Legit 10.5x7

necrokr6236

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all, this may be in the wrong forum so move if need be, but i stumbled upon this and wanted to show every one (obviously not me lol) only cock i have ever seen that but that looks legitimate

Attachments

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, that's not a 7" girth...
tape's been bunched.
and would be at LEAST 2 across, that's not. plus, tape's angled too.

I don't know - if you compare the cock tape with the wrist picture, they look pretty close - the 2 inches is just not on the inch lines - it may be a tad under, but pretty dadgum close.

And the length can't be disputed; rulers are rulers.

And lots of cocks have sudden color changes due to either circumcision or foreskin pulled back, etc.
Every penis does not have consistent color; in fact, few do. (d-low1, your link doesn't work.)

Why is it that guys always dis large cock photos? Why is it, every picture of a cock larger than yours must be photoshopped?
C'mon fellas, there *are* huge cocks out there, even if they're not yours. :eek: I personally know a few.

Last edited:

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
heres the thing that makes me question it, the weird line, hold something and look at that fold of skin in your palm it disipears because its under the bottle, can, bat, the object would hide it, it wouldnt run along and around the object unless it was an open empty palm and you added the same length of cock joinning it under the hand plus theres weird blurring, but who knows maybe his hand works that way and maybe Im reading into it to much, just making some guesses thats all.

Attachments

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The ruler as far as I can see is legit from the arm measure; unfortunately, though, that cock is not his arm. It's a nice trick though: "Hey, look, this ruler is completely legitimate, so every thing it measures is legit too!"

Similar shot, though here we have 12+ inches! :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/90557/cat/500/perpage/48/sort/2/ppuser/31533

LOL yeah I see some of these photos and I'm thinking to myself wtf is going on here.

I'm 6 ft. tall and if I'm standing up 11-12 inches on me is nearly from my pubic bone to my kneecap!! That length 'in real life' if that was a real penis would be very very obvious on whoever it was on... and that person would not need to be measuring it to prove it to us.

To boot, the cock in picture most times doesn't look any bigger than my own cock, or it's obviously smaller lol. :tongue:

I don't care what some of these 10+ measurement pics 'appear to be showing' - something is always off.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girth looks weird...it just doesn't look like 7" girth, or even 6" girth and in reality its probably less than 5" girth.

FYI my soft penis is almost 2" across and is nowhere near 7" girth when erect.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to agree with most of you...it seems p'shopped. The weird coloration and the bluriness....and if in fact the girth tape picture was accurate then why does the ruler seem different in the 2 pics....in the pic with his arm the ruler seems that it would take his wrist width plus another 1/2".....In the cock picture I'd say that the ruler would completely cover (or be very close to doing so) his cock only once. If my eyes are not deceiving me then there is no way his cock is that girthy. especially since his wrist measurement is under 7 and his cock measurement is over 7.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well, that's not a 7" girth...
tape's been bunched.
and would be at LEAST 2 across, that's not. plus, tape's angled too.

The girth looks weird...it just doesn't look like 7" girth, or even 6" girth and in reality its probably less than 5" girth.

FYI my soft penis is almost 2" across and is nowhere near 7" girth when erect.

If you look well, his finger seems little on his cock, it could be 7 around....

Meh. Just for the sake of argument, I want to remind everyone that not all penises are the same shape. Very rarely are they perfect circles. I don't think it's required by law to be at least 2 inches across in order to be 7 inches in circumference.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that guys always dis large cock photos? Why is it, every picture of a cock larger than yours must be photoshopped?
C'mon fellas, there *are* huge cocks out there, even if they're not yours. :eek: I personally know a few.
For the same reason they'd get dissed if someone posted a picture claiming to be 8 feet tall. It is so unlikely to be true, that's it's unbelievable.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'll have to agree with most of the sentiments preceding my own, namely that the photo has been digitally altered. For me the giveaway is that the numbers on the ruler (and the spaces between those numbers) are larger below his thumb and smaller above it, even though the ruler appears to be perpendicular to the camera's optical axis, i.e. there's no problem with optical perspective. If you use the scale's measurements near the base of his cock to measure his apparent width at the glans it's barely 1-1/2 inches and I don't care how the cock may be shaped in cross section that can't possibly equate to a 7+ inch girth.

It's a nice looking dick, however, and I'm sure that those who have played with it were perfectly happy with its actual 7x5 dimensions.