Legion of priapus

Jeremy919

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Introduction -

Priapus, god of fertility, sex, genitals, and masculinity, the patron saint of our praetorian guard. He watches over us, ensuring our success in battle and blessing us with power. Power that has no rival amongst our enemies...a power that has never failed us before. However, this is the story of our downfall. The chronicle of how our elite legion of guardsman was destroyed, brought down by a creature that had not been seen in a millennia by any mortal or god.

- Part One | Titus -

"Titus, watch your back, you're leaving yourself wide open for any attack that comes at you. You must keep constant vigilance in a battle!" I boom as I walk around my troops as they spar with one other on the austere training field. I mentally asses each of the soldiers, their well muscled bodies flexing in the glistening sunlight as they train with one another.

I walk over to Titus and wave a hand at his sparring partner, quietly telling him to leave us.

"Titus, tell me, how do you like being a part of our guard. You've only been with us for a short while but you have improved leaps and bounds above the rest of the new recruits."

"Yes Sir, I've been dreaming about joining since I was a child. And as soon as I turned 18 I enlisted without a second thought. I can't wait to finally become a full member."

He awkwardly shuffles his feet back and forth while he hangs his head.

"That is, Sir, if I am chosen as a member."

He eyes my bulge at the word member. And what a bulge it is. As Priapus is our patron, becoming a member of the Legion has certain benefits.

"Then I have good news for you. The command group has decided that you will be our newest guard. Your ceremony is tonight. We waste no time in this group. Our mission is critical, as you know, and dark forces lurk at every corner. We must continue to increase our numbers."

"Yes Sir. I understand. It is an honor to become a part of something greater. Something larger." He says with a slight smirk.

I return a with a small smile.

"Yes. Tonight. Now, return to your training. And mentally prepare yourself for your new life."

Jeremy919

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Part Two | The Initiation -

Titus enters the initiation chamber. Dimly lit from a fire in the center of the room, three hooded figures form a semicircle behind the fire. Titus gingerly approaches the flame, bare naked as the ritual requires.

"Titus. We are pleased that you have accepted our offer to join our ranks. You will be a fine, loyal addition to our cause. But before you become one of our brotherhood you must complete the sacred ritual as all others have before you. As in battle, we maintain strict secrecy over our practices as our true selves may frighten some of those we are sworn to protect."

"I don't understand what you mean Sir. What secrets can the Legion possibly have. All know we are the most elite soldiers our empire has ever known."

"You are correct Titus. We are the most powerful and lethal soldiers our emperor has to use against his enemies. However, there are many secrets we keep that are only known to those who share our ranks. Some of those secrets you will discover tonight."

"Yes Sir. I apologize for questioning you."

"Titus. Have you not wondered how all members of the Legion share many physical traits in common? While none of our recruits share them?"

"I have always wondered how you all are larger than most men. In all places." He blushes and breaks eye contact, looking down at my bulge, that even shrouded by a robe is difficult to miss.

"Yes Titus. Becoming a member comes with a gift from our patron, Priapus, god of masculinity and genitals. Most do not know of him. He is an old God that has faded from common knowledge. Though we still worship him. And from that worship we are granted power."

I drop my robe along with my two brothers to either of my side, revealing well muscled bodies that puts any Olympian or other soldier to shame. Broad chests, shoulders larger than most men's heads, arms rippling with muscles upon muscles, and a ripped core that points down to our source of power. Priapus has granted our Legion with cocks and balls that make horses look like minuscule.

Titus looks to my brethren, soaking in the sight of their bare cocks as the sway back and forth. Each has a piece that is easily 12" long and as thicker than any stead's. Their balls hang halfway to their knees, round and full they appear to be the size of large pomegranates. Then his eyes pivot to mine. As captain of the Legion, my cock is larger than the others, proving my right to take command. It is 6" longer than my brothers' and nearly twice as thick. My balls hang to the same length but they are almost twice as large as my guard leaders.

"Sir, how...how is this possible?"

"Priapus, of course. And what is ours you will soon share. But first, another secret. We spend a majority of our times in what we call our compressed forms. These forms allow us to travel amongst our protectees without causing hysteria. Our true expanded forms are reserved for battle and training. And nights like tonight where we welcome new blood."

"You're saying this is the smallest form you may take?" Simultaneously afraid and aroused, Titus becomes excited as he attempts to cover his growing piece from us but cannot as he is naked.

"Yes Titus. And to share our power with you, we must take our true form." I taken notice of his considerable endowment of 8". Well, considerable for a mortal. I distantly remember a time where my cock was comparable to his.

The three of us close our eyes and focus on drawing out our power. As we concentrate our pieces begin to harden from their slumbering states. As they inch up, our balls begin to swell larger, filling in the empty space of our loose hanging sacks. My cock is nearly hard when I barely open my eyes to admire it. Nearly two feet long, the foreskin has finally retracted over the head. Revealing a pulsing, pink bulb the size of an apple. Though I know that any mortal would kill for this power, I can't help but think how cute it looks at this size.

"Sir...they're beautiful and so..."

"Quiet Titus, our transformations are not complete. This is simply our erect states."

His mouth agape, a sense of wonder crosses his face.

Now that we are fully erect and our balls have filled with their full power the true transformation can begin. I focus my thoughts on growing, making a silent prayer to Priapus to grant me strength, grant me power, grant me size. My eyes open, glowing an intense blue as my cock rapidly increases in length. Growing nearly one foot in a matter of seconds. My body too swells, gaining more muscle as the seconds tick by. The floor begins to look further away as I shoot past my original height of 6'6", approaching 7' quickly.

I look to my brothers by me. They two display the same glowing eyes but their bodies and equipment, while impressive, are no match for mine. Seeing them growing increases my focus and I push myself to my full expanded size.

My cock bobs in front of me as it approaches it's battle length. At 5' long it is nearly as tall as Titus. My balls feel heavy as they are larger than cabbages. I am nearly 8' tall now and Titus looks so small with his 5'10" stature. At 700 lbs of muscle, some of the tile beneath my feet shoes signs of hairline cracks forming. We must remember to replace the tile I silently think to myself.

"Now Titus. This is our true form. This is our power. Soon to be your power. Are you sure you are ready to accept this gift? There is I going back once you have made your decision."

"Yes!" He replies instantly. "I accept the gift!"

"Good. Brothers, come here." The two other members approach me. Each 7' hall, their 4' cocks reach me well before they do. I reach to the table behind me and grab a large vase adorned with images of giants battling monsters. I set it on the floor and grab my steel rod. My brothers do the same and we begin stroking. Quickly our cocks begin to leak precum and we are
careful to get each drop in the vase. Nearing the edge I let go of my rod and each brother puts a hand on my shaft and I on there's. Within seconds we let out a simultaneous moan and our rods begin convulsing, spewing large amounts of cum into the vase. It is quickly filled but our cocks show little signs of stopping. Each of us points his cock at another and unleashes the rest of his load onto the others.

Once finished we focus our attention back on Titus. Cock in hand, he has a small puddle surrounding his feet from the seed he has spilled. I grab the vase and walk over to him, careful to not hit the open flame with my rod.

Jeremy919

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I bend over and scoop up as much of his cum from the floor that I can and pour it into the vase which is now nearly overflowing.

"Drink." I command with my deep baritone voice. "Drink all of it and quickly."

Without missing a beat, Titus shoves his head into the vase and begins drinking. His belly swells as he drinks. Our cum is potent and addictive, making it easier for him to force more into himself. As he finishes the last drop he lets out a massive burp that echoes throughout the chamber.

"Welcome to the Legion Titus. Welcome to your new life. Your new family."

He looks down at his distended stomach and watches as it slowly begins flattening to the lean six pack he once sported. A look of sadness washes over him as he returns to normal.

"But, Sir, I still look like me."

Yes, for now. Our power is not given freely. It must be taken. We must earn it."

I raise my right hand and two side doors open, a familiar man enters the room looking afraid. As he enters Titus remembers his face. It is his sparring partner Aelius. Aelius approaches Titus and gives him a weak smile.

"Now. Titus, fight. Show us what you have learned from your training."

I reach over and rip the tunic from Aelius' body revealing a large, erect endowment of nearly 10". He is also larger than Titus standing at 6'2" but Titus is a much more skilled fighter.

