Leaving the country.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Got it. Had a three hour nap yesterday and slept nine hours last night. It was divine, but I am full of puckish energy this morning. Going to drive down to Paris and smack that bitch Sarkozy's face and take over. All your snails are us, Frenchies!

LE WINNING!!!

Actually, going to tool around and take pictures, and hold hands and laugh, like you're supposed to do during the spring.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Today I had andouillettes grillee in a sauce made from apple cider made from locally grown apples, herring, salmon, coquille St. Jacques, and some really excellent coffee. The andouillettes were made with real chitterlings. I grew up in a state that celebrates two major (don't laugh at my use of the word 'major', 50,000 to 100,000 people constitutes a major event anywhere) chitlin festivals, and have never had chitlins before, had to go to France to have them. MB took a picture of me standing in front of a "Tracteur Pulling" sign. Swear to God. I've put on airs and run from my redneck heritage all my life and it has asserted itself bigtime in the birthplace of High Culture. What a life. The way things are going for me I may get a chance to give some furriner a country style ass-kickin before I leave. But I will NOT drink Pabst Blue Ribbon. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

OH, and I have had the best oysters anywhere. I can no longer claim with integrity that Bull's Bay oysters are the best in the world. Between Brittany and Normandy I have found transcendent oysters. If I'd been thinking I'd have asked for Guiness to have with them.

I'm not completely roont yet. When I'm having a good day I still write like Steinbeck. Problem is, I hate Steinbeck. It's always something, innit?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Your experiences have inspired me to write a sequel to 'An American in Paris' entitled 'A Redneck in Provence'. I've already started work on the libretto. Maybe you'd like to collaborate with me, seeing's how Gershwin kicked the bucket awhile back. It's gonna be a big hit, baby!

p.s. Sounds like y'all be havin a luvely time. Carry on. When it's all done will there be a slide show?

p.p.s. Without PBR I wouldn't have made it through high school. Well, the weekends anyway.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
There will be a slide show, but it'll take weeks to assemble, owing to my being such a fussy bitch about pictures. I spend as much time digitally fixing images for display online as I used to spend in the darkroom with the wet processes. I've already taken 400 shots.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Your experiences have inspired me to write a sequel to 'An American in Paris' entitled 'A Redneck in Provence'. I've already started work on the libretto. Maybe you'd like to collaborate with me, seeing's how Gershwin kicked the bucket awhile back. It's gonna be a big hit, baby!

p.s. Sounds like y'all be havin a luvely time. Carry on. When it's all done will there be a slide show?

p.p.s. Without PBR I wouldn't have made it through high school. Well, the weekends anyway.
Started posting a few.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not never comin' back.

But seriously, I have an errand to tend to in the Federal Republic of Europe. I'll be back next week, unless I win the lottery.

You're going to the what now? Oh, you're back. Did you have a--oh, I see that you did. Well, why not post some--oh, you've done that too. Damn, my copy of The HickBoy News arrived late.