leg hair, does anyone shave? big problem

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by fashion01, Apr 13, 2006.

1. fashion01

fashion01 New Member

when i was a kid, around 13 i was playin around with my moms razors, i decided to shave my legs just for the heck of it, didnt have much hair back then. now im 18, and my legs are pretty hairy for a 18 year old guy, they say that once you shave, your hair becomes twice as thick. i trim down the hair, trying to make it look normal, but it doesnt work, it looks pretty bad. I was thinking of waxing everything, and start off with a new begining, new hair follicles, does anyone think that might work? any suggestions?

2. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well it sounds like you have a hairy problem. I have to say that by shaving at a younger age your hair will not come in any more than it was originally suppose to in the first place. It will however come back in more coarse. This why people think it's thicker.
    I am a full body waxer myself. I don't really care for body hair. If you should decide to begin body waxing make sure you go to a Professional that performs this on Men. Once you begin waxing , each time your hair grows back in, it will start growing back in thinner. Waxing is the removal of the hair shaft as well as the follicle. Don't expect it come back in thinner right away. Times in the factor. I get my whole body done at once. It takes about an hour. Does it hurt?..yes. It's like anything else once you get use to it...it's not as bad as the first time maybe the second....:wink:

3. kurios

kurios Member

A lot of people really think hairy legs on a guy are hot so just let them be!

4. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, you should shave. Nothing worse than a man looking like a man. Every man should look like a little boy.

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    tough childhood, huh

6. noto_mor

noto_mor New Member

i hav so much hair on my legs and the hair is so thick
    i never wear shorts and always feel concsious when going swimming
    i have the same problem dude

Draft saved Draft deleted