Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few seconds before cumming,if my legs are apart, I need to bring my legs together, otherwise I don't shoot. Is this the case for all guys?

If I keep my legs spread wide I don't cum, at least not at once. I can stay on the brink of an orgasm for maybe a minute. Only snag is it seems to spoil the climax.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've known a few guys who had to tense up their legs in order to come. Is that what you're talking about?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Normally my legs tense up. A few times, quite rarely thankfully, my leg calf or thigh (quad) muscle will spasm and hurt like a mazerfacker. Sometimes I even fall of the chair/roll off the bed and hurt myself
<

The bringing legs closer together thing is normal. It&#39;s also normal to squeeze your penis between your thighs for pleasure...although prolonged practice can cause problems.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I first started masterbating, it was sitting on the toilet in the bathroom at home (shared a room with my brother). My legs would tense up in the air with my toes curled up and the small of my feet pushed as far away from the rest of me as it could go. (kinda like i had a pair of women&#39;s high heels on, hehe)
The orgasms were wild even though semen free. I gradually found that it wasn&#39;t required and I could orgasm without doing that, but to this day, if I want to come quickly, I do the same.

AnonymousToast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever seen Robert Klein's "My Leg" bit? I'm like that. Except a lot faster with the spasms.

I feel like a dog getting that one spot rubbed sometimes. Guess I am.