length but no girth

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
Well after a slow start I finally got into a PE routine and after a couple of weeks, to my amazement, I have gained .5" making me 7.5"!
However whilst this is surprising and quite welcome I'm really after girth more than anything.
Is this usual, is length easier to obtain than girth?
Any tips?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Well after a slow start I finally got into a PE routine and after a couple of weeks, to my amazement, I have gained .5" making me 7.5"!
However whilst this is surprising and quite welcome I'm really after girth more than anything.
Is this usual, is length easier to obtain than girth?
Any tips?
As long as you're gaining, stay with your program.

Some find it easier to gain length; others find it easier to gain girth. You may find at some point that your length gains slow down and your girth gains start to pick up. There's some discussion in the PE community about whether girth gains make length gains more difficult.

I think that pumping and jelqing has done more to help my girth than anything else, but if you're just starting out, I wouldn't recommend that you jump into pumping right away.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
WOW!!! thats all i can say you made .5" in length in weeks??? not doubting you just congrats... in 2 years i have just barley made .4" in length increase... please DO share you length routine;)

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
With a full on erection its .5, but more like .25 for the average. Still its definitely an increase. I have a measurement photo in my gallery, so I will post another in a week or so to show the increase.
I have been doing exercises for a few months but not consistantly, so I'm not sure it counts. Certainly didn't see an increase in size, but maybe it conditioned me a bit?
I just followed the newbie routine of Thunderplace. Did less stretching though as I'm thinking jelqing may be better for girth?

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
OK I took a quick shot for my gallery with tape measure. Again like the first shot I lost a bit of full erection level messing with camera, tape etc.
What do you think, have I gained a bit?
I remember I was pushing to make 7" previously now it seems to be 7.5"
Or is it all in my head???

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
I just warm up with a wash cloth for 5 mins, 10 mins stretching (10 second holds), then about 20 to 30 mins jelqing. Usually edge for a while afterwards then have a hot shower. 2 days on, one day off. Thats about it.

ASO

Just Browsing
Media
In my case, it was the opposite. I gain girth much easier than legth, which is O.K. considering that girth is more important for women :)