"legal" rape advocate piece of shit

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Roosh V didn't think up these ideas all by himself, it's nothing new unfortunately. It is vaguely amusing that they are attempting to organize themselves (from his mum's basement) and failing miserably :) . Honestly, some of these individuals probably have been raped in the past and are trying to avoid the role of victim by being the perpetrator. Women who have been victims of rape, domestic violence, or abuse often go though a bit of a misandrist phase. Perhaps this is a similar thing?

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." - Margaret Atwood.

Unfortunately it is frowned upon to go around chopping dicks off or shooting people. It would be interesting to hear any suggestions for dealing with these types that would be either legal, or unlikely to result in a prosecution.

Swoon, yours is an amazingly accurate observation of this creature who lives in the bowels of his mother's home. In another era Roosh wouldn't be given any credibility, but in today's insatiable 24/7 news cycle he is artificially risen to the rarified status of The Great Misogynistic Guru. Roosh, a single marginally employed dork in his mid-thirties who lives with mom.

I leave you with this poignant quote from the classic movie Plan 9 From Outer Space:

"It's because of you that all men must be destroyed!"

www.washingtontimes.com: ‘Roosh V’ rejects ‘pro rape’ label as men’s rights group generates international firestorm

www.vox.com: Did Roosh V really organize "pro-rape rallies"? No, but here’s why people are protesting him.

reason.com: How Maryland 'Neomasculinity' Blogger Roosh V Became an International 'Pro-Rape' Villain

Militant Misogynist Roosh V Makes it to Canada, Gets Beer Thrown in His Face | VICE | Canada

www.snopes.com: Cancelled: So-Called 'Make Rape Legal' International Event

Valizadeh did indeed post a "How to Stop Rape" article in February 2015, paradoxically suggesting that the way to eliminate rape was to make it legal on private property:

By attempting to teach men not to rape, what we have actually done is teach women not to care about being raped, not to protect themselves from easily preventable acts, and not to take responsibility for their actions. At the same time, we don’t hesitate to blame men for bad things that happen to them (if right now you walked into a dangerous ghetto and got robbed, you would be called an idiot and no one would say "teach ghetto kids not to steal"). It was obvious to me that the advice of our esteemed establishment writers and critics wasn't stopping the problem, and since rape was already on the law books with severe penalties, additional laws or flyers posted on dormitory doors won't stop this rape culture either.

I thought about this problem and am sure I have the solution: make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds.

If rape becomes legal under my proposal, a girl will protect her body in the same manner that she protects her purse and smartphone. If rape becomes legal, a girl will not enter an impaired state of mind where she can't resist being dragged off to a bedroom with a man who she is unsure of — she'll scream, yell, or kick at his attempt while bystanders are still around. If rape becomes legal, she will never be unchaperoned with a man she doesn't want to sleep with. After several months of advertising this law throughout the land, rape would be virtually eliminated on the first day it is applied.

Actual article here: http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape

Reactions: thirteenbyseven

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swoon, yours is an amazingly accurate observation of this creature who lives in the bowels of his mother's home. In another era Roosh wouldn't be given any credibility, but in today's insatiable 24/7 news cycle he is artificially risen to the rarified status of The Great Misogynistic Guru. Roosh, a single marginally employed dork in his mid-thirties who lives with mom.

I leave you with this poignant quote from the classic movie Plan 9 From Outer Space:

"It's because of you that all men must be destroyed!"

He really lives in his mum's basement?!!!!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He really lives in his mum's basement?!!!!

From all indications sadly that's true. He lives in the Spartan surroundings of her basement dreaming of a time where he could rule the world and put in place Roosh's law of sexual hierarchy.

An American football metaphor and synopsis of Roosh's How To Stop Rape:

A Rape Felony Is An Incompleted Pass....

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From all indications sadly that's true. He lives in the Spartan surroundings of her basement dreaming of a time where he could rule the world and put in place Roosh's law of sexual hierarchy.

An American football metaphor and synopsis of Roosh's How To Stop Rape:

A Rape Felony Is An Incompleted Pass....

A metaphor or for real though? All them book sales and be can't move out...lol

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had more hope for humanity before this primary season
Really?

The only thing different about this primary season is that there is a candidate who is saying openly the things that Republican politicians have been implying for decades. I think everyone saw this coming from a mile away.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because not all of it is like that. Depending on what you read/who you follow. There are many sites that say you don't need pick up lines, you don't need routines, you don't need stupid tricks, you don't need mindgames, never use force, , respect her and her time, and pretty much the opposite of everything this guy says except for the fact that it is a skill and you don't have to die alone, and most people you meet will give you
If what the man says works/is true, then why the need to apply force ever?

