Legal medical marijuana

ScruffyJewPapi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

This song will never get old!!! They remind me of tribal seed. I can;t believe Joss Stone got reggae album of the year! I love her to death BUT......I'm an island bwoy....I grew up breathing and eating reggae....sooo many albums came out this year that could've been reggae album of the year.

Good song tho!!

You should check out KEIDA - GANJA TEA.....it is one of my favorites, she is also a sweet girl and a friend :)

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Have known a couple of people in my years that should never have touched ala weed. It led to psychotic behaviour or stronger illegal substances.

While it may not effect many, for some who do not posses the "cannabis gene", it can lead to disaster. Who picks up the tab for those who find themselves looking further when the buzz runs out?

I have tried it on and off through my life. I'm lucky I suppose not to have an addictive makeup. We are all addicted to oxygen, just some find themselves addicted to things which may be not so good. One has to ask oneself I spose why we find ourselves addicted to something we need to make us feel good.

Medical reasons, I suppose it has to be better than many of the prescripted medications. Pharmaceutical companies dip out on income is probably the only down side :)

Then again there is the fermented fruit on trees that monkey's and birds love to get into at certain times of the year....think they wake up a little crappy tho :)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ha,couldent resist, anything weed related, medica or otherwise
sorry OP, not into it personally, but surely wouldgive it ago/tolerate it for medicinal, if told/it was suggested it could be neccessary to help

2015-was-a-huge-year-for-weed-2016-will-be-even-bigger-1451420811.jpg

2015 THE YEAR IN REVIEW

2015 Was a Huge Year for Weed — and 2016 Will Be Even Bigger

December 30, 2015 | 10:29 am
There's an old adage in American politics: "As Ohio goes, so goes the nation." While it might hold true for presidential campaigns — the last candidate to reach the White House without winning the state was John F. Kennedy in 1960 — stoners in the US can only hope that the saying doesn't apply to marijuana legalization.

In November, a whopping 64 percent of Ohio voters rejected Issue 3, a ballot initiative that would have legalized recreational cannabis for adults 21 and over. The result was the opposite the national trend: 58 percent of Americans now say weed should be legal, an all-time peak in public support for the right to get high.

The fatal flaw in Ohio's proposal was that it would have created the world's first marijuana olig

2015 Was a Huge Year for Weed — and 2016 Will Be Even Bigger | VICE News

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
related
totally different to legalized marijuane i know, but often wondered if those against its use/used phychosis as an excuse ..
sorry industr ha, but info sharingh, so imagine its cool/hip/jive
not really weed talk huh ha ..

this-is-how-one-pot-smoker-discovered-that-weed-plays-a-mysterious-role-in-psychosis-1453410638.jpg

HEALTH

This Is How One Pot Smoker Learned That Weed Plays a Mysterious Role in Psychosis
By Sydney Lupkin

January 22, 2016 | 11:10 am
This story is part of a partnership between MedPage Today and VICE News.

In the year before his first and only psychotic episode, Devan Fuentes, who was then a 19-year-old community college freshman, was smoking four or five joints a day. Marijuana didn't affect him the way it affected most other people. Instead of mellowing him out, it amped him up, fueling his impulses and delusions — though he didn't recognize them for what they were at the time.

"I had a big delusion that I was figuring something out that no one understood but me that would eventually save the world," he said. "The day of my psychosis, I charted everything out and put it on a piece of paper after I had just smoked a ton of weed."

Although Fuentes had for a while been experiencing pre-psychosis symptoms — strange ideas, a lack of self-awareness — when psychosis set in, it seemed that his brain had experienced what he described as a "big chemical reaction." He was suddenly swept up in a rush of thoughts and felt as though he was watching himself from afar, unable to control what he was doing. He wrote feverishly, trying to get his thoughts on paper, but couldn't write fast enough and eventually threw the papers against a wall. Then he walked in and out of his home in Oakland, California, a few times before accidentally locking himself out.

