Lee Otway-(hollyoaks)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by tauras165, Jul 15, 2006.

1. tauras165

tauras165 New Member

HAS ANYONE GOT ANY PICTURES OOF THIS SEXY MAN! APPARENTLY THERE IS A SEX VIDEO CIRCULATING ON THE INTERNET AND ON CELEBRITY LOVE ISLAND HIS BULGE IS 2 DIE 4:eek: IF ANYONE HAS ANY PICUTES ATALL PLZZZZZ POST THEM. MUCH APPRECIATED.

2. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Why are screaming at us? I sure do hope that no one drill punched your foot while typing. :biggrin1:

3. Mithykal

Mithykal New Member

:eek:, if the sex tape is true id quite like to see it/screen shots :D

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

The sex video "with a female model" is allegedly one of several in which Lee appears. I say allegedly, because despite mentions of it all over the internet and in the British tabloid press, I could find neither a cap nor a single account by someone who actually claims to have seen it. It may exist... but even the torrents sites seem unaware of it, which is unusual, to say the least... :rolleyes:

I've emailed one site which does claim to have a copy... but as of yet, have still received no response... of course I will let you know if ever I do...

Anyway, here's a montage of Lee Otway pics... there may be some Celebrity Love Island caps as the series progresses... in which case, I will post these also...

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9812/otwayzd7.jpg

5. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Apparently... the sex video seems never to have fallen into the hands of the public. It features Lee with Laula, whose claim to fame is being the model for September in the British University Babes Calendar 2006. :rolleyes:

Just one blah image from it seems to have been published, which is attached below.

====
    Sexy Student in Home Sex Video with Hollyoaks Hunk

Sexy student Miss September of British University Babes 2006 calendar performed in a dirty home video starring her and TV actor Lee Otway as they made love in a London Premier Travel Inn.

Laula met Lee for the first time whilst he was filming Soapstar superstar for ITV. Lee is most famous for his part in the Channel 4 soap Hollyoaks and the second time the couple met Lee decided to bring out his video camera.

Laula and Lee’s reactions were mixed when they found out that the video could be going public. Laula, who was interviewed by the News of the World, said: “I’m really proud of our sex video– even though stills from it will end up being seen by millions on the internet.” Lee wasn’t so sure however, “I can’t believe you’ve got that video– I’ve got nothing to say.” In reality though Lee is likely to be chuffed that Laula gave him such a good write up after their on-screen encounter.

Miss September and Bomb’ead’s raunchy tape is following in the footsteps of many a successful celebrity. Paris Hilton, Abi Titmus, Jordan and Pamela Anderson all boosted their careers with the raunchy attention caused by homemade videos.

Laula stars as Miss September in British University Babes 2006 calendar and has since gone on to become a full time model and tabloid favourite. Laula is quite happy to get naked for photo shoots and she provided one of the raunchiest shots of babesandboys.com’s 2006 calendar.

Laula went into detail on the performance of TV star Lee once she got him in front of the camera. She said: “Lee was an animal. We had sex at least 8 times – once in the bath and even in the sink!” Miss September also rubbished claims that Lee wasn’t well endowed: “He’s got the perfect package and the peachiest bum in the world – I love biting it!”

Miss September and Lee also had a brilliant time watching the video back after they had finished: “Playing it back was even hornier than making it,” says Laula. “We got so hot so we went for it again whilst the footage played in the background.”

Attached Files:

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Of possible interest, however, may be a much larger version of one of the images I posted in the montage yesterday:

...and lightening the crotch area reveals at least a little more....:rolleyes:...

Attached Files:

7. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

These first three caps are of Lee's alleged "stiffy" on Celebrity Love Island... although there really doesn't seem to be much going on... the remaining seven caps are then of his streak on the show, with #6 and #7 perhaps the clearest shots. :wink:

Attached Files:

8. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

part deux...

Attached Files:

9. eddyabs

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sir Alex,

I layeth mine headpiece on the floore, and spreadeth one's cape o'er the puddle of mud, for you my Lady, to step upon. Forsooth! Behold the Queen Oracle of All Thinges Cocketh!

With astoundement, and Heavenly Gongs, I doth to leave my Lady liege...

Sir Edwarde Packinlargeth

10. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Thou art quite madde, my liege, and I feare we shall never find thy sanity again. :rolleyes:

11. eddyabs

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why, doth the Lady challenge to a Duele?? I will meete thee at ten poste meridiane on Hampsteade Heathe......
    (if I'm not distracted by the bushes that is..)

12. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Drawing our weapones on Hampsteade Heathe?

Forsooth, what would yon neighboures say? :rolleyes:

13. eddyabs

Gold Member

Albums:

Ahah, m'lady, Sir Percy is quite the artiste.....and Lady Squibblewithe doth hath a fine collection of yon saide weapones.....and a rathere unusual toilette, dotted withe holes of varyeing sizeth!

I'm really am losing it lol.....

14. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Full frontal from Celebrity Love Island:

Attached Files:

15. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

..and, following the shaving of his hair, his brief dick-swinging dance... cap #x-7 is particularly revealing :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

16. twiggy3

twiggy3 New Member

Fukin hell, quite impressive...more than i imagined neway.

17. tauras165

tauras165 New Member

Wow, thanks guy these pictures are really good! i am amazed at your ability to find such good pictures! carry on the brilliant work guys:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

18. OralPerfectionist

Just saw thispost and was wondering now.. with bit of time gone past... off any1 found the sex tape or anymore caps?
    I hoestly dont find this guy atractive at all after CLI coz i dont think he can sing and does act like a baby...
    however im always a lover of celeb sex tapes and from those pix previous he sure looks hung length-wise.. tho very thin girth.
    Any 2007 news would b ace!

happy new year guys btw!

19. OralPerfectionist

oh guys plz find it in ur heart to get a fresh search on :D

20. Paddythedonkeylad

Paddythedonkeylad New Member

Albums:
    Jesus. Its like hes got a tape worm down there. I long one though. I always wondered why he was so friggin cocky.

Draft saved Draft deleted