legs crossed

colt99

Just Browsing
Media
just wondering how some guys can sit with there legs crossed at the knee. I have seen perfectly straight guys that i have seen in the showers and know they are well hung sit with there legs crossed. I was wondering how they dont crush there junk. Unless it is all hanging under or some thing. also i have sem well hung guys in spedos that look like they have no package at all and then unravel a huge cock in the showers?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I can cross my legs by putting the ankle of one leg on the knee of the other (sort of figure 4 if you know what I mean), but I agree with you ... the sight of any guy with legs crossed right from the groin pretty well makes my eyes water. I always sit with legs well apart; and there are some situations (crowded tube train, plane, bus, some cars) that don't allow me enough room to be 100% comfortable.

I think that it is probably the size of the balls that makes the most difference, and also the way that things are configured. That might also apply to speedos, although I am sure there are plenty of men here who couldn't wear them full stop.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is ball size that matters most into crossing your legs comfortably. My balls are kinda big and the only way I can cross my legs is by doing the figure four kind of cross as it's been said above. I also can't sit with my legs together without putting undue pressure on them.

I didn't use to think my balls were big but apparently they are. I just thought all my trouble crossing my legs and such was something all men had to deal with.

As for speedos, forget it. Painful as hell. I tried a pair on a couple years back and couldn't stand them for more than a minute.

And I have to agree with Max. Anywhere that's crowded and that requires me to sit with my legs together is annoying. Especially movie theaters. Having to withstand the pressure for an entire movie? Ugh. But then again, better to have big balls than tiny ones.

I don't give a shit. I will grab my sac through my pants and hoist them on to my lap if I have to sit with my legs pressed together.

colt99

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys any comments on the guys who can hide there package so wel in tight underwear. It amazes me how some guys can literallt show nothing and yet be absolutley huge. dosnt make any commom sense.