Lee Pace in 'Pushing Daisies'

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just watched the first episode of this very quirky and fun new show on ABC, 'Pushing Daisies', and found myself immensely turned on and attracted to the handsome lead, Lee Pace (Ned). He seems to be a relatively new star on the scene, so I'm sure there aren't many photos of him out there, but in a few parts of the pilot he showed a nice 'peek' of a good bulge. Makes me want to keep watching, that's for sure!

Anyone else have any thoughts on this hottie???

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to agree with you. The show is really interesting, quirky fun and Lee is a hottie. He's a tall drink of water and I love his voice.

Nothing revealing, but click here for his IMDb page.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh, he's sexy. So is Anna Friel, his love interest. But not Kristin Chenoweth, that helium-voiced Smurf.

funnyman

Just Browsing
Media
He was awesome in Wonderfalls, an hilarious and prematurely-cancelled show. A bit of trivia, Brian Fuller created both Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies (as well as another love of mine, Dead Like Me). Pushing Daisies is great, and I hope it doesn't share the same fate as Wonderfalls.

Super throwback but just saw him in Angels in America on broadway and he goes full nude; jumping and dancing. Not huge but def not something to scoff at. Gorgeous, gorgeous guy.

Reactions: Nyree

rigby

Legendary Member
Media
Super throwback but just saw him in Angels in America on broadway and he goes full nude; jumping and dancing. Not huge but def not something to scoff at. Gorgeous, gorgeous guy.

Damn, wish there was footage of this. Had a crush on him since The Fall, and the fact that he just came out makes him even more perfect to me haha

Reactions: retronerd and Nyree