length gain pushing 40?

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As my age reaches its late 30's, I've noticed an extra one-half to one inch in the normal length of my penis both flaccid and erect...as well as additional curve. I did not have this at any point in my teens, 20's or early 30's. I've never used any enlargement techniques and my weight has been the same for many years. Can anyone else relate?

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As my age reaches its late 30's, I've noticed an extra one-half to one inch in the normal length of my penis both flaccid and erect...as well as additional curve. I did not have this at any point in my teens, 20's or early 30's. I've never used any enlargement techniques and my weight has been the same for many years. Can anyone else relate?

LOL! I thought it was just me! I swear my dick has gotten a bit wider and longer over the last couple of years. I did loose 30 pounds so I chalked it up to that.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have an old picture of my dick and compared it to the newer ones. I can say that I've gained girth in my 30s. We love girth! I can always welcome another inch or 2 as well. Enjoy it man and have some fun with the new gains.

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed penis growth throughout the years as well. When I was 20 I was under 6 X5 and now 7 years later I am about 7 X 6 - despite no change in height or weight. At this rate my dick should be about 11 X 10 when Im in my 50s. Lol. Seriously, my dick appears to still be growing as well....

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband's girth has definitely increased over the years. His length seems to be the same. Depending on his weight it is 6.5-7". He was just over 6" in girth in his 20's and now he is over 7" in the middle and 8" at the base in his late 40's. Why he has increased, I don't know, but he has to the point where it's a bit painful now at times.

izzycajun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My boyfriend's cock has definitely grown in the past 20 months or so since we've been dating:eek:. He just turned 50 and our sex life just gets better. I love large cocks so it's great for me:biggrin1:. I'm of the opinion, the bigger the better. Maybe the more you use it, the bigger it gets. Growth hormones kicking in or something.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
As my age reaches its late 30's, I've noticed an extra one-half to one inch in the normal length of my penis both flaccid and erect...as well as additional curve.
Can anyone else relate?

Not about any extra length, but I can confirm the curve. I also have a left curve (probably more pronounced than yours), which seems more pronounced after prolonged erection. This never happened to me before.

Is yours more curved in general when you're hard or only after you have been at it for some time?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gained very little in length over the last 30 years(1/2"). in my mid 30's i got larger girth wise, my wife noticed it. I was always fairly wide. in my 50's now and my wife notices and says my cock is fatter than ever. the shaft has gotten filled out, wider at the base. I do a little jelqing. my cock slowing got wider from tip to base, kind of tapered. now over the last few years, my shaft and head have filled out. the wife says it is harder to get in, and when she rides me on top, can really feel my cock head.