leaving the site (osiris)

osiris0806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey im leaving the site... take care all.. it's been nice chatting with you all... unfortunately i am faced with a very very difficult challenge that requires me to go... best of luck to all.... any last comments?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hate to see ya leave buddy.....has someone done or said anything on the site to cause you to leave? anything we can do to help ya?

osiris0806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
truefully.. everyone here has been great... unabear your awesome.... i have been fighting a criminal charge of which im innocent ( i got no reason to lie) and am facing a long criminal trial of which my atty is not confident.. my family is crushed, my children are crushed, and my life is destroyed... i will recover and if i go to prison i will do so with pride and fight everyday to get my freedom...

osiris0806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks.... i appreciate the comments it's been nice talking to all of you... if i go it will be for 22 years, so im a little stressed.....:eek:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
How does that lead anyone to believe he'd be up on molestation charges?

Is there something going on in chat or elsewhere that's missing from the equation here.

Even on an anonymous forum that kind of accusation seems to me to be something to be really careful with if there's no kind of backup.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah i got nothing out of his posts as being a child molester at all. If anything i saw a lot of talk about drugs. But he does seem to be open about why he is leaving i dont know why he just doesnt spill the beans now that he's piqued everyones curiosity.