Length but no Girth

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
karmen said:
Riven650:

I definately meant "ouchie" to 3 inches of width.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Yes. That is very very thick. :eek:

Whatever size his cock really is, I hope you get to have some fun with it.
Let us know how it goes.
XXX

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why didn't you point out how weird you found this during the conversation? Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just ask him straight out to clarify this for you?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
karmen said:
Riven650:

I definately meant "ouchie" to 3 inches of width.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen[/quote Give it a shot you might have a good time Some men lie about size I dont because the women will know the truth when the pants come down Ouchie to big girth Come on there aint nothing wrong with giving a girl a good stretching:wink:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
Why didn't you point out how weird you found this during the conversation? Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just ask him straight out to clarify this for you?

Spladle:

Yes, I did bring it up by asking if he measured himself often. I asked in a couple of different ways. His reply each time was, yes.

He is standing behind his measurements.

I didn't want to sit there and grill the guy. Besidees, I couldn't think of a more delicate way to ask him directly without being offensive.

The reason I bought this forward on the forum is that it does seem very unsual. All the circums I've read about on here have been in the 4.5+ range.

I was just wondering if 3" circum were possible on a 8.5" long penis. However, from all the feedback I've gotten, it's not looking very likely that he's actually 3" circum.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, maybe he's just a freak of nature. Who knows? If so, do report back to us ASAP w/ the details, b/c that sounds like it would be pretty cool to hear about.

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all men lie about their cocks, just as most men want fast cars, its insecurity. a cock dont make you a man just a male, and bullets dont bounce off hero,s

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My mother always made me believe that everyone involved in a sex act is responsible for the pleasure of everyone involved in that sex act. This means that we are not to rely solely on the effort and abilities of others for our enjoyment during sex acts and intercourse. I have learned some things on my own that my mother may or may not have known. You can learn too! If you are really into this man, and really think maybe you two can have something special, don't let fears about less-than-stellar sex rob you. Do what you can to maximize your ability to give and receive pleasure. I'm on the phone with an obnoxious client and can't concentrate on this post enough to get you links, but if you lurk around this site, and the girltalk forum over on measurection.com you will be soon overloaded with information which you may be able to apply to yourself. Good luck, girl! have fun!

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeez bronx what happened to that old fashionioned thing called love (client?)
all hail the great god money

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vindicari said:
by the way karmen your a very beautiful lady, no offence:smile:

Vindicari:

Thank you. All compliments are accepted and encouraged. :wink:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vindicari said:
all men lie about their cocks, just as most men want fast cars, its insecurity. a cock dont make you a man just a male, and bullets dont bounce off hero,s
Yes My point being how much can a man lie A woman has eyes So why lie You are right they lie yes :cool:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
karmen said:
Spladle:

Yes, I did bring it up by asking if he measured himself often. I asked in a couple of different ways. His reply each time was, yes.

I didn't want to sit there and grill the guy. Besidees, I couldn't think of a more delicate way to ask him directly without being offensive.

The reason I bought this forward on the forum is that it does seem very unsual. All the circums I've read about on here have been in the 4.5+ range.

I was just wondering if 3" circum were possible on a 8.5" long penis. However, from all the feedback I've gotten, it's not looking very likely that he's actually 3" circum.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen It must be said you are one pretty lady You probably have all those texas boys going crazy Good luck to you:smile: `

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
karmen said:
Spladle:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen It must be said you are one pretty lady You probably have all those texas boys going crazy Good luck to you:smile: `

Uncut:

Thank you

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I just checked and my thumb has a 'girth' of 2.5 inches... so I agree with the others that he's probably mixing up words or short changing himself.

In other news, I never really realized how big of a difference a fraction of an inch of girth makes when comparing sizes. I made circles with my tape measure and going up in increments of just 1/4 really shows noticeable differences!

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AboutAverage said:
I just checked and my thumb has a 'girth' of 2.5 inches... so I agree with the others that he's probably mixing up words or short changing himself.

In other news, I never really realized how big of a difference a fraction of an inch of girth makes when comparing sizes. I made circles with my tape measure and going up in increments of just 1/4 really shows noticeable differences!

AboutAverage:

Perhaps I will get a chance to find out in the near future. If all goes well, I will have my answer sometime this month.

Could be that we will never get intimate and I'll never know for sure? Could be we will jump each others bones by this weekend. Won't know until it happens. We are scheduled to have another date tomorrow.

This is such a mystery to me. Can't wait until I unwrap his package. Such Anticipation.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vindicari said:
jeez bronx what happened to that old fashionioned thing called love (client?)
all hail the great god money

Is there something wrong with earning a living? Everyone is someone's client. And it is my job to hold mine in contempt. They prefer it that way. This is why many of them behave in an obnoxious manner.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe its just a joke. He says he has a 3 inch circ penis, then he whips it out and its 6 plus inches, how great would that be! It would be better than if he told you straight up he had 6 plus inches in girth. Then there would be no surprise :eek: