Length and girth correlation?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by crazydonkeydick, May 21, 2006.

1. crazydonkeydick

crazydonkeydick Active Member

Albums:
    Does having a long penis make one more likely to be thick? I ask because I am well above average in both and am wondering if the two normally go hand in hand..Its hard to find out on the internet from the small amount of browsing I did to find out...

2. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Typically*, length and girth are somewhat proportional - that's how people develop. Of course there are guys with short-but-thick cocks, or long and skinny cocks, but I would bet that a guy with 8" is more often than not going to be thicker than a guy with 5".

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: I dont know if i buy into that There are long skinny ones and long fat ones.

4. Donk

Donk New Member

I think that's basically right, but there is much variation. I think a guy who is longer than average is more likely to be thicker than average, but can still be thinner than guys who are shorter than him. Also, I get the impression (not supported by anything scientific, just from people's stats I have read here and elsewhere) that very thick penises are more common than very long ones. That is, it seems like I see more guys in the range of, say, 6" length with, say, 6" or above girths than (honest) guys with 9" or more in length.

As for me, this site has taught me that there are many guys out there who are thicker than me even if not as long. I'm 11" long, but my girth is "only" about 6" (maybe a little over) along most of the usable shaft (it does expand to 7" around at the base). I have certainly never been told mine was too thin, but there are many guys here under 11" long reporting significantly greater girth (from 7" on up). So my penis is obviously thinner than some, but, on the other hand, if I was only, say, 5" around and still 11" long, I would have a real pencil dick. I doubt there are many out there who are that long and that skinny.

Another thing that supports my theory about girth being more common than length--condom sizes. For example, I find Magnum XL's to be a pretty comfy fit for my girth, but they leave nearly 3 inches of my length exposed. In the They-Fit condom sizes, I take a G21, which is the longest length (still doesn't quite go down all the way, but close enough), but only the second largest width. (And some guys on here complain that even They-Fit's "22" width is too snug.)

5. Capritom

Capritom New Member

Albums:
    I don't think there's any correlation. I'm thicker -- 6" -- than I'm longer -- 7.25" -- but some guys are 9" long and 5.5" thick. Go figure.

Draft saved Draft deleted