Lee Majors

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, some men surprise you. I wouldn't think Lee was bisexual, either even though he's a stud muffin. i've heard elsewhere that he was bisexual. Who knows?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude I don't know where to start w/you sometimes. You post the craziest things! farrah never said Lee fucked Shatner...but maybe in yr dreams. Kudos to NudeYorker for mentioning Rona barret too!!!!! If I remmeber at the time, farrah left Lee b/c he was possibly hitting her. hey were the dream couple but it came to an end.

I've heard Lee was bisexual, too. I think it's true. Farrah Fawcett said Lee fucked William Shatner.

He was friends with Rock Hudson????

i hate ryan o'Neal for betraying Lee. i'm dissapointed in Farrah, too.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude I don't know where to start w/you sometimes. You post the craziest things! farrah never said Lee fucked Shatner...but maybe in yr dreams. Kudos to NudeYorker for mentioning Rona barret too!!!!! If I remmeber at the time, farrah left Lee b/c he was possibly hitting her. hey were the dream couple but it came to an end.
Thanks...I could write a book about Hollywood, but I won't! I've had several people here get angry with me for not sharing; I think if someone trusts you enough to confide information in you or ask your opinion you need to keep it to yourself (maybe it's just me) And If I ever do...Stay tuned to Good Morning America; because I'm going to get paid fir it. Just remember...Do you want the whole world to know what goes on in your life behind closed doors?

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Actually i did hear Farrah say that FYI.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually i did hear Farrah say that FYI.
Where exactly did you hear her say this in any real context? The roast to William Shatner; refered to his getting the title role in TJ Hooker television series! You were not even born When they broke up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
O h my goodness. I feel stupid now.At that roast they were making fun of everyone was was bisexual for real so I assumed that's what she meant. Now I really do feel stupid.

Lee ttried out for "T.J. Hooker"?! Damn..I wish he would have played it over shatner. now, that's not saying I don't like shatner..It's just I woudl have loved to see Lee with Heather Locklear. And I think Lee would have been great as T.J.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lee's sexy...bet Farrah misses that..lol.

I'd like HIM to tie me up and whip me!!!!!! lmao...WOOF!

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lee's sexy...bet Farrah misses that..lol.

I'd like HIM to tie me up and whip me!!!!!! lmao...WOOF!
ooh, maybe THAT'S why they broke up?
He really got into the S&M on BV, and tried to get her to tie him up and whip him!
She wasn't into it and that caused the break-up?

Excuse me a few minutes while I whip something else...!:biggrin1:

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I guess there must be something to what you learned because while living in California, I learned through a gay friend of mine that his mother, well connected to and live among the stars knew a lot of salacious stories on Rock Hudson AND Lee Majors - that neither were true closet cases but rather they were kind of protected in their circles. Supposedly they did hang out together but no knowledge of whether they ever played with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I heard that he is bi...Has anyone else hear this?

A LONG time ago I got into a website called the "A-List" (I think it has since been defunct).........the guy was obviously an insider on LOTS of celebrity gossip. His comment on Lee: Lee majors -- the 6 million dollar homosexual!

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lee Majors has been well protected in Hollywood through the years as was Rock Hudson until he got AIDS. In the late 70's I befriended a Hollywood insider that made it clear that Majors was crazy about the boys and wasn't a closet case by any means. I somehow wasn't surprised as this guy was my fantasy lover already. :)