Lee Pace in 'Pushing Daisies'

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by spaceyfan, Oct 6, 2007.

1. spaceyfan

spaceyfan Active Member

Just watched the first episode of this very quirky and fun new show on ABC, 'Pushing Daisies', and found myself immensely turned on and attracted to the handsome lead, Lee Pace (Ned). He seems to be a relatively new star on the scene, so I'm sure there aren't many photos of him out there, but in a few parts of the pilot he showed a nice 'peek' of a good bulge. Makes me want to keep watching, that's for sure!

Anyone else have any thoughts on this hottie???

2. quarkGLS

quarkGLS New Member

I have to agree with you. The show is really interesting, quirky fun and Lee is a hottie. He's a tall drink of water and I love his voice.

Nothing revealing, but click here for his IMDb page.

3. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

Oh, he's sexy. So is Anna Friel, his love interest. But not Kristin Chenoweth, that helium-voiced Smurf.

4. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's a cute, charming guy, who's the star in a beautful, charming new series. i'm sure we'll see more of him in good time....

5. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    What a fresh, funny new comedy....I hope future episodes are as entertaining as the first!?!?!?

6. mtguy1972

mtguy1972 Member

he is uber cute. great actor; i didn't realize he was the trans from soldier's girl.

pushing daisies is my new fav show, though i can't decide who is cuter: lee pace or zachary levi, from chuck!

7. funnyman

funnyman New Member

He was awesome in Wonderfalls, an hilarious and prematurely-cancelled show. A bit of trivia, Brian Fuller created both Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies (as well as another love of mine, Dead Like Me). Pushing Daisies is great, and I hope it doesn't share the same fate as Wonderfalls.

Draft saved Draft deleted