Lebron James - Courtside Bulge/VPL

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dude, thank you polar25. For that thing to be that visible on someone his height and size means it may very well be a monster.

Reactions: BBBDude29

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really like LeBron, and find him very attractive. But I don't think any of the pics I have seen posted of him on LPSG show a huge one. I realize that his large body makes it look smaller by comparison than it would appear on a shorter man. And I realize the pics we've seen are flaccid, which is not very indicative of erect size. He might well have a big one, but I think what we've seen looks normal and not huge. That's not an insult or attack mind you. I just haven't seen a pic like the ones we have seen of Serge Ibaka, Michael Ballack or Shelton Benjamin.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I really like LeBron, and find him very attractive. But I don't think any of the pics I have seen posted of him on LPSG show a huge one. I realize that his large body makes it look smaller by comparison than it would appear on a shorter man. And I realize the pics we've seen are flaccid, which is not very indicative of erect size. He might well have a big one, but I think what we've seen looks normal and not huge. That's not an insult or attack mind you. I just haven't seen a pic like the ones we have seen of Serge Ibaka, Michael Ballack or Shelton Benjamin.
That's fair, I can definitely agree there. I will say that no matter what his size, I'd go a round or two with him just to say I got LeBoned :D. #Tomahawk

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love him to get him right after a game, and lick the fresh sweat off his entire body. And I would love massage his muscles, particularly his sexy back. And I would love to make out with that wide, toothy smile of his. And, regardless of size, I would put his tool to fine use pleasuring at least one of my holes. And then I would love to have him fall asleep with my chest as his little furry pillow.

luther227

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love him to get him right after a game, and lick the fresh sweat off his entire body. And I would love massage his muscles, particularly his sexy back. And I would love to make out with that wide, toothy smile of his. And, regardless of size, I would put his tool to fine use pleasuring at least one of my holes. And then I would love to have him fall asleep with my chest as his little furry pillow.
I love hot jucy big dick cum a lot

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Something about this pic is highly sexual (at least to me):
CUtuyUXWUAA_nxV.jpg:large

Reactions: BBBDude29