"Sir, where are our weapons?" Asks Titus.

"You must only use your body, Titus. We do not use weapons. We do not need them. We use our gifts from Priapus. All of them." I say grabbing the base of my steel rod.

Titus understands and takes a wider stance as he prepares to battle Aelius. Timidly, and still distracted by the monsters that surround him, Aelius prepares himself for sparring.

Titus charges at Aelius. Tackling him to the ground. In his distracted state, Aelius begins to squirm as he hits the dirt. But Titus begins punching him in the stomach. Though smaller, Titus is relentless with his barrage, fueled by the desire to become more. Aelius manages to free his hands from his sides and hold them up to protect his sore body. Titus then instinctually thrusts his cock into Aelius' which causes him to belt out in pain. Titus continues this new onslaught, attempting to destroy his opponent's larger cock. After minutes of this, Aelius lies limp. Defeated. Unable to defend himself.

"Aelius, do you admit defeat?" I ask.

"Yes." He meekly replies.

"Good. Titus, take your prize. You now get to consume his virility. It's yours now. He is not deserving of a cock his size."

"How so, Sir?"

"Do you remember the contents of the vase? That is the essence of man. The physical representation of his virility. Take it in your body and feel it swell throughout you."

Titus lowers his mouth hesitantly to his opponent and begins to suck. Aelius lets out a yelp of pain as he begins to forcefully expel his seed into Titus. As he cums, his muscle becomes less defined and his body begins shrinking. As Titus continues sucking his head does not bob back and forth as much as the cock shrinks in his mouth. Quickly, Aelius begins to look emaciated. His face gaunt, his chest is completely flat and his body looks as tall as a toddler's. Titus' efforts slow as Aelius' cum dries up. He has consumed all that Aelius has to offer.

Titus slowly stands up and as he does his body begins swelling. He slowly gains height, increasing from his 5'10" frame to an athletic 6'2" in minutes while his chest begins to expand as he breathes. His arms thicken as he grows, bulging with newly acquired muscle from Aelius. His abs thicken and the grooves deepen. A smattering of fur forms underneath his navel. His ass plumps up to support his newly growing quads. His feet also double in size to provide a firm footing to stand on. And lastly, but not least, his painfully hard 8" cock begins to expand, swelling with newly found power. It lengthens at first, growing an extra 10" to a massive 18" python. Once it has finished lengthening, it begins to grow fatter so it less resembles a long twig but now a girthy log. His balls too swell to the size of small apples. Large but nowhere near the rivals of his brethren.

"Welcome Titus, to power." I bellow.

Titus breaks his gaze from his new body and stares back at his Captain, eyes glowing a fierce blue.

Jeremy919

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Part Three | The Quest Begins -

"Emperor Celsus, we are here to serve." I bow on one knee.

"Rise Captain, a man of your stature and record bows not to me."

"Thank you, your majesty. But I am one for tradition. I would like to introduce Titus, our newest recruit to the Legion. Titus, come forward."

Titus emerges from beyond my two guard leaders. He is still getting accustomed to his new form, slightly awkward as he approaches. His legs are kept apart by his swollen cock and balls between his legs. His tunic bulges obscenely at the crotch. We must get it tailored better for him, it appears as if Priapus has gifted him more than the average new recruit. Even his muscle presses against his billowing tunic as he strides forward. He will do well in our ranks. Very well.

"Your Majesty." He says as he kneels before the emperor.

"My, he is a specimen isn't he." The emperor says. "Almost as large as the biggest of my private guard." The emperor casts a cursory glance at his private guards. They stiffen to attention at their mention. Trying to puff themselves up.

"How may we serve you, your majesty?"

"I have received reports from my Generals of a strange creature that has been terrorizing the mountains to our Eastern border."

My eyes flicker to life. "The East, we have not been threatened from that border in many years. The last time was..." my voice trails off as I remember my surroundings and decide this is not the audience to share this information with. "...well before my time with the Legion." I try to cover up my distraction. But I know too well what horror lies in front of us.

"Yes, it has been many years. There is not much in our records about that era. Our enemy is unknown and that is why I have called you, my elite guard, to assist with our efforts."