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
If what the man says works/is true, then why the need to apply force ever?
Because that individual is a piece of shit? I'm not sure if you read what i wrote/judging the actions of a few bad and lumping the many good with them.

PUA isn't inherently bad. The ONLY thing that makes it bad are the individual fuck faces that weren't very good people to begin with.

It's similar to martial arts. Martial Arts is not bad. Some people may use it for bad, are dishonorable, bad teachers. Doesn't make the rest who practice it or the practice itself bad. :| if someone uses to hurt others or force others to do things... that just makes that one guy bad, not the rest. Same would apply with PUA. If they are just manipulating her and forcing her into a situation... that guy is an asshole and was an asshole before he ever knew pua existed.

Abusive men shouldn't represent the majority of men. That's basically who this whole thread is about. An abusive man and his goon squad. If this was about a great guy..tbh no one would give a shit and definitely would not cover it. It's not profitable.

Sadly we can't keep the bad ones out. They always find a way into everything. Art, music, politics, teachers, police, baby sitters, students, pet owners, priests, popes, uncles, step moms,doctors, lawyers, etc,etc,etc. You name it and there is at least one piece of shit that does it and gives others a bad rep.

I hope that is more clear. This guy is an asshole. What he does is wrong. He is an individual and one should not judge the rest based on his actions.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But it's not just "one bad guy," @Doranq

Are his views about rape really all that different from things you've heard elected Republicans say? Are his complaints about feminism all that different from things you've heard from countless Internet conservatives and "men's rights activists"? Is his victim-blaming really that much different from what anyone can hear from FOX News on any given day?

I'm not sure this is a case of one rotten apple spoiling a barrel so much as a filthy barrel making lots of rotten apples even more rotten. Feminism-bashing and woman-bashing have simply become too acceptable in our society, and it was probably inevitable that some knuckle-dragging turd-gargler like this would emerge in the public space.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
But it's not just "one bad guy," @Doranq

Are his views about rape really all that different from things you've heard elected Republicans say? Are his complaints about feminism all that different from things you've heard from countless Internet conservatives and "men's rights activists"? Is his victim-blaming really that much different from what anyone can hear from FOX News on any given day?

I'm not sure this is a case of one rotten apple spoiling a barrel so much as a filthy barrel making lots of rotten apples even more rotten. Feminism-bashing and woman-bashing have simply become too acceptable in our society, and it was probably inevitable that some knuckle-dragging turd-gargler like this would emerge in the public space.

._. you totally missed what was being said as well as you added nothing to what was said. No point by you was made. And holy shit did you misread that what you quoted................and you quoted it out of order. I wrote "that just makes that one guy bad, not the rest"..............not one bad guy..so if you are going to quote me it needs to be in the order of what order I wrote. Probably would be wise to have the 3 words with in the context of the sentence as well

I also know you didn't read what was written. Not only did I talk about the individual man ("one rotten apple.") I also addressed the group of bad men in the world("filthy barrel." ) Although mine was a bit more expansive as it didn't just address men that think poorly or do poorly by women.

So maybe you read this when really sleepy, idk. Either way you should read more carefully and pay more attention to the order things were written.

Reactions: ladygaga1977

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
._. you totally missed what was being said as well as you added nothing to what was said. No point by you was made. And holy shit did you misread that what you quoted................and you quoted it out of order. I wrote "that just makes that one guy bad, not the rest"..............not one bad guy..so if you are going to quote me it needs to be in the order of what order I wrote. Probably would be wise to have the 3 words with in the context of the sentence as well

I also know you didn't read what was written. Not only did I talk about the individual man ("one rotten apple.") I also addressed the group of bad men in the world("filthy barrel." ) Although mine was a bit more expansive as it didn't just address men that think poorly or do poorly by women.

So maybe you read this when really sleepy, idk. Either way you should read more carefully and pay more attention to the order things were written.
In most of the world, he very much does represent a majority of men.

Even in this country, the main difference between him and around 1/3 of Americans is a matter of degree. American conservatives are constantly expressing creepy and horrible opinions about rape. There is still a "blame the victim" mentality in more than just conservatives, which is why "she was asking for it" is still a valid defense for rapists in court.

At best you can say that this man is a more extreme example of an extremely wide-spread problem.