leg shaking after sex

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf's legs are shaking after we had sex. is it a sign for good orgasm or can women have it even if they do not have orgasm?

If I have a really good orgasm then my legs will shake slightly. And then usually I need water afterward because I'm exhausted.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex girlfriend's leg would often start shaking DURING sex, usually just before orgasm...don't know if it's the same thing, though. i imagine there are a number of reasons why someone's leg would shake. just make sure she doesn't feel self conscious about it. my ex would often get embarrassed by it and want to stop. i had to assure her it was totally normal and i thought it was cute (and quite helpful, too, since it let me know i was on the right path. lol!).

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many women TENSE their leg muscles as they approach orgasm.
Depending on how long they take to cum and how many orgasms they have in a row, this causes buildup in the muscles of fatigue toxins that eventually cause the muscles to lose strength and not fire very well.

Women who do not tense their leg muscles during sex do not generally experience this shaking.

tarrat70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After we have sex her legs always shake. She always has five or more orgasms and sometimes goes into a sexual trance for five minutes or more. Shes very unusal for a woman and always hot to go not very good looking but who cares she's tight wet tastes great with a large hairless mound and loves me like no other ever has.

My current and previous partner shook their legs during/after sex. The last one would after having lots of orgasms. My current partner shakes during sex - unrelated to orgasms. Women are tricky.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf's legs are shaking after we had sex. is it a sign for good orgasm or can women have it even if they do not have orgasm?
Yes, it is a sign of an orgasm. No it doesn't have to happen with every orgasm, it depends on the position I am in and the duration of the sex. FWIW-There are no bad orgasms for me. :wink:

If I have a really good orgasm then my legs will shake slightly. And then usually I need water afterward because I'm exhausted.[/QUOTE] :yup: Me too.

After we have sex her legs always shake. She always has five or more orgasms and sometimes goes into a sexual trance for five minutes or more. Shes very unusal for a woman and always hot to go not very good looking but who cares she's tight wet tastes great with a large hairless mound and loves me like no other ever has.
:eek: I'd die laughing if she was saying the same thing about you to her friends.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah my legs sometimes shake esp. the inside of them, it happens after a really big orgasm sometimes. I think it's just the muscles shaking when it happens it just happens I have no control over it.

mazel123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex girlfriend's leg would often start shaking DURING sex, usually just before orgasm...don't know if it's the same thing, though. i imagine there are a number of reasons why someone's leg would shake. just make sure she doesn't feel self conscious about it. my ex would often get embarrassed by it and want to stop. i had to assure her it was totally normal and i thought it was cute (and quite helpful, too, since it let me know i was on the right path. lol!).
my gf always has leg shaking which starts about twenty or so seconds before she starts to cum. the harder she cums the harder the leg shaking. always a good indicator for me of when I should start to focus on my own orgasm so we can cum together and depending on the agitation of the shaking, on how good its been for her

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife definitely shakes like crazy during orgasm, also some leading up to O too. She can also have some quivering continue after a really good round even minutes later in bathroom her legs can sometimes still be trembling a little.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf always has leg shaking which starts about twenty or so seconds before she starts to cum. the harder she cums the harder the leg shaking. always a good indicator for me of when I should start to focus on my own orgasm so we can cum together and depending on the agitation of the shaking, on how good its been for her

much the same, except for the timing our cumming together...it was much more common for her to get off from me going down on her before sex than from the sex itself (and on the occasionas when she did, i wanted to hold out and either prolong it for her or see if i could get her there again...so not a long synching up, lol!).

bigboobies

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many women TENSE their leg muscles as they approach orgasm.
Depending on how long they take to cum and how many orgasms they have in a row, this causes buildup in the muscles of fatigue toxins that eventually cause the muscles to lose strength and not fire very well.

Women who do not tense their leg muscles during sex do not generally experience this shaking.

that makes sense to me (although whether it is the actual reason or not i have no idea) my muscles get very tense leading up to orgasm, and generally, the more i cum, the worse my shaky legs are!

i normally find that i cant walk straight away afterwards, and that as well as the shaking, my legs are jelly-like. my bf sometimes thinks its funny to see me trying to walk across the room to the bathroom on wobbly legs! (which is fine until i cant manage to stand up to get off the loo!! lol) :wink:

however, the amazing feeling from each and every orgasm makes all the shaky legs in the world worthwhile! i wouldnt change a thing!!

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree completely. I sometimes get jelly legs where they just don't work for a little while. During my orgasm I also sometimes get the shaky legs as well as an involuntary pelvic thrust than I can't control. I also agree that no guy should worry his sweet little mind with these things. Make me CUM :cool:

that makes sense to me (although whether it is the actual reason or not i have no idea) my muscles get very tense leading up to orgasm, and generally, the more i cum, the worse my shaky legs are!

i normally find that i cant walk straight away afterwards, and that as well as the shaking, my legs are jelly-like. my bf sometimes thinks its funny to see me trying to walk across the room to the bathroom on wobbly legs! (which is fine until i cant manage to stand up to get off the loo!! lol) :wink:

however, the amazing feeling from each and every orgasm makes all the shaky legs in the world worthwhile! i wouldnt change a thing!!

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with modernluv... wow, jelly legs, what a perfect description too! I feel so silly too when I've had to get up for a moment. I get it before an orgasm if it's really good... I also get leg cramps, which puts a "cramp" in my style a bit... however, when masturbating just before I orgasm, I get a slight "tingling" in both my feet and then after the Big O, much more tingling. If and when I get tingling which isn't always, but often, then I know it's going to be an amazing orgasm!

It's all good and fine, just the neurons and the synapses being tweaked, in a good way! modernluv couldn't have said it better... "Yes, make me cum, now!"

<<<.. I sometimes get jelly legs where they just don't work for a little while. During my orgasm I also sometimes get the shaky legs as well as an involuntary pelvic thrust than I can't control. I also agree that no guy should worry his sweet little mind with these things. Make me CUM >>>

platagirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup agreed.
I can go jelly-legged after a particularly good one. doesn't happen everytime, but man, yeah, it can be fun.

Any boy that can get me weak in the knees, is ok w/me

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhh, the fantastic jello legs. My legs shake leading up to an orgasm. Typically they are very still during the actual orgasm and will indeed shake after. The muscles are so tense! After a good bout of sex I dare not try and walk down stairs.