Legs over the shoulders...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Leotols Toy, Mar 2, 2010.

1. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Alright so I love this position, but it nearly makes it impossible to go deep with and I'm not one to cause pain purposely with repeated thrusting..

So how do you get over this obstacle because staying shallow gets old fast

2. DecoyMAX

DecoyMAX New Member

Albums:
    lube; that is my favorite position also and I give it to my girlfriend real hard.

3. need2bfilled

need2bfilled New Member

this is one of the primary reasons that I take yoga LOL

4. billymayer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol im not even hung and this one just kills my girlfriend... maybe i should get her to look into yoga

5. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Yea, I mean the girls have been really flexible, it's just that I don't like bumping the fornix and causing her discomfort and it really limits the stroke

6. B_JasonX87

B_JasonX87 New Member

Don't put her legs over your shoulders. That's the only thing you can really do if you'r going in too deep. That or hold your hand around half your cock while you fuck her. :)

7. big_busty_babe

big_busty_babe New Member

Albums:
    legs over shoulders is a position meant to make it feel like deep penitration for the woman. the position naturally shortens the vagina. its best for a woman if he partner in average length or even a little on the small side. so if you're well endowed and enjoy this position, you just have to accept that you need to control your thrusts or risk hurting your partner

8. hud01

Gold Member

Change the angle. Maybe try a pillow under her ass

9. NinjaStallman

NinjaStallman New Member

It's all in the angle. If her pelvis is facing upwards more, you're less likely to bump the fornix, though you'll probably bump the external os something which was described to me as "odd, but enjoyable" rather than painful.

Ultimately it is one of the deepest positions and if you're big, you run the risk of "bottoming out" nothing will change that but self control.

10. the_reverend

Gold Member

start out with slower strokes, get a sense of the boundaries and then respect them. one thing that's worked for me in the past is at least starting out with her legs on my shoulders, but sitting back on my heels, so we're at a more obtuse angle (whereas if i were to lean in and be on top of her, we'd be acute...but we're always pretty a-cute. sorry, it's the Marx Brothers fan in me. ;) ) and i can control the thrusting with my hips a bit better than if i were fully on top. then we can usually transition into me being on top once we're more into it and have a sense of each other. hope that helps.

11. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love putting my legs up (especially if the guy likes heels as much as I do!) but haven't had a lot of success with lengthy men in this position. It's better after I've cum at least once and to take it slow. Lube isn't going to change the fact that her feet in the air shortens the vagina.

Try the pillows under her hips to change the angle. Those wedge shaped pillows might work great for this. If you are really adventurous, try hanging her head and upper back over the edge of the bed too.... but make sure your arms are strong enough to hold her up! Don't be knocking her head into the floor! lol!

12. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Haha ^ all sound advice from everyone. It was one of many favorites, so I guess it won't be the end if I can't fully enjoy it ;(, at least there's still doggy!

13. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

You also get the most epic farts from this position... Pound away, compress the tummy and PERF-BUH-WAAAAAAATTT ... just try keep a straight face... look at yourselves in the mirror and realize you're not that far from national geographic.. start to laugh then PWATT! out comes another one!

14. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go ahead with this position and push your cock all the way in until you hit bottom. Frome there, pull out about an inch or two and nudgefuck 'til the cows come home. Seriosly, I've done this position for extended periods of time and it never gets boring.

15. D_Harry_Pitts

D_Harry_Pitts Account Disabled

I love this position. This was me and the intense squirter I dated's favorite position by far.
    Since you can't go anywhere near as deep, change up your style on her.
    I used to get as far in as possible, then beat off the rest of my dick, which in turn gave her some external stimulation on top of being filled up. Then of course you can always change rhythm sporadically just to catch her off guard. Or use your vantage point to use your hands on her body while going all out. Never seemed to be too shallow though....

16. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a girlfriend who was a dancer (AKA stripper) who could put her legs behind her head. It was a great position for eating her (she could watch), but if I tried to do some hard fucking, it just didn't work. I'm not sure if it was because the angle or maybe when she got into this position, her uterus tilted, it caused her discomfort if I did it for more than a few minutes.

Another girl I went out with was very thin and this position was actually more painful for me because her pelvis bone would jam my testicles up inside me if I gave her too deep a thrust.

I prefer flexible girls, but they don't have to be gymnasts...

17. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    All I can say is, "OUCH!"

Yeah, my big boy likes this, too, but he's just too big. It doesn't work.

18. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Exactly, and the ouch reaction is one I'm not too fond of..well maybe.. no nevermind

19. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Okay, big boy come home and I mentioned this thread. He said, it doesn't work without one of those squishy rings to restrict penetration, which he doesn't use, or hasn't on me.

20. justacynic

justacynic Member

external os? What is that? Could someone kindly expand on this? (Curious because I have definitely 'bumped' something in "there" in a couple of women and it was not the cervix because it was not painful for them...)

Draft saved Draft deleted