Lee Horsley

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can still remember Lee Horsley from Matt Houston, an action series from the early 80s; his associate, CJ Parsons, played by Pamela Helmsley, was drop-dead gorgeous. :wub:I t was a good show, well written and entertaining.

Lee Horsley always seemed to be bulging in his trousers. :wow: It was quite hard yo miss. He must be hung. Any ideas* Any links?

Titan1968

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
had a friend that was hunting guide in colorado that took him to the woods for 5 days but he never said how hung he was. he did say he was an ok client.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
The first time I saw him was as Archie on Nero Wolfe. He was trim then. He was rather bowlegged too. If you notice in the photos, he is dressing right. Pants made in the US tend to have less material in the crotch on the right than the left. It would give the appearance of a larger bulge. Just try it for yourselves guys.

Cajun, where have you been? I thought you were running away.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I saw him was as Archie on Nero Wolfe. He was trim then. He was rather bowlegged too. If you notice in the photos, he is dressing right. Pants made in the US tend to have less material in the crotch on the right than the left. It would give the appearance of a larger bulge. Just try it for yourselves guys.

Cajun, where have you been? I thought you were running away.

Dude, you should discover a pattern for pants. Pants do not have less material on one side over the other. OMG yr post was so funny!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Dude, you should discover a pattern for pants. Pants do not have less material on one side over the other. OMG yr post was so funny!

Dude, it has long been known that in the US manufacturers often times put a little more material in the left side because men in the US tend to dress left. I've read about it for years. Now, put your goods in one side, take a photo, put them in the other, and take a photo. Unless you have a peanut, it should show bigger when they are on the right.

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
In the review for the "Matt Houston" tv series in "TV Guide" back in the 80's after the show had been on tv for awhile, it was mentioned that he (Lee Horsley) had the longest crotch shot view by the camera man in the opening credits of the show, on tv at that time. The camera started at his feet and slowly went up from there, pausing on his crotch before continuing on up.

Reactions: titan1968

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
In the review for the "Matt Houston" tv series in "TV Guide" back in the 80's after the show had been on tv for awhile, it was mentioned that he (Lee Horsley) had the longest crotch shot view by the camera man in the opening credits of the show, on tv at that time. The camera started at his feet and slowly went up from there, pausing on his crotch before continuing on up.

They made sure they women and gay/bi men were hooked.

Reactions: titan1968

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
really hootie, it took you years to read just that? sorry, had to. but seriously, where did it say they do that? i'm pretty sure they make clothes symmetrical unless they are custom tailored.