Lee Asher Of The Asher House

Bmadex10

Loved Member
Media
Does anybody have any photos of Lee Asher of the Asher House and or know his story. Does he like me? Women? Both? Does he have any photos out there that is more than PG?

Besides doing something awesome (going around the US getting animals adopted) he is attractive as hell.

Attachments

U

Uctopper

He’s such a wonderful human being I feel guilty lusting over him, but I can’t help it. He’s so handsome. He does awesome things for shelter dogs and has a huge heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

cosojo

Sexy Member
Media
So
He looks like he's packing in the Christmas photo...

He does live Q&As on instagram often -- wonder if he would answer a question about his sexuality...
Someone recently commented on one of his IG posts with the assumption that he was gay. He was quick to respond that he wasn’t and that he loved vaginas.

Reactions: Roman Rex Fritz

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anybody have any photos of Lee Asher of the Asher House and or know his story. Does he like me? Women? Both? Does he have any photos out there that is more than PG?

Besides doing something awesome (going around the US getting animals adopted) he is attractive as hell.
Just found his Youtube channel, First of all he loves dogs... secondly, HES HOT! DAMN... Good body, attractive and HAIRY.. mmmm NOTHING wrong with him.