Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know theres alot on underwear, free balling, yadda yadda. I wondered thoughts or comments on which side people dress to, what works doesn't preferences all that jazz. i know i get uncomfortable if i end up on the left side. I dress hanging to the rigt and i have even notice my jeans have stretched or worn on that side (faded second line like on thigh of jeans) if Im at full alert there isnt a hope in hell its going to stay in the leg looks like i broke my leg if i did.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The right side is more comfortable for me. If it falls on the left side, it won't point straight down, but more to the side. I get too hard when that happens and I walk. I can usually find a discreet way to move it to where it needs to be.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always to the right. I freeball 95% of the time. And when i wear underwear it always points up. I feel too coonstricted when it goes to any other direction.

riaanw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i wear mine too the left, mainly due to it curving to the left i suppose. lol

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
usually to the Right and have the same wear/fade marks on jeans Lorne was talking about

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lorne, I have always dressed right. Luckily I think it also shows better on that side. Your photo with your dick sticking out of your pocket is hot. I have cut the bottom half off the right side of some of my jeans pockets. now I can reach in and have a good time whenever I feel like it. Just have to get used to not putting anything in that pocket. Get red faced when my change falls to the floor. LOL