Length but no Girth

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have someone in whom I am interested and who seems to be interested in me. During one of our conversations he gave me is cock measurements. He said he is 8.5 inches in length and 3 inches circumfrence. He said the glans "head" is bigger than 3.

I'm one who likes girth. However, I've never had anyone tell me their dimensions before so I'm at a loss as to what he might look like. Seems like a lot of length but little girth.

I had a girlfriend describe herself as "small but deep". She was about 4"10'. That doesn't describe me and I'm a bit worried about all length and little girth.

However, to paraphrase a statment I made earlier, "a talented lover makes all the difference .. . "

Anyone seen a penis similar to what I'm describing? Or had a lover with somewhat similar dimensions. Thank you in advance.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3" circumference is very thin, given the average is 4.5-5"...and an inch difference in girth is a lot...sounds like a dimension you'd usually attribute to a micropenis.

Anyway, maybe he meant 3" across? I mean that's not much more plausible than the 3" circumference but its a possibilty.

Maybe he made up both the figures and is just trying to impress you? Anyway here are the possible outcomes:

a) his penis is 8.5" long and 3" around
b) his penis is 8.5" long and 3" across, making it close to 7" around (?)
c) his penis is just average or below average and he lied to you
d) he has no penis

It can't hurt to just see for your own eyes can it? If you don't like what you see, you could make your excuses and leave?

VixPix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For starters, get a tape and make a 3" circle with it... that is very, very thin, isn't it? He's either pulling it, then measuring, or making a mistake with the tape, is my guess.

Of course, we all have preferences, but if you are partial to a bit of steak, you're not gonna be happy with a chipolata, are you?

Some guys can compensate for anything they may be lacking in, but, I'll be honest, these are few and far between, as far as I have seen. Everyone thinks they are a good driver, after all.

If you like him, though, I'd give the relationship a go and see what happens... better to regret something you have done, than something you have not, IMHO.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
karmen said:
I have someone in whom I am interested and who seems to be interested in me. During one of our conversations he gave me is cock measurements. He said he is 8.5 inches in length and 3 inches circumfrence. He said the glans "head" is bigger than 3.

I'm one who likes girth. However, I've never had anyone tell me their dimensions before so I'm at a loss as to what he might look like. Seems like a lot of length but little girth.

I had a girlfriend describe herself as "small but deep". She was about 4"10'. That doesn't describe me and I'm a bit worried about all length and little girth.

However, to paraphrase a statment I made earlier, "a talented lover makes all the difference .. . "

Anyone seen a penis similar to what I'm describing? Or had a lover with somewhat similar dimensions. Thank you in advance.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen
Dont worry go have a good time 3 is thin But who knows Women love girth more than length Im nearly 7 in girth and have found women love being stetched to the max Most have problems with my length findind it uncomfortable Live and learn Karmen Have fun:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
VixPix said:
For starters, get a tape and make a 3" circle with it... that is very, very thin, isn't it? He's either pulling it, then measuring, or making a mistake with the tape, is my guess.

Of course, we all have preferences, but if you are partial to a bit of steak, you're not gonna be happy with a chipolata, are you?

Some guys can compensate for anything they may be lacking in, but, I'll be honest, these are few and far between, as far as I have seen. Everyone thinks they are a good driver, after all.

If you like him, though, I'd give the relationship a go and see what happens... better to regret something you have done, than something you have not, IMHO.
Yes vixpix you are right if she likes him it shouldnt matter if he has 2 or 10 inches I say go for it:smile:

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
VixPix said:

I am a free woman. I do not categorize myself as size queen, because more than once, a big fella has dissappointed me, and a smaller guy has taken me to the stars.

Do not commit the mistake of dismissing a guy because of his size. We girls are exclent at shopping. Try the merchandise. Also, are you dating for sex only? or is this a man you are interested in?

3 inches sounds thin, either he made a mistake, you got it wrong, or he is not as long .
In any event, it would make for a nice deep throater.

My honest advise girl, do not get fixed on large ones only. I enjoy whatever the wind brings. If I were exclusively screening for large cocks, I would be such an unhappy and lonely girl , because there is not enough big ones around to be taken.
The only way to get a hold of large guys, other than actually asking ( which would kill any good intentions, turning a cool girl into a shallow woman in the eyes of guys) is by doing it on line. I did not like the attitudes of some guys. The level of cockiness is nauseating.

Become a free girl like I am, enjoy it. If it is 8.5 in long, I do not believe it could be only 3 in girth.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jessica said:
........................ If it is 8.5 in long, I do not believe it could be only 3 in girth.

I quite agree. I have never seen or heard of one as long and thin as that. I'm sure there's a mistake there somewhere. Ask him how he's measuring it.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, I think he screwed up his measurement somehow, or he's telling tales, or you misheard or misremember what he said.

