left or right handed

Generally i use my right hand for everything, but when i have a wank i always use my left hand. Not really sure why this is

jackaroos33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont know if it has to do with the Internet, but I dont recall every using the right hand to jerk off..at least to completion. I am right handed, but can only get true enjoyment with the left

super9

Just Browsing
Media
Considering that approximately only 17 percent of the population is left handed, there is a statistically high number of lefties here, don't you think.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that when I see a pic of a hard cock and it isn't straight out, I wonder if it leans toward the side the hand is on that wanks it....if the guy has been inclined to not jerk it straight out or up, that is.....

Also a hand injury would force a guy to use the other hand.....and maybe prefer that one from then on even after the injured hand healed.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
super9 said:
First post and it might seem kind of odd but here goes, I have noticed there seems to be a correlation between penis size and which hand is dominate? So are you left or right handed?

Theres a correlation alright:

Left handed guys have dicks.

Right handed guys have dicks.

They both have dicks.

In any case, I'm right handed but use both hands for pleasure purposes.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm right handed. My vital statistics are 8x6

My penis curves moderately (not severely, but more than slightly lol) to the left.

I heard its common for the penis to curve towards the hand that isn't in use...obviously dominantly used.

I don't think there's a correlation. My friend who is (in his words) "The local stud" is a left hander...I have no idea how hung he is but he fucks a lot of girls and it would seem he is hung, although he fits into normal condoms so I have no idea...

That's all I have to say.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Right handed, I do almost everything that way...

When I first started to masturbate, I did that with my right hand too, then I remember hearing about how "if you use your other hand it's like a completely different person!", so I tried it and liked it. Long story short: now I only do it with my left hand, and as I've grown, I mainly just let my right stroke the bottom half while the left focuses on the top half/head.