left or right?

use_wisely

Just Browsing
Media
i ave noticed that my penis when flaccid sits to the right and slightly twisted. i am just wondering does anybody elses do this and also y it does this because mine never did until recently... one reason could be to much masterbation???

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
Guys tend to consistently tuck their junk to one side or the other inside their underpants. Over years this will create a *slight* bend in the flaccid tissue. This won't affect your erectile shape, and it has nothing to do with masturbation.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i ave noticed that my penis when flaccid sits to the right and slightly twisted. i am just wondering does anybody elses do this and also y it does this because mine never did until recently... one reason could be to much masterbation???

I naturally curve to the left, and it's been like that since I can remember. Unless you jack off ten times a day, I seriously doubt that this has anything to do with it.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Back before support briefs became common, and the crotch of trousers came up along side your package, you would be asked which side you "dressed" on. When buying tailored trousers, the crotch would be shifted right or left to make clearance for your package. Even then, most everyone knew what you were packing. Girls used to say; " We know what we are going to "get" and how "long" it is going to be". :rolleyes:

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find I put my self either side randomly (and I'm dead straight). I'm also ambidextrous, I don't know if that has an impact on the fact I don't put it either side.

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go right. My buddy has a HUGE cock & he puts it in the middle & you can't tell any bulge. I think he tucks it but he only blushes when I asked. He is over 8" & I think he is always embarrased, poor straight guy.

I do have another friend and his dick curves like a sickle downward.

Mine is always to the left, but when I'm hard, my dick leans to the right and it is curved upwards, like a banana. I don't care which direction it leans in, but the banana part irritates me. It not as much as some guys that I've seen but it is still obvious whne looked at it from the side.