length and girth measured, 22m

ladarron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm glad you are honest about the size of your penis. I think your cock looks very good, ignore the BS from other posters. Some of them don't even have pictures.

I have seen smaller. I have seen people with 3 inches hard.

Last edited:

Americanadian24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Now looking at the measurements..you have an average cock for a white male..it's not huge or tiny..just not a large penis! Size only matters when it's lust..if someone really likes you then the size of your penis doesn't matter...do people are just blessed and others make do with what they got..afterall it's just dick! Everyman has one.. So be proud of what you got because let me tell you something...most of these guys got large cocks and have no idea how to use them..only take pictures of them..lol I bet you know how to use your's:)..

Media
Now looking at the measurements..you have an average cock for a white male..it's not huge or tiny..just not a large penis! Size only matters when it's lust..if someone really likes you then the size of your penis doesn't matter...do people are just blessed and others make do with what they got..afterall it's just dick! Everyman has one.. So be proud of what you got because let me tell you something...most of these guys got large cocks and have no idea how to use them..only take pictures of them..lol I bet you know how to use your's:)..

thanks dude for the honesty and i would agree with you that it isn't the biggest but def never thought small. and yea i definitely haven't had problems using it ;)

B_thenakedgardener

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
good looking cock you must bear in mind some of the people dont just have big dicks they are big dicks.
as for me as long as it works and i get to use it i wouldn't give a shit if it was 2inches