies out of planes that have crashed in lakes and streams.

Not everyone here is a lying exaggerator. Why do you expect your experiences (or lack thereof) to be the same as mine?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...Years ago, I used to date a guy whose semen would cause my skin to break out in red welts if it was not wiped away fairly soon. The welts would disappear after a few minutes, but I didn’t like it, so I was always very expeditious and thorough in getting rid of it, which did interfere with the ‘after-glow.” Has anyone else ever experienced this?

I have heard of some women having an allergic reaction to their partner's semen. Symptoms are described as pain, burning, and/or swelling in the outer vaginal area that can last for hours or days. Apparently, it's possible to be allergic to a specific person's semen without being allergic to semen in general. As far as I know, semen allergy in men hasn't been studied, and I don't know if it would affect the skin the way you describe, but it's my best guess.