The formula for circumference:

diameter x pi = circumference

or

circumference ÷ pi = diameter

Pi is 3.1415926535 on forever never repeats... so you could use 3.1416. Or 3.14.

So if his penis is three inches in circumference it is less than an inch thick. I think that would be possible, but pretty unusual at 8.5 inches long.

If his penis is three inches in diameter, it's an extreme whopper, because that would be 9.4 inches in circumference, bigger around than it is long. This is also pretty unusual.

The math makes either penis pretty unusual. You need to get that thing out and look at it girlfriend. :smile:

P.S. Don't forget to report back!

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
forgive me i am a bit confused, you are interested in the guy or what hes got in his pants? sex is an important part of any relationship but not all of it. is the person worthy of your interest? to that end are you worthy of his? does he amuse you? will he care for you to the extent that you matter more than he? is he interesting? do you have any common interests? i mean no offence whatsoever but if your main concern is the size of his cock buy yourself a monster dildo.

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7inch circumference aint nothin to a woman, if a babies head can pass through the vagina what harm can our little peckers do? lol

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dxjnorto said:
Yeah, I think he screwed up his measurement somehow, or he's telling tales, or you misheard or misremember what he said.

The formula for circumference:

diameter x pi = circumference

or

circumference ÷ pi = diameter

Pi is 3.1415926535 on forever never repeats... so you could use 3.1416. Or 3.14.

So if his penis is three inches in circumference it is less than an inch thick. I think that would be possible, but pretty unusual at 8.5 inches long.

If his penis is three inches in diameter, it's an extreme whopper, because that would be 9.4 inches in circumference, bigger around than it is long. This is also pretty unusual.

The math makes either penis pretty unusual. You need to get that thing out and look at it girlfriend. :smile:

P.S. Don't forget to report back!

dxjnorto:

You've made some good points. However, I couldn't have misheard or misremembered because we were chatting online after our lunch date. I have it in writing and he said 3in cirum.

I know body build can be misleading--been there, done that--but his build would lead me to think that he would be short and thick NOT long and thin.

I did ask him if he's measured himself often and he said yes. So he seems to be confident in his measurements.

I thought that the measurments seemed a little whacky, a little off. I just wasn't sure because I've never had a man tell me more than his length.

Also 3 inches of girth. Yowzers. Ouchie. Mama. I like girth but damn . . . so it is a mystery until and unless I go farther in my persuit . . . . . . .

Thanks everyone for all the feedback.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dxjnorto said:
No doubt about all that stuff, but I think Karmen is asking because she is trying to make sense out of what she heard or what she was told.

Exactly!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Karmen,
I think you are confusing girth for diameter. You say:

karmen said:
dxjnorto:
................Also 3 inches of girth. Yowzers. Ouchie. Mama. I like girth but damn . . . . . . .

You just said 'Ouchie' to the idea of 3" girth. Girth is the measurement you get by wrapping a tape measure around the circumference of his shaft. That would be very thin; not ouchie at all.

3" in diameter (or width) would be a bit ouchie. That's the dimension across the shaft measured with a caliper or vernier gauge. That would be a very thick cock indeed!

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
3" circumference is very thin, given the average is 4.5-5"...and an inch difference in girth is a lot...sounds like a dimension you'd usually attribute to a micropenis.

Anyway, maybe he meant 3" across? I mean that's not much more plausible than the 3" circumference but its a possibilty.

Maybe he made up both the figures and is just trying to impress you? Anyway here are the possible outcomes:

a) his penis is 8.5" long and 3" around
b) his penis is 8.5" long and 3" across, making it close to 7" around (?)
c) his penis is just average or below average and he lied to you
d) he has no penis

It can't hurt to just see for your own eyes can it? If you don't like what you see, you could make your excuses and leave?

Wonderboy:

You made me laugh out loud with your d) choice. I'm gonna say that he probably does have a penis.

Sight unseen, I would have to guess a) or c). Fairly strange if it were c). He would have no reason to lie to me. I didn't bring up the subject--he did. Bottom line. He has to come out of those skivvies sooner or later so the truth will be revealed.

Unless he gets off playing head games, I don't know why an mature, attractive, articulate, well-built guy would take time to lie about his cock size.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Riven650 said:
Karmen,
I think you are confusing girth for diameter. You say:

You just said 'Ouchie' to the idea of 3" girth. Girth is the measurement you get by wrapping a tape measure around the circumference of his shaft. That would be very thin; not ouchie at all.

3" in diameter (or width) would be a bit ouchie. That's the dimension across the shaft measured with a caliper or vernier gauge. That would be a very thick cock indeed!

Riven650:

I definately meant "ouchie" to 3 inches of width.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen