Length and large heads. Overrated?

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Browsing the site, I came to the conclusion that so many people view a man's length as the defining factor of being hung (exaple: when most people describe their size here, its usually "5.5 x 5" or simple "7.5 in length etc etc."

I was under the impression that its all about girth... right?

So if its all about girth, a large head only makes it girthier, but since I won't ever know what feels better, I'd like some input. Anyone?

Is long length and a big, fat head overrated?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Check out my head...it's always been bigger than any other I've met...and any I've seen on this site so far...

I don't plan to get into a contest with you about your cockhead size, risize, it is impressive. Fact is, it is way bigger than your more slender shaft, so relatively speaking, it is huge! I just want to point out that those of us with 7.5 girth or larger also have humongous heads of from 7.25 to 7.75 girth in some cases.:rolleyes: :smile: :tongue: :biggrin1:

Reactions: Allan S.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great topic. Of course this one will linger until the end of the Earth. Fact, it has more than likely been a concern since people first inhabited this Earth.

I suspect that what I have heard about the largest sex organ "The brain" will remain to be true.

To this end, how you use what you have, versus the endowment, really creates the total satisfied attitude after sex. The smile/moans during intercourse is the proof of the pudding so to speak.

As for me, I still enjoy sexual encounters and I also enjoy life. Not all experiences are totally joyful or earth shaking. But it never hurts to try again, no matter what your size, length, width, girth, flared glans, etc., the fun of the encounter is a direct involvement of your largest sex organ.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great topic. Of course this one will linger until the end of the Earth. Fact, it has more than likely been a concern since people first inhabited this Earth.

I suspect that what I have heard about the largest sex organ "The brain" will remain to be true.

To this end, how you use what you have, versus the endowment, really creates the total satisfied attitude after sex. The smile/moans during intercourse is the proof of the pudding so to speak.

As for me, I still enjoy sexual encounters and I also enjoy life. Not all experiences are totally joyful or earth shaking. But it never hurts to try again, no matter what your size, length, width, girth, flared glans, etc., the fun of the encounter is a direct involvement of your largest sex organ.

I understand that completely and agree. Thank you for the insight.