This Is How One Pot Smoker Learned That Weed Plays a Mysterious Role in Psychosis | VICE News

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
very interesting video where medical marijuana is used twice a day on a youngster who has cancer

youngster involved so deleted, but
source available if interested

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well cant be said Australias not looking at the possibility
NZ theres no talk of, but we will follow Aus lead, if anything comes of it/never one to be left behind if ourt neighbours pass something or viz a viz for that matter .. all cool ha ..

New medical cannabis laws to be tabled today

Health Minister Sussan Ley is confident new legislation to legalise the cultivation of cannabis in Australia for medical and scientific purposes will attract support from Labor and the Greens.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
good for tyhem,beat us to it ..

Australia Just Passed a Bill to Legalize Medical Marijuana

medical-marijuana-bill-passes-in-australian-parliament-body-image-1456290003.jpg

Australian-grown cannabis products will soon be available for medical treatment. Image via Flickr user Katheirne Hitt

Watch: We Meet the Parents Medicating Their Kids with Weed on the First Episode of 'WEEDIQUETTE' on VICELAND

The Narcotic Drugs Amendment Bill 2016 was passed in both houses of parliament on Monday, paving the way for medical marijuana in Australia.

While Australia already has laws surrounding the import and export of cannabis products, growing and distributing medical marijuana here isn't legal. The bill is very specific, establishing "licensing and permit schemes for the cultivation and production [in Australia] of cannabis and cannabis resin for medicinal and scientific purposes."

Australia Just Passed a Bill to Legalize Medical Marijuana | VICE | United States

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
untitled-article-1456333077.jpg

thanks to a progressive youg PM maybe ..

AMERICAS

Canadians Can Grow Their Own Medical Marijuana, Court Says in Bombshell Ruling
By Jake Bleiberg

February 25, 2016 | 6:35 am
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.

Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional. This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.

The judge ordered the ruling suspended for six months, giving the Liberals, who campaigned on legalizing and regulating pot, time to revise the legislation. In the meantime, the judge has upheld a previous injunction that allows patients to continue growing their own cannabis.

Canadians Can Grow Their Own Medical Marijuana, Court Says in Bombshell Ruling | VICE News

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Medical mj bill passed another legislative hurdle in Pennsylvania--won't be long now before it's legalized.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

in many countries its always been about how much money govts/countries could make from it,not the benefits for the people

Australia still going thru the process, NZ not anywhere near that stage
always been steted the Pharmecuitical companys have been against it/competition etc etc

w2ho really gives a F what the industrys going to make out of it, if its beneficial for the people GIVE the damn thing
and F' the illegal bit as well, you F'n idiots ..

sort of like there procrastination on euthanasia?

GOOGLE

Medical marijuana legalisation could be worth $100 million plus, research finds

edit

Last edited:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems what they're legalizing in Pennsylvania is the oil and other components. I don't think it's the smoking kind.

bertberp

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else in a legal "medical marijuana" state? I live in Massachusetts and have a legal MMJ Patient card. I have a paralyzed stomach(gastroparesis) which qualifies me. So far in our state there are only three legal dispensaries open. None are close to me. So the law allows me to hire "private caregivers" to grow and supply me with medicine. It can only be done with direct delivery to my home.
It's actually working really well. I go to their websites and browse their menu. I call my order in. And they deliver the next day. All legal. The big website for the legal marijuana market is leafly.com. For example, here is the website of my favorite caregiver.(I just got an 1/2 ounce of Godberry) It's beautiful to look at and kills my nausea!
www.leafly.com: South Coast Caregivers Marijuana Delivery East Taunton, MA
It's beauuuutiful!!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
keeping the world abreast with news of whats happening re medical marijuana down this way
NZ its dead and a non issue, maybe because of the smaller population, and we just use it anyway for medicinal purposes haha i know a couple, who dont really give a shit re it being lawful or not
good for them >> i would be inclined to be/do the same
who wants to spend a lifetime convincine hypocrites'
especially if your ill?

Victoria becomes first Australian state to legalise medicinal cannabis

The Victorian Government passes a bill to legalise the manufacture and use of medicinal cannabis which should see children with severe epilepsy being the first to access the drug.

www.abc.net.au: Victoria becomes first Australian state to legalise medicinal cannabis