Legit Massage Buddies

Have you ever had a legit massage swap bud?

• Yes, I have/had a legit massage swap bud who was straight

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Yes, I have/had a legit massage swap bud who was bi/gay

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • No, but I would be down for having a legit massage swap but who is straight like me

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, but I would be down for having a legit massage swap bud who is bi/gay like me

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • No, I would not feel comfortable having a legit massage swap bud

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

kyleljeffreyphx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Curious if any of you also like to swap legit body work with other dudes....and if you have regular buds that you can connect with. I am not a LMT by any stretch, but enjoy giving and receiving massages regularly. When I lived in California, I had a several guys that I could connect with regularly and trust it would be a legit massage. One married straight co-worker, one neighbor (maybe bi, but played straight) and a couple gay friends. It was never sexual...maybe intimate only in that you are letting another person touch your bare skin and you are naked ;-) but no funny stuff ever. I wish in general dudes were more comfortable helping each other out...swapping sure makes money sense versus regularly paying for massages. The resorts here are $200 - pretty standard - for an hour. Anyway, just putting it out there as I would love to get your perspectives. Cheers guys!

boomerboi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have been learning massage techniques and it would be great to have a buddy to swap with regularly. I don’t really care where they land on the Kinsey Scale. Getting free massages and more opportunities to practice is a win-win! Do you have any suggestions for where to find people that might be interested?

kyleljeffreyphx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been learning massage techniques and it would be great to have a buddy to swap with regularly. I don’t really care where they land on the Kinsey Scale. Getting free massages and more opportunities to practice is a win-win! Do you have any suggestions for where to find people that might be interested?
There is a website for Massage Exchange but it is full of flaky people - no one that is serious about connecting has been my experience. Good luck mate!

Reactions: boomerboi

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in my early 30's, I had a small group ( 6 of us) of gay friends ( mostly from college and some from work) who would meet on occasion at someone's house for a massage session. We made sure that:

1. Everyone was totally naked during the session
2. No sex. Touching the genitals was okay, but no blowjobs, jacking off, or fucking. If you wanted to do that after the session, that was no one's business.
3. Everybody got a turn getting massaged.

We would divide into groups of three and one guy would lie on the table while the other two did the massage. We worked it so everyone got to spend some time with everyone else's body at one time or another. It was amazingly exciting, especially during the winter when we would go into one of the guy's basement, where there was a wood burning fireplace. Getting massaged with only the light from the fireplace, accompanied by soft music, is a slice of heaven. The sessions were sensuous and everyone got hard both giving and receiving the massage. After the session, we would shower off by twos and then sit around naked drinking. Only a couple of times did we get carried away and indulge in a full out "orgy." We stopped when a couple of guys moved out of town and another got himself a partner who was not keen on sharing him. Since those days, I have always really enjoyed massage, both giving and receiving. Great memories of the horny days with friends.

kyleljeffreyphx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was in my early 30's, I had a small group ( 6 of us) of gay friends ( mostly from college and some from work) who would meet on occasion at someone's house for a massage session. We made sure that:

1. Everyone was totally naked during the session
2. No sex. Touching the genitals was okay, but no blowjobs, jacking off, or fucking. If you wanted to do that after the session, that was no one's business.
3. Everybody got a turn getting massaged.

We would divide into groups of three and one guy would lie on the table while the other two did the massage. We worked it so everyone got to spend some time with everyone else's body at one time or another. It was amazingly exciting, especially during the winter when we would go into one of the guy's basement, where there was a wood burning fireplace. Getting massaged with only the light from the fireplace, accompanied by soft music, is a slice of heaven. The sessions were sensuous and everyone got hard both giving and receiving the massage. After the session, we would shower off by twos and then sit around naked drinking. Only a couple of times did we get carried away and indulge in a full out "orgy." We stopped when a couple of guys moved out of town and another got himself a partner who was not keen on sharing him. Since those days, I have always really enjoyed massage, both giving and receiving. Great memories of the horny days with friends.
Super awesome post, mate! Sounds like an awesome experience on every dimension.

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’d love to be part of a legit group like this with guys who won’t flake. The websites that host these types of folks are just full of no responses or they don’t actually show.

Any guys in the DFW area that would be interested?