Leaving your scent behind

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I had a fun filled weekend filled with lots of pretty females in various situations. And something occured to me today. My clothes was left with the scent, or perfume, of any girl I had physical contact. Which is nice because the scent instantly brought back memories.

But here is what I am thinking. Are you ladies aware that you leave your scent behind on a man? And if so, do you do this purposefully? Kind of like a cat leaving its scent behind to tell all other cats that it was there first?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not me who stinks of perfume, let me tell you! And I don't like a lot of it on a man either. If you leave scent on me, I would like it to be your own.

OTOH my ex insisted that our teenage boy have all sorts of cologne, and it fell to me as parent to make sure the deodorant and the shampoo and the aftershave and the etc. didn't add up to nasal craziness.

Scent is a big partt of attraction, but like facepaint I prefer to avoid it myself.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Fully aware, although I don't wear perfume. I too like to be reminded of someone's scent. For how terrible our sense of smell is compared to other animals, it's pretty amazing that we can still tell different body odors apart (and I don't mean pit or genitalia smells).

And what's even more amazing is how vivid the memories are which are associated with smell!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not typically wear perfume because most of it bothers my allergies. I do however normally use mandarin oil, honey vanilla or blood red orange homemade soaps and/ or lotions. I'm not sure how to feel about this but my boyfriend says that I smell like fruity pebbles and he normally comments that the sheets or my pillow or his shirts smell like me sometimes. I have never intentionally tried to leave my smell on anything.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am aware (only because of my bf) that I have a scent. In which he says I smell like wild flowers and sex. I suspect that it just has something to do with my body chemistry because I don't douse myself in perfume, only shower gel and occasional lotion (which smells nothing like wild flowers) as part of my daily hygiene routine.

Regardless, I like marking my bf. I love letting him have my scent all over him so he's reminded of me where ever he goes (and maybe to ward off the occasional female that likes his ass too much) BUT mostly just to remind him of me when I'm away from him. Most of the time it's not directly intentional, it just kind of happens that way.

He's pretty much like my drug. His scent is my pocket aphrodisiac and I'm pretty sure mine does the same for him. So regardless of if we try to put our scents all over each other and our respective clothes/bed linens, it just happens naturally and I absolutely love it.

After being with him, I actually notice that other men who I've been in a relationship with before smell bad to me even if they are very clean. Pheromone chemical reaction/imprinting perhaps.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband leaves his scent more than I do. Actually, I think I'm more aware of his scent than anything else. When he's on the road I have a couple of his shirts that I wear that reminds me of him. Of course, he has different scents, that's for sure, and some of them I try to get rid of as quickly as possible.

I do wear perfume, but I'm not aware of marking my territory in any way. I'll have to ask him.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it when he says his room smells like me, or his pillows. If you mean *cough* that down there scent..ick no.I don't want to leave that scent behind. I have told him I love it when I kinda smell like him though, ya know...down there. I love the way his shirts smell. I like to wear them when they smell like him.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had to wash my sheets 4-5 times before they didnt smell like sex with my ex.

Oh the memories....

I later realized the smell had soaked into my mattress

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love smelling the scent of my BF on me or my clothes or the bed or anything for that matter.

Just smelling him gets me in the mood . . .

I'm sure he feels the same about my scent too. Scent is a powerful sense and reminder :)