"Of course your majesty. We will leave immediately for the Eastern Mountains. Titus, guards, come."

Later back at the Legion sanctuary I walk into Titus' room. "Titus, I have decided to bring you with me on this quest; it will be your first test." I round the corner of Titus' quarters to find him rock hard, jerking his new equipment on his bed. He sees me and his face turns red. "Titus, I understand that this new power is truly enthralling but we must hurry. A quest from the emperor is of the utmost importance. Plus, there will be many trials along the way, ample time for you to gain experience and increase your power. I fear that you may need every ounce that you can acquire. Finish your session and please come to the courtyard when you've finished."

"Yes...yes Sir." He quivers in a mix of fear and lust staring back down at his pulsing rod.

He may be larger than the others in his class I think to myself recalling his thick 18" piece but he needs more if he is to survive. My own cock begins stirring to life. "Not now" I whisper to it "but soon I will give you a feeding. My, it has been a while hasn't it." I gently pat the head and will it to return dormant.

Titus throws open his door and scurries out on my heels. "Sir, I am ready to depart." He says breathlessly, cock still a bit hard and his tunic with a wet spot the size of a dinner plate.

"Then let us depart immediately."

We have been hiking nonstop for the past three days through the wood. Our power from Priapus imbues us with inhuman strength that propels us forward on our quest but even that has its limits. "Titus. We shall camp here for the night. Regain our strength. And pray to Priapus for good health and virility. Prepare a fire, I will fetch dinner."

"Yes Sir." He says, winded.

When I return from hunting I see a roaring blaze. "Good boy." I whisper to myself. I throw down the wild boar I skated and skin it quickly. I assemble a spit and we sit around the fire waiting for it to cook.

"Sir, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course Titus. My knowledge is yours too now." I reply with a fatherly smile.

"When I defeated Aelius and took in his virility my cock more than doubled in size and my body grew much larger than its beginning state. You are very large and well endowed but shouldn't you be much larger than you are based on how much I grew from Aelius' defeat?"

"The first victory is always the largest result. Your body has just invested copious amounts of mY and the guard leaders seed, the largest three men in our groups to be exact. From now on each victory will yield smaller results but you will still grow."

"Ah, I see." He ponders this revelation in his mind. "And how many have you slain Sir?"

"Thousands." I say grimly.

"Oh. I understand. Where any of those from the East?"

A grim look crosses my face. "No Titus, I have never dealt with this enemy personally. I have only read about it in our books. I suppose I should share this story with you as it may shed light on our quest and why we have not brought the remainder of our forces." The fire casts a serious light on our conversation and I begin my tale.

"In the early days of the Legion, Priapus, our patron god, walked among our ranks as our god-Captain. He selected only the finest warriors for his brethren, as we still do today, gifting them power and virility. As a full god cast from Olympus, he preferred the company of mortals to that of gods. Our numbers swelled as the years past under the leadership of Priapus. We were nomadic back then, travel king constantly from village to village serving and protecting our people. The Legion came across a village one day filled with mortals who appeared to be skeletons, emaciated souls that walked around the village aimlessly, lost to the outside world. Priapus and his guard leaders went to the elder of the village, a man that sat one. Throne much larger than himself, fit for a king of large proportions. To his right stood a son, a son that did not resemble his fellow villagers but looked like he could be a member of the Legion even without receiving the gift of virility."

Reactions: Krusader and Soron

Jeremy919

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Priapus approached the king and asked what happened to the villagers to cause them to look so frail. Was it famine, war, a disease? The king replied meekly and pointed out of his chanbers to the East. To the highest peak on the mountain he hung his head and wept. 'The creature. The creature took it all. All except my son. He is the pinnacle of what my people were and I am example of what they are. Please, please assist us. Save us from its terror."

"Even though a god, Priapus looked nervously around the chamber. 'We, The Legion, will assist you good king.' Turning toward the Prince, 'protect them while we defeat the evil plaguing your land.'"

"The legion then began the arduous trek to the peak of the eastern mountain in silence. As they hiked to the top they passed many skeletal corpses embedded in the snow wearing armor that appeared to be many times larger than their bodies warranted, with swords that most men could not dream of wielding."

