Leaving LPSG

D_chris anthemum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all, I know its only been a couple months, but I'm leaving LPSG. It is causing interference in my life. I dare call it an addiction, rather I've become compulsive.. "I have to check LPSG.." instead of getting real life important stuff done. I may revisit in the future sometime.

You may ask "how much is too much" of something - anything. The answer is when it starts interfering with your life.

Use the force of all your big cocks for the common good/pleasure of civilization!

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This truly is a great site. I find myself spending more time here than I should. I should probably be meditating or something really constructive. But this is great entertainment. Even if I don't make the big dick list, it's fun trying to get there.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my experience, someone who is obsessive compulsive upon leaving their compulsion will find something else to obsess over. Nevertheless, good for you that you've recognized it has gone beyond the healthy level and for taking steps to address it. Now the next step would be to address the addictive personality, IMHO. Best wishes.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moderation and balance it the secret of life. I went though my binges here and it is slowing down. And Im straight. Its not like I get off on looking at dick pics all day. They have plently of chick galleries and just the threads are interesting. Its the thrill of posting and the subject matter that is so alluring.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The real question is, can you resist coming back to see if anyone responded to your farewell??? This site can indeed be adicting, I'm on here only in a limited capacity now because I let my love for this site and the people here interfere with my real life. I wish you well, and hope that you are able to find a happy balance.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi all, I know its only been a couple months, but I'm leaving LPSG. It is causing interference in my life. I dare call it an addiction, rather I've become compulsive.. "I have to check LPSG.." instead of getting real life important stuff done. I may revisit in the future sometime.

You may ask "how much is too much" of something - anything. The answer is when it starts interfering with your life.

Use the force of all your big cocks for the common good/pleasure of civilization!

I think it's good that you're reacting to how you are feeling.
A time-out is probably a good idea so that you can get some distance to things in your life.
You're welcome back when you have found that new perspective.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With occasional exceptions, I do not understand goodbye threads. Best wishes.

Yeah; not sure what that's all about.

I've had to take some "time off" before. I never made a point to announce it though. :rolleyes:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like there should be a farewell party or something. This is all so sudden. I hope you've thought this through. This is so drastic!