Leaving the Scene

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello I am curious. I do not understand why more people don't demand better service from there sexual partners. Like if you are not getting the pleasure and requests made why not stop having sex. I like good sex and not just a bad lay. I feel sex should be awesome. And if not I can masterbate on my own. So if a fmale partner I am with just wants to lay there i am sending her to the curb and finishing myself. I take care of her as well. Plenty of oral and thre or more orgasms. But I have expectations too. Like ots of energy a amazing bj and great vibe between us.

Any thoughts On the subject?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
First off, unless I was in a bondage situation... I wouldn't expect anyone to demand anything of me, and kick me to the curb .. I'd fucking kick them in the balls..

*Think* maybe if it keeps occuring... it isnt her...it's you...

masterbate and save yourself the effort... cause it sounds like its just too much for you to handle.

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not the case at all I was just thinking out loud this only happed to me once and I did not leave but felt as though I should have.

Be nice next time

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like if you are not getting the pleasure and requests made why not stop having sex.

well, um, er--is there any connection for you between sex and a relationship? or communication? emotions maybe?

You are right, that you can jerk off alone just like you can eat alone or sleep alone. But sometimes pleasures are better shared.

bassdude8

Just Browsing
Media
The problem IS that you have expectations. Sex isnt gonna be great everytime. The best sex ive ever had has been with my wife of 22 years, and probably the worst at times. She can say the same for me. Respect for your partner goes a long way. I have NO expectations of her and she doesnt have expectations of me. When you demand somebody have sex a certain way just to please you it aint gonna work. Thats my pennies worth.