Length and large heads. Overrated?

mbm88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im a bit longer than thick i think, but it definitely getsthe job done! chec out my pics and let me know what you think! i put some new ones up!

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"Long and thin won't stay in, short and thick won't get it; but ha, long and thick that will do the trick." Old India Saying

When Jerry Jones made it clear that he wanted a new stadium for the Cowboys, some asshole reporter said, "so Mr. Jones, that bigger is always better?" (the new stadium will seat up to 100,000 compared to Texas Stadium at 66,000). He put his hand on the guys sholder and said, "Listen up sport, bigger is not always better. But bigger and better is ALWAYS BETTER".

Guy didn't ask any more questions.

TEXAS STADIUM: FOR 37 YEARS THE OVAL OFFICE OF AMERICA'S TEAM

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm about 8 long and 5 around, but moist people seem to be most impressed with my head, so i imagine its a factor
What a wonderful head..I'm proud of My cockhead..seems to have a natural flair to it..When i get my camera back..i'll take more pics..

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When Jerry Jones made it clear that he wanted a new stadium for the Cowboys, some asshole reporter said, "so Mr. Jones, that bigger is always better?" (the new stadium will seat up to 100,000 compared to Texas Stadium at 66,000). He put his hand on the guys sholder and said, "Listen up sport, bigger is not always better. But bigger and better is ALWAYS BETTER".

Guy didn't ask any more questions.

TEXAS STADIUM: FOR 37 YEARS THE OVAL OFFICE OF AMERICA'S TEAM

heh. Thanks for that one. Made me crack a laugh.

risize

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check out my head...it's always been bigger than any other I've met...and any I've seen on this site so far...

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've always kinda wondered if my head was considered "big" or not. People do always only talk about length and girth of the shaft, but never of the head which you think could be a major part of the whole package? But here is mine from Xtube if anyone wants to "judge" it.

XTube Photo Set

-B

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Check out my head...it's always been bigger than any other I've met...and any I've seen on this site so far...

I don't plan to get into a contest with you about your cockhead size, risize, it is impressive. Fact is, it is way bigger than your more slender shaft, so relatively speaking, it is huge! I just want to point out that those of us with 7.5 girth or larger also have humongous heads of from 7.25 to 7.75 girth in some cases.:rolleyes: :smile: :tongue: :biggrin1:

Reactions: Allan S.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't plan to get into a contest with you about your cockhead size, risize, it is impressive. Fact is, it is way bigger than your more slender shaft, so relatively speaking, it is huge! I just want to point out that those of us with 7.5 girth or larger also have humongous heads of from 7.25 to 7.75 girth in some cases.:rolleyes: :smile: :tongue: :biggrin1:

:notworthy:

neils1153

1st Like
Media
i'd have to go with girth on this one... granted you could be huge girth wise but if your only sportin 4", i dont think it would help much... but at 7 and some change by 6.3" girth and growing every gal i have had sex with has called it amazing, mindblowing sex... 7ish inches length dosent sound big when you talk about it, but when you pull up a ruler or a tape measure, its pretty large...

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'd have to go with girth on this one... granted you could be huge girth wise but if your only sportin 4", i dont think it would help much... but at 7 and some change by 6.3" girth and growing every gal i have had sex with has called it amazing, mindblowing sex... 7ish inches length dosent sound big when you talk about it, but when you pull up a ruler or a tape measure, its pretty large...

Ive always been under the impression that girth is more of a defining factor than length is... but where does a big head fit into this?

TheYoungBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From my experiences on the earth, I too shall say it about an even mix.

Wether someone has the length of a skyscraper, and the width of the Golden Gate Bridge... Its not going to mean a damn if he doesn't have other admirable quialitys for me...

AKA- A good lay is 50% physical, 50% mental... And about 0.8 financial (lol).

BUT, getting to my bigger point... (Did ya' like that? lol)
...Knowing how to use what you have will always be just as important as having it in the first place.

:wink: -Young Boi

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From my experiences on the earth, I too shall say it about an even mix.

Wether someone has the length of a skyscraper, and the width of the Golden Gate Bridge... Its not going to mean a damn if he doesn't have other admirable quialitys for me...

AKA- A good lay is 50% physical, 50% mental... And about 0.8 financial (lol).

BUT, getting to my bigger point... (Did ya' like that? lol)
...Knowing how to use what you have will always be just as important as having it in the first place.

:wink: -Young Boi

I have to agree given the facts. Thanks for the input, Young Boi.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Browsing the site, I came to the conclusion that so many people view a man's length as the defining factor of being hung (exaple: when most people describe their size here, its usually "5.5 x 5" or simple "7.5 in length etc etc."

I was under the impression that its all about girth... right?

So if its all about girth, a large head only makes it girthier, but since I won't ever know what feels better, I'd like some input. Anyone?

Is long length and a big, fat head overrated?
Yes it is all about girth. But I am biased. Check out the penis volume chart thread. 7" long by 8" girth beats 12" long 6" girth. A long skinny dick with a great big head is only good for beating on the bass drum in the Fourth of July parade.:wink:

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes it is all about girth. But I am biased. Check out the penis volume chart thread. 7" long by 8" girth beats 12" long 6" girth. A long skinny dick with a great big head is only good for beating on the bass drum in the Fourth of July parade.:wink:

that makes total sense.... and I thought as much.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
huge heads are bad cause if theyre bigger than youre shaft it can be a bitch getting it in.
I prefer the head to be bigger than the shaft but what do I know . . . I'm just a girl.:rolleyes: The only time a really big mushroom head was a problem for me was when I first tried anal eons ago. I could not take him in the butt and I really, really wanted to.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Yeah well, we can swap figures all day long on this subject, but - for me - if someone's got Donkeyboy's proportions (admirably illustrated) that's the perfect answer. Say no more!

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer the head to be bigger than the shaft but what do I know . . . I'm just a girl.:rolleyes: The only time a really big mushroom head was a problem for me was when I first tried anal eons ago. I could not take him in the butt and I really, really wanted to.

well you can try this really big mushroom head in for size :wink: You can do anything you want with this throbbing cock, NJ