"At the top of the highest peak was a castle. An austere building that looked to be the home of a giant. The Legion cautiously approached and Priapus pushed open the oaken doors to a large, near empty chamber. At the far end of the chamber sat a man. What appeared to be a normal looking person. Not an abomination of size as they all expected. 'Welcome god and company. Welcome to my humble home. I should say welcome to our home. Because you will spend an eternity here.'"

"'Creature, why have you destroyed the lives of hundreds in the village below?' Commanded Priapus. 'Hunger' replied the creature 'an insatiable hunger. A hunger I have known forever. A hunger that only a god like yourself can satiate.'

"The creature rises to its feet and begins to saunter over to Priapus. The Legion reacts and forms a barricade in front of their god-captain. The largest of the Legion steps forward away from the pack attempting to intercept the creature. He towers over the creature, a true specimen. 7' tall in his compressed form. He launches a punch at the creatures stomach but the creature casually extends his hand at lighting speed and blocks the punch, grabbing the soldier's fist in the process. The soldier lets out a yelp of pain and wrests his hand free. Something looks slightly different about the soldier. He doesn't stand as proud as he once did. He looks thinner, frailer. It's obvious on his face that he feels this way. He looks down at his arms and flexes them. They haven't shrunk much but it's noticeable his armor doesn't fit quite as snug as it did. He looks back up at the creature and a blue fire burns out of his eyes."

"Quickly, the large soldier begins swelling. His cock stirs to life as it hardens from its dormant state to a 3.5' sword. He rips his armor off to free the beast and let his transformation happen. His cock bobs up and down, free from its constraints and his balls, the largest of the Legion, aside from Priapus himself, hang heavy in his large sack. His body continues growing. His already beefy muscles expand continuously, his cock pulses larger to nearly 6' long and thick as a small tree. He is well over 9' tall as his growth tapers off making the creature before him look childish. His two orbs stretch his huge sack to the limits as if they're about to bust free of their confines.

"Now creature, behold a true warrior, a soldier of Priapus." He lunges forward toward the creature reaching out to strike him. The feature does nothing, accepting he onslaught of punches to his stomach and groin. As the soldier thinks the creature has had enough, the creature begins to laugh maliciously and latches his body onto the soldiers gargantuan endowment. 'Thank you for this gift you are about to give me. You will do nicely as an appetizer to your god-captains main course.' With that the creature unhinges his jaws and puts his mouth on the soldier's cock. The soldiers yells I agony as the creature begins sucking the soldiers monster cock. As his efforts increase the soldier again appears to be deflating, looking smaller every second. The creature lets out a long, sensuous moan and doubles his efforts. Soon the soldier appears to be in his compressed form but his eyes are still electric blue when he can keep them open. His cock has reduced to nearly 2' but still fully hard and his body several feet shorter and hundreds of pounds lighter. The rest of the Legion can only look on in horror, paralyzed by fear. Though Priapus merely grimaces."

"Soon the former beast of a man looks like a mortal. And not even an athletic one. More like a stringy teenager on the verge of puberty. The creature removes his mouth from the now 6" long cock and licks his lips. 'Thank you, peasant, that meal was delicious.' As he stands his form swells high and higher. His body absorbing the virility of the cum he has just ingested. 'All his villagers, while large, did not hit the spot like you did. But now I can feel the power selling inside me. And it is wonderful.' He hisses. His form continues growing from its original 6' stature. To monstrous proportions as it approaches 12' tall in under a minute. He looks awfully scrawny though as his weight has not yet matched his height. But as his height tapers off a true wonder happens. His soft begins rhythmically pulsing. His muscles inflate and at the same time does his cock. It grows from its dormant state of 7" to nearly 8' long and thickens in the process. It's tip leaks out thick ropes of precum in the process. His clothing, threadbare at first, stood on chance and was shredded well before his growth even kicked in fully.

"'What. Are. You?' The former soldier, a shell of a man now, meekly asks.

"'Why I am a succubus of course. Put on this earth since the beginning and given a hunger that only grows with the years. I am your downfall. I am a god. More than a god. I am a god destroyer.'"