Legit Question

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Elijah_MorganWood, Nov 2, 2005.

1. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

What word(s) do you prefer when referring to your vagina? What do you prefer others to use? What word(s) if any REALLY offend you?

I tend to let the "P" word slip a lot and occasionally the "C" word. :eyes:

2. Karen M

Karen M New Member

I suppose I don't mind pussy too much, but please, it's a vagina. Is that really so hard to say?

[​IMG] Karen

3. Knight

Knight New Member

I don't like cunt, twat, hole or snatch. Pussy is good, that's about all I can think of. LOL heard it called fadge before, and fanny. They're childish to me though hehe. Pussy all the way! [​IMG]

4. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Another guy posting here, but meh. I've only heard women refer to their genitalia as "mines" or it". And I can beat Knight on disgusting names for the vagina; I don't think anything can beat "minge". I just say "it," much easier that anything else (it's only one syllable, which benefits my below-par linguistic skills).

5. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have yet to meet any woman who liked the words "cunt", "twat", "hole", "snatch" or anything similar. I don't much like them either. A lot of the women I have met only like the word "pussy" when they are talking "dirty" during sex, but dislike the word otherwise, though a few don't mind that word in an appropriate conversation. Most women I have met prefer vagina in such a conversation, but would never use "vagina" during sex. And nearly all women I have met will use the terms "your"..."penis","cock","dick","horsecock", "monster", "giant cock", etc, etc, etc, interchangeable and not once think a think a thing about it. I have met women who hate the use of the word "pussy" even during sex, but will yell and beg for me to "fuck me with the anaconda" without thinking a thing about it. LOL...go figure. One of the little mysteries of life I suppose. I just go with whatever makes my partner most comfortable and happy. If she is uncomfortable with a word or phrase, why would I knowingly use it to upset her? I won't as I try and be respectful. I have met too many women who get skittish about intercourse with me (though many want to look and touch and play with me) so why do anything stupid to make them more skittish or unsure and uncomfortable.

6. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Knight &#064; Nov 2 2005, 03&#58;00 PM) [post=357733]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I don&#39;t like cunt, twat, hole or snatch. Pussy is good, that&#39;s about all I can think of. LOL heard it called fadge before, and fanny. They&#39;re childish to me though hehe. Pussy all the way&#33; [​IMG]
    [/b][/quote]
    I can&#39;t believe you just used vulgar slang for the vagina that I&#39;ve never heard. Fadge? WTF? I&#39;ve heard "fanny" used for the vagina before but only in the context of "fanny farts". When I was in college, I had a Sexuality and Addiction class. We had to write all the slang words we could think of for male and female anatomy. The male slang was masculine and positive, most of the slang words for vaginas were nasty.

I have one female&#39;s opinion so far...

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I&#39;m not a big fan of using the words, "cunt, twat, snatch" etc. when it comes to referring to the vagina. In all fairness, the only really accepted term that alot of the women I&#39;ve dated don&#39;t have a proclivity towards is simply "pussy".

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My ex calls hers her &#39;Suzy.&#39; I always thought this was curious since she has a sister named Susan.

9. dlcs

dlcs New Member

Oh, I much prefer "pussy" if it comes to the choice. Cunt sounds like the sound that occurs when you whap someone on the head with a blunt object.

Plus you can&#39;t quite get away with "You have a lovely cunt" in public. If you say "You have a lovely pussy" there&#39;s a good chance someone will think you&#39;re talking about a cat.

10. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

It&#39;s a shame that cunt has lost its original meaning - that said what a great word to put real feeling into when insulting someone.

I like honey pot. Yoni is good for the new age brigade.

In the UK we also use Badger and Beaver??? It won&#39;t be a surprise to some, but Bush is another word for pussy or cunt over this side&#33;&#33;

Draft saved Draft deleted