leg hair, does anyone shave? big problem

fashion01

Just Browsing
Media
when i was a kid, around 13 i was playin around with my moms razors, i decided to shave my legs just for the heck of it, didnt have much hair back then. now im 18, and my legs are pretty hairy for a 18 year old guy, they say that once you shave, your hair becomes twice as thick. i trim down the hair, trying to make it look normal, but it doesnt work, it looks pretty bad. I was thinking of waxing everything, and start off with a new begining, new hair follicles, does anyone think that might work? any suggestions?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it sounds like you have a hairy problem. I have to say that by shaving at a younger age your hair will not come in any more than it was originally suppose to in the first place. It will however come back in more coarse. This why people think it's thicker.
I am a full body waxer myself. I don't really care for body hair. If you should decide to begin body waxing make sure you go to a Professional that performs this on Men. Once you begin waxing , each time your hair grows back in, it will start growing back in thinner. Waxing is the removal of the hair shaft as well as the follicle. Don't expect it come back in thinner right away. Times in the factor. I get my whole body done at once. It takes about an hour. Does it hurt?..yes. It's like anything else once you get use to it...it's not as bad as the first time maybe the second....:wink:

noto_mor

Just Browsing
Media
i hav so much hair on my legs and the hair is so thick
i never wear shorts and always feel concsious when going swimming
i have the same problem dude