Length but no Girth

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SanDiego68 said:
my best friend is 9x3.5 he is what almost 5 times the length he is in girth it looks like one of those giant pencils kids in kindergarden use

SanDiego68:

Thanks for the insight. At least, I'm glad to know that it's possible for a man to be those dimensions.

Makes me wonder how that would feel. I'm so curious. I've never experienced anyone built like that. Perhaps I will get the opportunity soon.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
I can't help thinking that it's probably better than 3 x 8.5? :eek:

Yes, that's true. Put's it all in perspective.:smile:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shampoo is better! I go on first and clean the hair!
Conditioner is better! I leave the hair silky and smooth!
ORLY, FOOL?
REALLY!

. . .

STOP LOOKING AT ME, SWAN!!!

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, Gang:

Here's the final report on this situation. He and I never got past a certain point. I did not even get a chance at the groin grab. :smile:

I believe that he lied about his measurements initially and was caught in his web of lies. Sad, really, because he seemed a decent sort but if you are gonna lie about how big your penis is or is not, there is a problem somewhere.

Truthfully, I began to lose interest rather quickly when it seemed that he was just jerking me about in other areas as well.

I don't get it. Why lie about something that will be seen sooner or later. I am 36DD-25-34 and 120 lbs. I don't lie and say i am a 40DDD-20-40 and 100 lbs. It will only take one glance to know that I am not. Give me a break! Live and Learn.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
karmen said:
I am 36DD-25-34 and 120 lbs. I don't lie and say i am a 40DDD-20-40 and 100 lbs. It will only take one glance to know that I am not.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

I don't believe you and I don't always believe my eyes! :biggrin1:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
I don't believe you and I don't always believe my eyes! :biggrin1:

Lordpendragon:

LOL. No. It's alllll true. And I have pics to prove it. :wink:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:

Spladle:

I just uploaded a couple of pics in my gallery. I don't know how to go about surfing to the gallery but they are there. Just softcore pics. :wink:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

thickestone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vindicari said:
7inch circumference aint nothin to a woman, if a babies head can pass through the vagina what harm can our little peckers do? lol

I always hear this comment and it makes me shudder. Child birth, a babies head, and the size of a penis are NOT the same thing. During child birth a women has numerous hormones flowing through her body when she is delivering a baby such as oxytocin, endorphins, and adrenaline all to facilitate the birth. The hormone oxytocin causes massive uterine contractions forcing the baby downward and out the vagina, both the cervix and vagina become dialted, many women need an episiotomy and over 99% of all women have some degree of vaginal tearing at childbirth...some women have 3rd and 4th degree tears some all the way to the rectum.

A babies head is about 13 inches in circumference, much bigger than a man, but they can NOT handle the baby's head size without incredible amounts of pain and the evolutionary development of the hormones that assist her in doing this.

7 inches is BIG for almost any women.

I know a guy like that, his nickname is "Slim".

Also, everyone trying to do math and calculate diameters, radii, circumferences, etc., just buy a digital caliper, it's great for other things too besides measuring your cock. Sometimes you can find them for around $20-$30.