Left, Right, Curved - I think I know why

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by deepdick, Apr 9, 2007.

1. deepdick

deepdick New Member

Albums:
    Been discussed before - Who knows. But I have a theory of why our dicks end up the shape and direction they point and I'd like some feedback.

I am a firm believer that the wau you wrangled your penis in your teens is why it does what it does. And I blame tighty-whities for most of it.

And it mostly has to do with the frequent erections we have in our teens and how they were confined during our growth years.

If you dressed center and allowed your stiffy to grow upwards towards your belt then you likely have one that stand tall and straight. However, if it had to bow out due to length, you have an out-to-inward bow.

If you dressed right or left (me) because it was long enough to lie to either side then you have a stiffy that points that direction. Not enough room to stretch out completely then add a slight bow.

If you dressed down and when hard it wrapped around under your balls then you got a "downer" with a bow that tucks under.

(assuming no one got that dreaded peronies (spelling?) that distorts with scare tissue. - just cuz someone would mention it.

If we'd been encouraged to wear boxers in my day I would have the right-hand pecker I have now. but thenm, we wore skin tight jeans.

Anyone coorborate or is this just obvious.

ATTENTION DADS - You might want to give some dressing lessons to your sons just entering puberty.

2. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I once knew a guy that on hard, his dick did almost a 90 degree downward turn. He blamed it on his wearing it tucked down between his legs in his tighty whities for several years. Nice size cut cock but to suck it with ease, one had to lay on the floor and let him straddle you.

Damn...this thread made me remember him and all the good times we had years ago. I wish I knew where he was now!

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

I must agree. When young, I modestly wore it down, and it curved down as it grew (sticking straight out at the base). In later years, without all the embarrassing erections of my youth, I wore it up alot, and it is pretty straight now.

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    sorry to burst yer bubble deep, but yer wrong. the reason why cocks get a curve is because of how it develops. there are three "parts" to yer penis. when one side doesn't develop as much as the other sides, you end up with a curve. say that yer cock curves to the right, that means that either the left side is more developed than the right.

5. stckiniraq

stckiniraq New Member

ok im have a slight down slope to mine so ive read a little into this. i came up with the same conclusions you all did. then i got to thinking about it in reality. deepdick and surferboy, if you put both of your assumptions together you have a complete thought. not trying to sound like a dick but look at it this way. cause and effect! deepdick with the way you pack it(cause) surferboy, the way it developes (effect) you have your answer. while your young and your penis is developing, you get hard and your penis is always bent in a certain direction it will adapt to that. the only other thing i can see is plain ole genetics, and if so we will never know right?

6. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Well I curve to the left. Dr. says it is caused from scar tissue. Not enough to cause erection problems nor is it curved so much that it causes problems with penetration or oral. Dr. said most are caused by scar tissue. What causes the scar tissue ? Don't know.

7. Lake Racer

Lake Racer New Member

Albums:
    I heard Sue talk about this on her show. My penis curves from left to right. The left side (outside) is smooth, and the right side has what I can only describe as a 'kink'. I wonder if my 'curve' was caused by trauma? Would have to have been early, because I've had the curve as long as I can remember. Since puberty anyway.

It's an interesting article anyway.

http://http://www.talksexwithsue.com/peyronies.html

8. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    no, the wya you "pack it" has nothing to do with development of the cock.

9. easybutton75

easybutton75 Member

Albums:
    I've gotta think that the way you pack it when you are developing as a youth does effect the eventual way it hangs, or at least curvature. I mean, when I got hard as a kid with a smaller undeveloped cock, I would push it down. well, I have a downward curve to mine. It points straight out at the base, then has a slight curve down about halfway out. I'm assuming if I would have let it go up towards my belly button instead of down, it would have more an upward curve. maybe still going straight out at the base (the genetic part), but curving up instead of down (the effect of pushing it down). Logically it only makes sense that it has some sort of effect.

10. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i don't even see how that would even work that way. there's been studies on why it happens, and i already told you why it happens.

11. deepdick

deepdick New Member

Albums:
    Surfer, I appreciate your opinion but I think the evidence is against you. We've seen penises that are straight for a portion of their length then suddenly bend downwards - both lengths being straight otherwise. The idea that genes have anything to do with this when the owners admit to packing that way is questionable.

12. easybutton75

easybutton75 Member

Albums:
    I think there may be a little confusion. I'll go ahead and concede for the sake of argument that the angle the penis emerges from the body may be based on genetics (or may just be the same for most of the population), and even the initial shape/curve (when you are young and under developed) and the way your cock points when hard. But, this can be changed by the way you adjust yourself as you are developing. I think there is no other explanation for radical changes in shape (i.e. bends down about half way down the shaft length). I'm not talking about a natural up-curve, but the curves and bends that are abrupt.

I mean, I would guess that but for me pushing my cock down 10 times a day everyday between the ages of 10 and 13 because I had so many hardons that my cock would look very much like Peter North's (about as perfect a cock as you can get IMO). However, mine emerges from my body much the way his does, but bends down about half way down in the shaft.

13. heavy-chevy

heavy-chevy Member

Albums:
    For as long as I can remember, I always wore mine down, and now today it's straight for a few inches then curves to the left when fully errect.

14. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I've heard it's based on mastabation direction??

It feels like the chikcen-egg thing. What came first, bent penis or adapting to it?

15. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go look in the library at historical anthropological photos of 'tribal' peoples who wear little or no clothing (which is how you get to see the guy's cocks). They don't all have straight cocks. Far from it.

Having said that, mine curves left and I always thought it was because I use my right hand to wank. But hey, I'm right handed. Also I pack it to the left; if I pack it to the right, it doesn't stay there, it works its way over to the left to get into it's usual comfortable position.

Just for the record. When my son was born I was surprised to see that he had a stronger curve to the left than I have. But as he grew up I noticed it became less curved. I daresay it still is, not that I'd ask, as it's no business of mine.

16. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    no, actually, there is no evidence thast proves yer case. it's been explained at jackinworld.com. it's been featured in various studies as to why it happens. and they all conclude that it's just the way i had described. as riven said, tribesmen that wear little or no clothing have curved cocks too.

it's not from jerking off. and it's not caused by how you "wear yer cock." so, before you make such a bold statement as "the evidence is against you," why don't you actually compile said evidence. and no, opinions are not evidence.

Draft saved Draft deleted