Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was reading a previous post and to me, it sounded like a lot of guys hang to the right. Myself, hang to the left. If I try and let it hang down to the right, it gets hard! So, just curious, do you hang to the left, or right and do you stay in the northern or southern hemisphere badd

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was reading a previous post and to me, it sounded like a lot of guys hang to the right. Myself, hang to the left. If I try and let it hang down to the right, it gets hard! So, just curious, do you hang to the left, or right and do you stay in the northern or southern hemisphere badd
To the left.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most guys should hang to the left since the left testicle usually hangs lower, making for a space for the penis to fit into.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry about the "badd" part. I have no idea what I intended typing there. :)
I was referring to the north or south part. Perhaps that's up or down? I wanted to clarify before I voted.

Anyway, I wear boxers or freeball almost always, so my dick points down (south) and slightly to the right.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the right. I always thought it was because I'm right handed.

Hmmm. And here I thought it might be because I am far-right conservative pro-lifer. And all this time, it may have just been slightly to the right, because I am right handed?

Down the wrong, or the left pants leg, it might be more prone to feel unnatural, thus get aroused and get hard?

Anyway, a penis should generally point, whichever way it seems to most naturally lie?

pwcut16inch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The rule of the 60's, 70's and 80's was to dress left if you were straight and dress right if gay. Not sure but never heard that it changed. Guess it must just be up to the individual. Personally, mine must traverse back around and behind my right leg and boxers will never work due to having 8 inches when soft. Not boasting either as most of my life, my endowment has cost me a lot of lonely days and lonely nights. Big has in no way ever been an asset. What the hell are you supposed to do with 16 inches when hard. It doesn't fit anywhere.