Led here by curiousity...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ChinaSwimmer88, Nov 9, 2007.

1. ChinaSwimmer88

ChinaSwimmer88 New Member

I'm just your average chinese/welsh/native american girl trying to make my way in the world. Going to school, loving the ocean, not dating now and just discovered this site. And it's... interesting.

For one, yes, there are some pretty huge penises here. To those men I give my congratulations, but also hope you use them wisely and don't let it go to your head.

The truth is I have no idea if I'm a size queen. I like sex. I like it a lot. I've had 5 boyfriends and they've been small to average. And I've enjoyed it plenty. The only thing I can say that could lead me in that direction is my new 6.5x5 dildo that I'm totally digging. But the truth is I imagine a big 10 inch weiner just pretty much hurting. I honestly don't know if it would be some eye opening experience.

And beneath a lot of the BS that seems to be floating on these threads is some real insight and stories and emotion. And that's awesome. I want to learn and listen and all the good stuff. And the women here seem to be really kind and helpful.

Oh yeah and one thing:

Guys, quit asking me to post pictures of me taking my clothes off. I have no plans to post my nekkid self on the interwebs, BUT I'LL do that if I FEEL like it. (and if you're lucky :) !!!)

2. cantona666

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome ChinaSwimmer88!! Very nice to have you here..!! Lot of good stuff in here, and many nice members..!! Enjoy the site of pleasure..!! ;-)

3. Bajan

Bajan Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the board!

4. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome - trust me you will enjoy it here

Draft saved Draft deleted