Lela star got them removed

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know anything about her and I haven't looked at her Twitter (or whatever) but from the quote it does sound like she's interested in having new ones put in. What a bloody shame. There are so many women having implants put in perfectly nice breasts. It makes me sad, because 'enhanced' breasts so very rarely look 'right', and they don't feel right either. I kind of 'get it' in cases where a girl is absolutely flat chested, or badly lop sided, but there are health risks, in that mamograms are not so easy to do or read with implants/scarring, and long term problems with encapsulation (scarring which causes hardening of the breast), and the implants themselves needing replacement because they don't last long enough. I vote for leave them natural.

olibers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her comment regarding "needing new ones" was in response to someone asking if her existing bras still fit her. So I doubt she's going to go and get a new set, having had these taken out. If she was going to get new ones put in, she'd probably have done it when she had the old ones removed.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hoping that she doesn't. Just finished downloading the vid and they looked exactly like they did before, no scar or anything, wondering how that works but who cares.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If that's how she looks without implants, I can't understand why she ever got them. I did a Google image search and found some (most of the results) where her breasts look fake and some in which they don't. The photos here must have been taken before she got implants (see especially the photos where she is reclining). I hate fake boobs anyway, but it's especially crazy to spoil breasts like those.

EVELHE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If that's how she looks without implants, I can't understand why she ever got them. I did a Google image search and found some (most of the results) where her breasts look fake and some in which they don't. The photos here must have been taken before she got implants (see especially the photos where she is reclining). I hate fake boobs anyway, but it's especially crazy to spoil breasts like those.

it's true that it's a shame to waste a nice chest too

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Taking implants out is like removing a tattoo. The damage is done. It will never be the same. No surgeon is that good.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Preakness

Sexy Member
Media