length gain pushing 40?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by FLScott72, Apr 30, 2008.

1. FLScott72

FLScott72 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    As my age reaches its late 30's, I've noticed an extra one-half to one inch in the normal length of my penis both flaccid and erect...as well as additional curve. I did not have this at any point in my teens, 20's or early 30's. I've never used any enlargement techniques and my weight has been the same for many years. Can anyone else relate?

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    An entire inch? Are you sure you've always been measuring the same way?

3. chefman

chefman Member

LOL! I thought it was just me! I swear my dick has gotten a bit wider and longer over the last couple of years. I did loose 30 pounds so I chalked it up to that.

4. inman69

inman69 Member

Albums:
    I have an old picture of my dick and compared it to the newer ones. I can say that I've gained girth in my 30s. We love girth! I can always welcome another inch or 2 as well. Enjoy it man and have some fun with the new gains.

5. gotabigone

gotabigone Member

I've noticed penis growth throughout the years as well. When I was 20 I was under 6 X5 and now 7 years later I am about 7 X 6 - despite no change in height or weight. At this rate my dick should be about 11 X 10 when Im in my 50s. Lol. Seriously, my dick appears to still be growing as well....

6. DeeDee36dd

DeeDee36dd New Member

My husband's girth has definitely increased over the years. His length seems to be the same. Depending on his weight it is 6.5-7". He was just over 6" in girth in his 20's and now he is over 7" in the middle and 8" at the base in his late 40's. Why he has increased, I don't know, but he has to the point where it's a bit painful now at times.

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol! theres hope for me yet! lol....

8. izzycajun

izzycajun New Member

My boyfriend's cock has definitely grown in the past 20 months or so since we've been dating:eek:. He just turned 50 and our sex life just gets better. I love large cocks so it's great for me:biggrin1:. I'm of the opinion, the bigger the better. Maybe the more you use it, the bigger it gets. Growth hormones kicking in or something.

9. Ionto

Ionto New Member

Not about any extra length, but I can confirm the curve. I also have a left curve (probably more pronounced than yours), which seems more pronounced after prolonged erection. This never happened to me before.

Is yours more curved in general when you're hard or only after you have been at it for some time?

10. liberia

liberia New Member

Albums:
    The more you tug on it, the bigger it gets. You need to wank at least 12 times a day.

11. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

Well lucky fucking you!

12. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

unless my technique has drastically changed, i seem to have grown 1/2 an inch in length over the past 5 or 10 years.

13. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I've gained very little in length over the last 30 years(1/2"). in my mid 30's i got larger girth wise, my wife noticed it. I was always fairly wide. in my 50's now and my wife notices and says my cock is fatter than ever. the shaft has gotten filled out, wider at the base. I do a little jelqing. my cock slowing got wider from tip to base, kind of tapered. now over the last few years, my shaft and head have filled out. the wife says it is harder to get in, and when she rides me on top, can really feel my cock head.

Draft saved Draft deleted