Lending A Helping Hand!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rames, Nov 22, 2006.

1. rames

rames New Member

Comments: YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH HELP!

LAST WINTER I WAS AT ONE OF MY FAVORITE NUDE BEACHES. IT WAS SLIGHTLY OVERCAST SO THERE WERE NOW AS MANY PEOPLE AROUND AS USUAL.
    I WAS LAYING ON MY BACK, WATCHING A COUPLE OF YOUNG GIRLS ABOUT 50 FEET AWAY.
    I HAVE QUITE A LARGE COCK (8 1/4 X 5 5/8 INCHES) WHEN HARD AND ENJOY BEING AT A HALF HARD STATE (6-7 INCHES)SOMETIMES FOR HOURS AT A TIME. AS LONG AS HE DOESN`T GET ROCK HARD NO ONE SEEMS TO MIND, BUT I DO GET SOME STARES AND PEOPLE PARKING THEIR BEACH TOWEL FAIRLY CLOSE-BY.
    ANYWAY ON THIS PARTICULAR DAY I HAD FAILED TO NOTICE A YOUNG GUY HALF WAY INTO THE BRUSH IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE GIRLS.
    AFTER AWHILE THE GIRLS LEFT AND I NOTICED THAT THE YOUNG GUY WAS OVIOUSLY PLAYING WITH HIS COCK AND HAD MOVED MORE OUT INTO THE OPEN. THIS WENT ON FOR THE BETTER PART OF AN HOUR AND IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT HE WAS LOOKING AT MY HALF HARD COCK.
    IT WAS GETTING LATE IN THE DAY AND MOST PEOPLE HAD LEFT THE BEACH, SO I THOUGHT `WHAT THE HELL` I AM GOING TO SEE IF THE GUY IS HAVING A PROBLEM!
    (I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE)
    I GOT UP (STILL HALF HARD) AND WALKED OVER TO HIM AND ASKED `DO YOU NEED SOME HELP THAT`?
    HE SMILED AND SAID YES SO I GRABBED HIS ROCK HARD 6 INCH DICK AND STARTED TO STROKE IT!!
    HE CLOSED HIS EYES AND SAID IT FELT SOOO GOOD!
    IN A BIT HE STARTED TO CUM AND I THOUGHT HE WAS DONE AFTER A COUPLE OF SPURTS, BUT HE SAID PLEASE DON`T STOP AND HE GRABBED MY NOW HARD COCK AND STARTED TO STROKE. I TOLD HIM THAT I HAD JUST CUM BEFORE I WENT TO THE BEACH BUT HE KEPT IT UP ANYWAY!
    ALL OF A SUDDEN HE GROANED AND STARTED TO SQUIRT LIKE CRAZY!! ONE SPRAY AFTER ANOTHER MAYBE 6 OR 7 HARD SHOTS! THE SIGHT OF ALL THIS CUMMIMG MADE ME FEEL LIKE I COULD CUM AGAIN.
    HE SAID THAT HE HAD NEVER STROKED A COCK AS BIG AS MINE AND HE STARTED TO SUCK THE BIG GUY UNTIL I COULDN`T HOLD IT ANYMORE AND SHOT A COUPLE LONG HARD SHOTS.
    WE FINISHED UP AND HE SAID THAT HE HOPED TO SEE ME AGAIN AT THE BEACH, BUT I NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN FOR THE REST OF MY STAY!!
    THIS IS A TRUE STORY AND I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE, BUT IT WASN`T TOO BAD!!

Draft saved Draft deleted